I love out doing people in religion debates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
:] its fun. Plus since i claim no religion or specific entity. It makes it alot easier.

RE: Blaxican
Was born and raised as a Jehovah's Witness for the last 17 years. I always enjoyed meeting people who would try to debate because we're taught to get them to STFU without actually getting involved in the time wasting debate.

The nub JW's always break down and get involved, though. Can't help themselves.

mikeydude
Haha. Funny. I generally debate with christians. There all too much fun.

RE: Blaxican
I feel the same way. Because I'm no longer a JW, other JW's try to argue why my reasons for leaving the organization are wrong, brings much lulz.

What subjects do you usually debate about?

mikeydude
Haha... nice.

Umm, really whatever gets thrown my way. Of course if someone is to become judgemental. I always pull the judgment card.
But i can say its most of the time differences in how god and people who act like god.

For instance. I once debated on facebook with a pastor about a year back, on one of Jim Morrisons quotes... something about fear. The pastor said that with "god" all things are possible, like getting over fears and such. And i simply stated the fact that if you have the ability to fight your fears you do not need an entity to tell you that you can. Because you simply can. But it eventually came down to it she and other christians were judging what he did, i.e. drugs. So i pulled that card.

Its funny how they all shut up after that. I practically call it a finisher. Haha.

mikeydude
Also the possibility of "god" being real. That too is a very popular topic.

you get thorns
I would never argue religion on the net. angel

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by mikeydude
Haha. Funny. I generally debate with christians. There all too much fun. I'm Christian and I'm no fun at all.dontgetit

ADarksideJedi
I like it as well but I only debate if something comes up.

Ax3l
Haha. Funny. I generally debate with christians. There all too much fun. That's not funny. It's like trying to convince a retarded person they're retarded.

It's just mean.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Ax3l
That's not funny. It's like trying to convince a retarded person they're retarded.

It's just mean. Oh wow, that's very condescending.

Bardock42
Atheists are usually just as stupid as Christians. I'd rather talk to a reasonable Christian, than to one of those childish, confrontational atheists who think they are the bee's knees because they somehow ended up not believing in God.

Slay
The bee's knees.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Bardock42
Atheists are usually just as stupid as Christians. I'd rather talk to a reasonable Christian, than to one of those childish, confrontational atheists who think they are the bee's knees because they somehow ended up not believing in God. hehe, "bee's knees"

Ax3l
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
Oh wow, that's very condescending. I don't see it...

steverules_2
Looks like Mikeys going to hell

Peach
Atheists are usually just as stupid as Christians. I'd rather talk to a reasonable Christian, than to one of those childish, confrontational atheists who think they are the bee's knees because they somehow ended up not believing in God.

Hardcore fundamentalist "I'm right and hence you are wrong" people of all sorts are beyond obnoxious.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Peach
Hardcore fundamentalist "I'm right and hence you are wrong" people of all sorts are beyond obnoxious.

True, true.

lord xyz
I'm an atheist, I am not a stupid follower of "god" therefore I am holier smarter than thou.

mikeydude
Seeming as i already clairfied the fact that i do not claim a religion, or position/entity. You musn't be talking to me.

Not to mention. Christians are not retarded. They just believe in an entity that has no facts.

Blinky
Haha... nice.

Umm, really whatever gets thrown my way. Of course if someone is to become judgemental. I always pull the judgment card.
But i can say its most of the time differences in how god and people who act like god.

For instance. I once debated on facebook with a pastor about a year back, on one of Jim Morrisons quotes... something about fear. The pastor said that with "god" all things are possible, like getting over fears and such. And i simply stated the fact that if you have the ability to fight your fears you do not need an entity to tell you that you can. Because you simply can. But it eventually came down to it she and other christians were judging what he did, i.e. drugs. So i pulled that card.

Its funny how they all shut up after that. I practically call it a finisher. Haha.

^Ummm how exactly does this qualify as a respectable "debate" ?

Mairuzu
You had to make a thread to inform us of your awesome religious debates?

petpet

mikeydude
Originally posted by Blinky
^Ummm how exactly does this qualify as a respectable "debate" ?
Because if it were a dicussion it would be not hostile.
Yet it wasnt hostile, but it wasnt an argument. Soo i call it debate. It wasnt hostle enough to be an arguement and yet it still was kind of hostile. So. I call it debate.

Wild Shadow
Seeming as i already clairfied the fact that i do not claim a religion, or position/entity. You musn't be talking to me.

Not to mention. Christians are not retarded. They just believe in an entity that has no facts.

is that like debating while having sex?

anyways i went to a catholic school on the weekends growing up in the ghetto.. so i know i hate catholics and their school system and teaching methods..

me at 8yrs old: why? sister/nun: dont question gawd or you'll go to hell you lil demon! wack!!

anyways i took some college courses on religion so i am pretty good at debating and have a firm grasp in various world religions including the giant african spider god

Bardock42

Nah, you likely fall within that group, the people who pretend to be "neutral" and feel themselves superior because of it are basically the same.

Wild Shadow
not me, right?

amnesia
I am confident that i picked the true faith and that i am right, i have no need to debate it.

Wild Shadow
the mark of a good debater is bein able to argue both sides of the issue and willing to admit at the possibility of being wrong.

somethin that sounds like some one is missin

amnesia
I'm pretty sure i am right.

Wild Shadow
if its asgardian viking religion then might makes right and a big thumbs up for ya.

amnesia
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if its asgardian viking religion then might makes right and a big thumbs up for ya.

I hope that was meant for rage. You know i don't worship Thor THAT much, but rage do.

Nay, my believes are very simple. I'm doubt there is a god but if there is, he is nothing like me, and that makes him a *****

Wild Shadow
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/christianity-my-god-has-a-hammer-your-god-was-nailed-to-a-cross-400x500.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.