Frankencastle vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deadline
1. H2h
2. standard equipment

Let the beef begin.

Wild Shadow
DS shoots him in the head. and out maneuvers him in h2h and snaps his neck

Deadline
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
DS shoots him in the head. and out maneuvers him in h2h and snaps his neck

You're joking right?

Black bolt z
Frank

srankmissingnin
As a rule of thumb I would say anyone who is unable to take a definitive win from Deadshot should stay the hell away from Frank Castle... be he a Frankenstein or normal.

Deadline
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
As a rule of thumb I would say anyone who is unable to take a definitive win from Deadshot should stay the hell away from Frank Castle... be he a Frankenstein or normal.

Monster....Frankencastle...duh.

snoopdogg
As a rule of thumb I would say anyone who is unable to take a definitive win from Deadshot should stay the hell away from Frank Castle... be he a Frankenstein or normal. So....you're saying Punisher would beat Deathstroke?

Bentley
Yep, he went there.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Bentley
Yep, he went there. Punisher is good. But to think Slade should stay the hell away from him is.....well......kinda.........whatever.

snoopdogg
BTW as for the thread I might lean towards Frank is he can keep his mind together.

iceman24567
Is Frankencastle fast enough to fight Slade in h2h?

snoopdogg
Not sure.

Deadline
Originally posted by iceman24567
Is Frankencastle fast enough to fight Slade in h2h?

Yeah hes fought other martial experts who have genuine superspeed and strength eg Deadpool, Kraven and Daken. Now he has superhuman speed.

Omega Vision
Deathstroke is pretty much better than Punisher in every way.

That being said I don't know enough about Frankencastle to speculate on a win in this match.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Deadline
Yeah hes fought other martial experts who have genuine superspeed and strength eg Deadpool, Kraven and Daken. Now he has superhuman speed. Frankencastle fought Kraven?

Deadline
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Frankencastle fought Kraven?

Kraven's son, twice.

SamZED
not frankencastle, just Frank. And did good even though kraven had a knife. Though i dont see Frank beating ds, frankencastle with the upgrade should take him. Slade seems to always have trouble with undead.

Lord_Talron
frank.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.