Best place to just think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DamienB
I would have to say at an abandon park just with swings where u can have a cigar or a midnight walk.

Rogue Jedi
On my feet.

That ACDC Chick
any place where i can be comepletly and utterly alone

Amazing Vrayo!!
Tree in my backyard, on the highest branch, overlooking a good portion of the neighborhood.

DamienB
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
Tree in my backyard, on the highest branch, overlooking a good portion of the neighborhood.
not to shabby

DamienB
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
any place where i can be comepletly and utterly alone

tru i like dark silence

Wild Shadow
the back of the bar. listenin to an old song like bob segar turn the page while doing a line a sippin on my beer

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
the back of the bar. listenin to an old song like bob segar turn the page while doing a line a sippin on my beer Have you ever played Fallout 3? You remind me a lot of Jericho.

DamienB
the back of the bar. listenin to an old song like bob segar turn the page while doing a line a sippin on my beer

what kind of beer

§P0oONY
Walking with music on.

~Bun Bun~
In the shower.
Or a long car ride.

DamienB

Wild Shadow
Have you ever played Fallout 3? You remind me a lot of Jericho. sorry havent played game consoles in like 6 yrs..

Originally posted by DamienB
what kind of beer

i normally order a bud, corona turbo shot of tequila.. dont really matter whatever i am in the mood for.. usually a dark locally made beer.. also smoke a cig malboro red.

DamienB
sorry havent played game consoles in like 6 yrs..

i normally order a bud, corona turbo shot of tequila.. dont really matter whatever i am in the mood for.. usually a dark locally made beer.. also smoke a cig malboro red.

nice maybe ill have a fosters 2 night don no

Amazing Vrayo!!
He's this guy: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/d/d1/FO3_Jericho.jpg. You should be proud. He kicks major ass.

Peach
My room, with music on and a book.

Rogue Jedi
In bed, before falling asleep.

That ACDC Chick
He's this guy: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/fallout/images/d/d1/FO3_Jericho.jpg. You should be proud. He kicks major ass.
lol
thats kinda funny cause ive been watching a Fallout 3 playthrough on youtube lately haermm

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Peach
My room, with music on and a book. I can't think about things while I'm reading or else I will completely blank out on what I'm reading and have to read the same paragraph 6 times. Maybe I'm just no good at multitasking.

DamienB
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
In bed, before falling asleep.

bed soon enough i have a headache

Amazing Vrayo!!
lol
thats kinda funny cause ive been watching a Fallout 3 playthrough on youtube lately haermm What's his deal about the wasteland? Whenever I ask him he's like "NONE OF YOUR F*CKIN BUSINESS!" And you have to have mega-speech to get him to keep talking.

Wild Shadow
take some pills and a beer.. does wonders,, angel

also while getting ready to sleep i'll put on some mellow music.. maybe dead or alive by bon jovi

DamienB

also while getting ready to sleep i'll put on some mellow music.. maybe dead or alive by bon jovi

i just heard that song earlier 2 day

im think more along the lines down with the sickness by disturbed

Amazing Vrayo!!

also while getting ready to sleep i'll put on some mellow music.. maybe dead or alive by bon jovi Don't even read the bottles, just throw pills in your mouth.Originally posted by DamienB
i just heard that song earlier 2 day

im think more along the lines down with the sickness by disturbed Yep, that will fix your headache right up.

That ACDC Chick
What's his deal about the wasteland? Whenever I ask him he's like "NONE OF YOUR F*CKIN BUSINESS!" And you have to have mega-speech to get him to keep talking.
well i guess you have to basically be evil to get on his good side and be willing o bribe him with caps srug

Wild Shadow
i only prefer that kinda music at the gym while lifting weights another good place to think... but i usually am listening to cant be touched by roy jones there

DamienB
i only prefer that kinda music at the gym while lifting weights another good place to think... but i usually am listening to cant be touched by roy jones there

2 day is my off day from lifting i start up again 2 moro

Amazing Vrayo!!
well i guess you have to basically be evil to get on his good side and be willing o bribe him with caps srug Yeah, well unfortunately I'm always the good guy in videogames so I guess that's one mystery that will remain unsolved. I have too much pride to look at a walkthrough, so I will never figure it out. Anyways, do you actually have the game, or are you just watching the walkthroughs?

DamienB
Yeah, well unfortunately I'm always the good guy in videogames so I guess that's one mystery that will remain unsolved. I have too much pride to look at a walkthrough, so I will never figure it out. Anyways, do you actually have the game, or are you just watching the walkthroughs?

u have 2 be evil some times

Wild Shadow
Don't even read the bottles, just throw pills in your mouth. Yep, that will fix your headache right up. ambien and one beer should do it.. i use to take them when i 1st got back from overseas my sleeping and anxiety was off and those two right there would take care of them both to the point where i could barely walk and just wanted to sleep

That ACDC Chick
Yeah, well unfortunately I'm always the good guy in videogames so I guess that's one mystery that will remain unsolved. I have too much pride to look at a walkthrough, so I will never figure it out. Anyways, do you actually have the game, or are you just watching the walkthroughs?
i plan on getting it someday, but for now im just watching the walkthrough
the guy playing it is pretty funny and uploads a shitton of vids every day, so its a win win to keep me busy in my down time

Amazing Vrayo!!
u have 2 be evil some times Not unless I am really bored, and have already done everything that I can do as a good guy.Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
i plan on getting it someday, but for now im just watching the walkthrough
the guy playing it is pretty funny and uploads a shitton of vids every day, so its a win win to keep me busy in my down time That's cool. I did the same thing with Morrowind, before I finally bought it.

Amazing Vrayo!!
ambien and one beer should do it.. i use to take them when i 1st got back from overseas my sleeping and anxiety was off and those two right there would take care of them both to the point where i could barely walk and just wanted to sleep You're teaching a minor about drugs over the internet. Where did things go wrong?!

Wild Shadow
i am not teaching you anything simply explaining what i use to do and letting you use that information however you see fit.. learn from it good or bad.

but seriously dont do drugs and definitely dont mix them with alcohol

also .45 by shinedown rocks

That ACDC Chick
Not unless I am really bored, and have already done everything that I can do as a good guy. That's cool. I did the same thing with Morrowind, before I finally bought it.
he also convinced me to get Assassin's Creed II, which ive been neglecting for months now haermm
if youre ever interested, the guy's username is SSoHPKC on youtube
he does a lot of different games, like Mario Hacks to Fallout to Dead Sapce

Amazing Vrayo!!
he also convinced me to get Assassin's Creed II, which ive been neglecting for months now haermm
if youre ever interested, the guy's username is SSoHPKC on youtube
he does a lot of different games, like Mario Hacks to Fallout to Dead Sapce I remember when you were all excited in AC 2. You had like the siggy and everything if i remember correctly. Anyways, you should definitely get Fallout 3. It's an awesome game, with a really good storyline.

That ACDC Chick
I remember when you were all excited in AC 2. You had like the siggy and everything if i remember correctly. Anyways, you should definitely get Fallout 3. It's an awesome game, with a really good storyline.
i get that way when i get obsessed/excited about something stick out tongue
i shall, do you think i should get the first two as well, or could i just skip out on them?

Wild Shadow
well while i am sittin in the back of the bar wallowing in sorrow and thinkin i would play wanted dead or alive, turn the page, .45 shinedown, picture.. saved by big and rich.. simple man( by shinedown)..

i'll keep adding as i think of more

Amazing Vrayo!!
i get that way when i get obsessed/excited about something stick out tongue
i shall, do you think i should get the first two as well, or could i just skip out on them? I didn't buy either one. I thought they were both from the nineties or something. Either way, they weren't made by Bethesda, like Fallout 3 was, and that's the main reason why I got Fallout 3 in the first place.

DamienB
Not unless I am really bored, and have already done everything that I can do as a good guy. That's cool. I did the same thing with Morrowind, before I finally bought it.

i cant stand that game

ADarksideJedi
Outside while taking a walk or when I am trying to sleep, all these thoughts come to my head and they will not stop!

DamienB
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Outside while taking a walk or when I am trying to sleep, all these thoughts come to my head and they will not stop!

:P

ADarksideJedi
No smiling allowed love!

Amazing Vrayo!!
i cant stand that game It's definitely a love it or hate it game. I hated it at first too, but I stuck with it and it ended up being one of the best games I have ever played.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.