Ink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Rating: 8/10

This movie was fun and entertaining.

You can watch it on Netflix with their streaming option.

It is a B-budget film, but it does pretty good to avoid falling into a b-level film. Effects, considering, were pretty good.

The story was wonderful.

Some of the acting was excellent, but, you could tell a low-budget made it to where many many takes were simply not an option. This makes for some lines being executed wonderfully and some seeming like a practiced recital.

I like how things are done in a tempo/beat. You can tell the writer/director is a musician.

Watch it, dudes.

SnakeEyes
Been meaning to watch this, I'll make it happen soon!

dadudemon
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Been meaning to watch this, I'll make it happen soon!

It's not as good as, say, The Fountain or Dark City, in terms of dark-dep-weird films go, but it definitely is in the same area. You'll definitely like it, but I'm not sure how much.

BruceSkywalker
who is in it?

MildPossession
Like you said about the B movie stuff, it looks like a cheap made for tv film with rubbish special effects.

I'll wait to see it if ever comes on television, it looks like they have tried hard with what they have to use, even same people playing different roles apparently.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.