Darth Caedus vs Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Darth Caedus

vs.

Starkiller

kodiak430
pretty sure caedus is gna win this one. He was a good match for luke erm

mattatom
Good Match? In sabers he may of stood up to him, but he got wtfpwned in the Force. He managed to crumple a durasteel chair with Caedus on it, to the floor, and keep him pinned their, without even a gesture.

Caedus was stated to be more powerful than Vader, but then Marek kicked Vaders ass with the Force, he may be able to do the same to Caedus.

Saber-Caedus
Force-Marek
All Out- Close one, side with Marek.

Anakin4Ever
This is a toughie.
1.) Caedus
2.) Marek, but Caedus still comes pretty close
3.) All out - I'm going to Caedus on this one. The balance between Saber and Force Powers seem to give him an edge over Marek.

Hewhoknowsall
The two seem to be pretty evenly matched. I'm not sure about this one.

ares834
Originally posted by mattatom

Saber-Caedus
Force-Marek
Agreed.

ares834
Originally posted by kodiak430
pretty sure caedus is gna win this one. He was a good match for luke erm
Not really. Hell the entire fight was full of PIS, earlier on in the book Luke effortlessly held Caedus down with the force.

Gideon
Wasn't it not too long ago that you told me that something was canon and simply couldn't be tossed aside because we didn't like it? Luke's superiority with the Force doesn't necessarily mean that he's leagues above Caedus in terms of a lightsaber duel.

ares834
I never claimed Caedus wasn't a match in a saber fight with Luke, simply that in a all out battle Luke could use the force against him in a similar fashion.

axel_jovan
Galen FTW

RazorMesias
Starkiller

Slash_KMC
This topic is waaay overdone.

Lord Lucien
Not enough to merit three "a"s.

Slash_KMC
Three "a"s express power in a word. Like aaashole, aaanger or Canadian.

I'd say Galen wins, because he hasn't died yet.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Three "a"s express power in a word. Like aaashole, aaanger or Canadian.

I'd say Galen wins, because he hasn't died yet.

By LOTF Galen probably has.

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
By LOTF Galen probably has.

Not if LucasArts their bank account has anything to say about that. I see them making a Force Unleashed 13 set in current times right after Galen Marek travels back in time to The Old Republic. And also that he has secretly triggered every single event in Star Wars.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Not if LucasArts their bank account has anything to say about that. I see them making a Force Unleashed 13 set in current times right after Galen Marek travels back in time to The Old Republic. And also that he has secretly triggered every single event in Star Wars. King Adas? Galen clone. Ajunta Pall? Galen clone. Sith Emperor? Galen clone. Revan? Gale---GASP! Wouldn't it make perfect sense if Revan was the very same Galen clone as the Sith Emperor? And after his "redemption", he returned back to his empire. The whole point of stopping Malak was to remove a threat. Of course it all makes sense!

Slash_KMC
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
King Adas? Galen clone. Ajunta Pall? Galen clone. Sith Emperor? Galen clone. Revan? Gale---GASP! Wouldn't it make perfect sense if Revan was the very same Galen clone as the Sith Emperor? And after his "redemption", he returned back to his empire. The whole point of stopping Malak was to remove a threat. Of course it all makes sense!

Well no, everyone except for Revan is a Galen clone. The Sith Emperor is the actual Galen Marek (from TFU 7) send back in time to take over the Republic.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by mattatom
Good Match? In sabers he may of stood up to him, but he got wtfpwned in the Force. He managed to crumple a durasteel chair with Caedus on it, to the floor, and keep him pinned their, without even a gesture.

Caedus was stated to be more powerful than Vader, but then Marek kicked Vaders ass with the Force, he may be able to do the same to Caedus.

Saber-Caedus
Force-Marek

I think I'm going to have to agree here.

Vorpal Ruin
I agree with the majority that Caedus will win in sabers. I also think he will win in the force. Caedus has many force tecniques that I doubt Starkiller has any knowledge of at all and that would be very beneficial for him. Plus he is incredibly strong in the force, don't put him down just because Luke was able to display more power than him. Who wouldn't Luke be able to do that to? I bet not very many people. Somewhere in LOTF someone said only Luke would be able to match him, meaning that no other Jedi Master in the NJO could. Not Kyp(who people seem to put in the same league as Starkiller as a force titan) Kyle, Saba, Kenth or anyone else.

It would be a good fight, but Caedus is definatly the victor.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Vorpal Ruin
I agree with the majority that Caedus will win in sabers. I also think he will win in the force. Caedus has many force tecniques that I doubt Starkiller has any knowledge of at all and that would be very beneficial for him. Plus he is incredibly strong in the force, don't put him down just because Luke was able to display more power than him. Who wouldn't Luke be able to do that to? I bet not very many people. Somewhere in LOTF someone said only Luke would be able to match him, meaning that no other Jedi Master in the NJO could. Not Kyp(who people seem to put in the same league as Starkiller as a force titan) Kyle, Saba, Kenth or anyone else.

It would be a good fight, but Caedus is definatly the victor.

Yeah, good argument with the Kyp comparison..

Red Nemesis
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
King Adas? Galen clone. Ajunta Pall? Galen clone. Sith Emperor? Galen clone. Revan? Gale---GASP! Wouldn't it make perfect sense if Revan was the very same Galen clone as the Sith Emperor? And after his "redemption", he returned back to his empire. The whole point of stopping Malak was to remove a threat. Of course it all makes sense!
AND THE ONLY BEING THAT CAN STOP THE ARMY OF GALEN CLONES (THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY WORKING TOGETHER AT THIS POINT) IS THE BANE GESTALT

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Red Nemesis
AND THE ONLY BEING THAT CAN STOP THE ARMY OF GALEN CLONES (THAT ARE OBVIOUSLY WORKING TOGETHER AT THIS POINT) IS THE BANE GESTALT

They were already stopped.

Sith Emperor was already stopped (one would assume), etc.

But...what if Sidious was a Galen clone?

OMG!

Uriel005
I'm going to go with Caedus for the total victory but Malek probably takes the force though I say that tentatively because when Luke fought Vader he was nowhere near his prime and Caedus stood up to him with Luke being at the level of a master rather than a padawan learner. So I'm not exactly sure how the comparison for ability with the force using the Luke vs. Vader fight as a point of reference is credible.

Also the whole Darth Vader issue being the most powerful force user in terms of potential George Lucas has stated in interviews Luke was every bit as powerful as his father and was what his father was "supposed" to be. One of the few reasons I adhere to Luke = Vader is because Luke had minimal training in the ways of the jedi whereas Vader had several decades of experience regardless of not reaching his potential Vader would have still been much stronger in the force than Luke with a handicap if Luke had not been his equal in RoJ. I mean it seems to me that it takes time for someone to utilize their maximum potential and Luke had nowhere near that much. I mean he did pull a Vong ships black hole engine thing out of place and I don't know about you but it seems to me pulling a black hole is rather difficult.
TLDR Vader had experience and still a great deal of power if Luke wasn't his equal in strength his inexperience would have caused self-pwn.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Uriel005
I'm going to go with Caedus for the total victory but Malek probably takes the force though I say that tentatively because when Luke fought Vader he was nowhere near his prime and Caedus stood up to him with Luke being at the level of a master rather than a padawan learner. So I'm not exactly sure how the comparison for ability with the force using the Luke vs. Vader fight as a point of reference is credible.

Also the whole Darth Vader issue being the most powerful force user in terms of potential George Lucas has stated in interviews Luke was every bit as powerful as his father and was what his father was "supposed" to be. One of the few reasons I adhere to Luke = Vader is because Luke had minimal training in the ways of the jedi whereas Vader had several decades of experience regardless of not reaching his potential Vader would have still been much stronger in the force than Luke with a handicap if Luke had not been his equal in RoJ. I mean it seems to me that it takes time for someone to utilize their maximum potential and Luke had nowhere near that much. I mean he did pull a Vong ships black hole engine thing out of place and I don't know about you but it seems to me pulling a black hole is rather difficult.
TLDR Vader had experience and still a great deal of power if Luke wasn't his equal in strength his inexperience would have caused self-pwn.

Well yeah obviously Luke later in his life becomes more powerful than Vader.

Uriel005
I was just commenting that a lot of people always quote "the prophecy" as Anakin being the strongest there ever was or ever will be as well as his absurdly high midichlorian count. Luke didn't have the count done to my knowledge and the most common list of midichlorian counts floating around is purely fan consensus. I myself stick with what Lucas said in that Luke is as powerful as his father was intended to be.

But on the Caedus and Starkiller matter I was just pointing out that it was unfair to use Luke beating Vader as a point of comparison between the two because his level of power from Vaders time to Caedus's is just astronomical.

gideongarner01

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.