Mark Millers Superior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
http://www.comicvine.com/news/millars-superhero-comic-with-leinil-yu-is-revealed/141557/

The artist that will be working with him this time will be Leinil Francis Yu.

Philosophía
It's quite funny to see him rip-off half a dozen characters from DC to make the hero and villain of his story -- and him promoting it as such no less, with it just being shrugged off.

Mark Millar has always given me the impression he loves himself so much he masturbates looking in the mirror.

Nemesis was dissapointing. So is most of Millar's latest work - no substance to them - like watching a Michael Bay movie. And that's a shame, because he has talent.

willRules
I don't mind it being shamelessly unoriginal. Some of Millar's best stories are. (Still IMO one of the greatest comic series ever written was his original 26 issue run on the Ultimates and that was a rehash of the Avengers.)

I have no problem with an unoriginal concept.......provided it's executed well. Otherwise, I might as well have read an issue where Superman fights Darkseid.

roughrider
It's like Millar glories in continuing to stick it to DC, for censoring him over ten years ago. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.