The death of Vestara

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Truculent
How do you think she will be killed?

My belief is that she turns to the light side because of Ben. Her dad gets pissed off and kills her.

RE: Blaxican
She's gonna die?

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Darth Truculent
How do you think she will be killed?

My belief is that she turns to the light side because of Ben. Her dad gets pissed off and kills her.

i hope not, i am hoping after she is turned back to the light, she'll become a good jedi knight anf constantly fight alongside ben

Nephthys
Her granny will attempt to persuade her to murder an innocent bystander in a fit of malicous senility. Attempting to wrestle the Sodomizermatic 3000(tm) from her old, wrinkly and slighty smelly fingers, they both get hit by the gun which promptly summons up two of the largest and most sexually frustrated killer whales in existance who proceed in their death throes to 'rape teh shit out of them' till death. Ironically, Vestara's last words will be 'Oh.... poopy' when halfway through her buggering she remembers that she left the oven on. The grandma dies without a word, choking on blubber.

And that is how it will go. Give or take everything. no expression

Hewhoknowsall
Maybe Vestara ends up having a child with Ben and then Ben goes to the dark side and chokes Vestara. Then maybe Vestara loses the will to live and dies after giving birth to twins in a classic repeat of ROTS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.