FOTJ Luke vs. Rots Mace Windu and Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kodiak430
Who wins, the most powerful force user of all time? Or this powerful duo?

Enyalus
Palpatine's not in this match, though.

mattatom
Originally posted by Enyalus
Palpatine's not in this match, though. FOTJ Luke>Palpatine.

Luke would take Marek out in either Saber or Force easily.
Luke would take Windu out in Force easily, saber, with difficulty.

I do believe Luke has a chance to win this. Just not easily.

Shoes
Originally posted by mattatom
FOTJ Luke>Palpatine.

Everything you just said right there, without exception, was wrong.

mattatom
Originally posted by Shoes
Everything you just said right there, without exception, was wrong.right. Fixed.

Shoes
Um, actually, no.

mattatom
Um, actually, no. Actually yes. Are you claiming in a straight fight DE Sidious (at his prime) would defeat Luke?

Shoes
Absolutely I do.

mattatom
Absolutely I do. You, are misguided, and wrong.

Shoes
I dare you to say that to my face.

SonOfTheSuns
FOTJ Luke would kill Palps. He may very well be more powerful than Yoda.

Ori'buyce, kih'kovid. - "All helmet, no head."

mattatom
I dare you to say that to my face. How about you turn around and scurry back to whatever hole you came from and admit you're wrong like you should have done long ago?

Shoes
That hurt, you hypocritical incest-commiting sack of lying shit.

Palpatine would melt Luke's saber, then storm him.

mattatom
That hurt, you hypocritical incest-commiting sack of lying shit.

Palpatine would melt Luke's saber, then storm him. Then after Luke's saber was melted he'd instantly translocate Palpatine's saber to his hand. Hypothetical fights will get you nowhere, HWKA tried it and it ended in a cluster****, I wasn't aware you were that dull to try it to.

Shoes
Why is this hypothetical? These are feats. If you are referring to the Empire - Earth thread (lol) then I could see what you're driving at, but these are things that Palpatine is capable of doing, and will certainly do so in a real fight.

If he can melt his lightsaber, why wouldn't he? Certainly if Palpatine was really out to kill Luke, he would use all of his abilities to do so. Wouldn't you?

mattatom
Why is this hypothetical? These are feats. If you are referring to the Empire - Earth thread (lol) then I could see what you're driving at, but these are things that Palpatine is capable of doing, and will certainly do so in a real fight.

If he can melt his lightsaber, why wouldn't he? Certainly if Palpatine was really out to kill Luke, he would use all of his abilities to do so. Wouldn't you? Conceded, but as I stated Luke could potentially just translocate Palpatine's Saber from him to Luke?

Shoes
Palpatine could potentially melt that saber too, and then storm him. As far as I know, you can't defend from that.

mattatom
As of the Razing-Planets-and-swallowing-ships-in-a-wormhole Force Storm variety?

Shoes
Whatever flaots your boat.

Hewhoknowsall

If he can melt his lightsaber, why wouldn't he? Certainly if Palpatine was really out to kill Luke, he would use all of his abilities to do so. Wouldn't you?

Did you actually read that thread's specifications?

Well, one of the most basic Force techniques is a Force shield that protects mainly (possibly soley) against Force attacks. Generally an opponent either has to be significantly more powerful than the user I'd the Force shield or have caught the user off guard to get past it with standard Force moves. Oh, and couldn't Luke cloak himself and stealth kill Sidious (or possibly these two combatants facing Luke in this thread)?

ares834
Luke teleports their hearts out of their bodies! eek!

Hybris
Revan solos

mattatom
Originally posted by ares834
Luke teleports their hearts out of their bodies! eek! Actually if he can imagine exactly what they look like i'm actually not convinced its impossible stick out tongue

Shoes
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Did you actually read that thread's specifications?

Well, one of the most basic Force techniques is a Force shield that protects mainly (possibly soley) against Force attacks. Generally an opponent either has to be significantly more powerful than the user I'd the Force shield or have caught the user off guard to get past it with standard Force moves. Oh, and couldn't Luke cloak himself and stealth kill Sidious (or possibly these two combatants facing Luke in this thread)?

I see what Matt was talking about.

Hewhoknowsall
I see what Matt was talking about.

But in this thread you don't seem to see what I'm talking about. You're pulling the classic trick of avoiding the actual topic and posting unsupported one liners.

mattatom
I see what Matt was talking about. You're welcome.

Enyalus
But in this thread you don't seem to see what I'm talking about. You're pulling the classic trick of avoiding the actual topic and posting unsupported one liners.
It's not just you. Shoes pisses me off, too. I don't know why. I think it's his avatar. I just want to kick that little retard in the head for some reason. I'm going to disagree with everything that he says on general principle, unless what he says happens to be "Enyalus is awesome, "Enyalus has the biggest penis on the planet," and/or "Enyalus is correct and so brilliant I need to wear shades when reading his comments. I concede everything to his superior manliness, wit, and charm."

Shoes

This thread?

I'm gonna say Luke. Eny prove me wrong.

Enyalus
This thread?

I'm gonna say Luke. Eny prove me wrong.
laughing out loud I would've said the Team wins, regardless.

SonOfTheSuns
Originally posted by Enyalus
It's not just you. Shoes pisses me off, too. I don't know why. I think it's his avatar. I just want to kick that little retard in the head for some reason. I'm going to disagree with everything that he says on general principle, unless what he says happens to be "Enyalus is awesome, "Enyalus has the biggest penis on the planet," and/or "Enyalus is correct and so brilliant I need to wear shades when reading his comments. I concede everything to his superior manliness, wit, and charm."

You're not the only one Shoes pisses off. He's a ****in PhD of cock.

RazorMesias
Luke turns Galen Marek into a womp rat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.