Cross Genre Poll #4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Vote for your favored thread.

Voting ends either with 28 votes or on Sunday at 3:00 PM Central

MooCowofJustice
Hoo-rah for Iron Spider vs Kain.

RE: Blaxican
Why would you want to ruin a vs. thread with Kain?

Black bolt z
Cap vs. Chief wins.

marwash22
Is this Extremis Iron Man vs. Samus?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Cap vs. Chief wins.
Don't you think DS would be a better match for MC though?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Don't you think DS would be a better match for MC though?
a much better one imo

Bentley
Master Chief vs Deathstroke here

Black bolt z
Don't you think DS would be a better match for MC though? I would if I knew who deathstroke was.And yes I can use google but i'm lazy.

Omega Vision
I would if I knew who deathstroke was.And yes I can use google but i'm lazy.
Slade Wilson. The guy in my sig and avatar.

You might know of him as Slade from the Teen Titans Animated series.

He's an immortal mercenary who was originally Army special forces before being put into a super soldier program. His enhancements include vastly increased senses and reflexes (to the point he consistently tags super-speedsters), heightened agility, superhuman strength (the strength of twenty men), superhuman speed, and a healing factor that has allowed him to come back from the dead, survive head shots, and regrow a heart that had been slashed apart.

In addition to his enhanced powers he's also a highly skilled combatant who can use his enhanced brain to come up with plans on the fly that allow him to hang with people multiple tiers above him.

His standard gear is pretty cool too, a bo-staff that can be compressed to the size of a baton that when activated can fire a blast that was able to vaporize a helicopter.

So yeah, he's a much better match for Chief than Cap is.

Black bolt z
Slade Wilson. The guy in my sig and avatar.

You might know of him as Slade from the Teen Titans Animated series.

He's an immortal mercenary who was originally Army special forces before being put into a super soldier program. His enhancements include vastly increased senses and reflexes (to the point he consistently tags super-speedsters), heightened agility, superhuman strength (the strength of twenty men), superhuman speed, and a healing factor that has allowed him to come back from the dead, survive head shots, and regrow a heart that had been slashed apart.

In addition to his enhanced powers he's also a highly skilled combatant who can use his enhanced brain to come up with plans on the fly that allow him to hang with people multiple tiers above him.

His standard gear is pretty cool too, a bo-staff that can be compressed to the size of a baton that when activated can fire a blast that was able to vaporize a helicopter.

So yeah, he's a much better match for Chief than Cap is. Does he use guns?In this fight?Well Too late for me.I already voted and i'll debate for either.

Omega Vision
Does he use guns?In this fight?Well Too late for me.I already voted and i'll debate for either.
I would think it would be standard equipment. Slade with his Bo-staff, a sword, and maybe a pistol or submachine gun vs Master Chief with a H3 Assault Rifle, a few frag grenades, and a few plasma grenades.

Black bolt z
I would think it would be standard equipment. Slade with his Bo-staff, a sword, and maybe a pistol or submachine gun vs Master Chief with a H3 Assault Rifle, a few frag grenades, and a few plasma grenades. I don't think deathstroke can survive a plasma grenade.If you've read the books they are much more dangerous then they look in the game.

Omega Vision
I don't think deathstroke can survive a plasma grenade.If you've read the books they are much more dangerous then they look in the game.
Master Chief has to stick him with it. That could prove difficult given Deathstroke's speed and agility.

Black bolt z
Master Chief has to stick him with it. That could prove difficult given Deathstroke's speed and agility. Chief anit no slouch himself.Chief has amazing aim.The only person with better aim would be linda.

ScreamPaste
Iron Spiderman. cool

Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Why would you want to ruin a vs. thread with Kain? To prove a case I'm building for Kain being low meta. no expression

jalek moye
Cap would be much mroe likely to get stuck then Slade imo, even with the shield

Omega Vision
Chief anit no slouch himself.Chief has amazing aim.The only person with better aim would be linda.
Yeah but Slade is a bullet-timer with enhanced speed and agility. Him being a crack shot with a gun doesn't translate to being able to hit a moving target with a thrown plasma grenade.

Lord_Talron
pls cap over deathstroke vs chief. cap can take him just as good!

chomperx9
what if i didnt vote ?

Lord_Talron
is samus really powerful enough to take on blaze?

marwash22
no.

Lord_Talron
i really really hope we dont do void vs fat buu, i dont wanna have to deal with quanchi...

Etna
so far it looks like we are gonna be seeing master chief.
I'm surprised no one voted samus vs the rider.

Wasn't there like 3+ people convinced samus has a chance?

marwash22
^ they snapped to their senses, i suppose.

chomperx9
iron man vs mega man

r0nm0n88
void vs fat bu!!!!!

Etna
Originally posted by chomperx9
iron man vs mega man

I do not know much about Iron Man besides the movies and basic knowledge

But I'll give a nod to this because I like the super fighting robot Megaman big grin
but which one? there's like 6+ different Megamans

chomperx9
Originally posted by Etna
I do not know much about Iron Man besides the movies and basic knowledge

But I'll give a nod to this because I like the super fighting robot Megaman big grin
but which one? there's like 6+ different Megamans the one in super nintendo where he has the power up to fly

marwash22
How are you gonna nod something that isn't even up for consideration? You have fallen for Chomper's trap.

Etna
the one in super nintendo where he has the power up to fly

I'm not sure which one that is.
If I recall correctly, there are 4 Megaman games for the super nintendo, If Megaman X series counts...

The Scenario
Originally posted by Etna
so far it looks like we are gonna be seeing master chief.
I'm surprised no one voted samus vs the rider.

Wasn't there like 3+ people convinced samus has a chance?

I think she does.

That doesn't mean I really want to argue it.

Bentley
Next time let's pit Yusuke Urameshi against some random herald.

Astner
The only interesting aspects of the Void vs Fat Buu thread would be the controversy and the sharp responses. My vote goes to Iron Spider-Man vs Kain (LoK) in NYC.

XanatosForever
Damn these early mornings. If any mods show up in this thread, I need my vote changed from "Samus vs Iron Man" to "Iron Spider-Man vs Kain (LoK) in NYC"

I saw the word iron and my morning brain just said "that's the one *click*"

Parmaniac
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Damn these early mornings. If any mods show up in this thread, I need my vote changed from "Samus vs Iron Man" to "Iron Spider-Man vs Kain (LoK) in NYC"

I saw the word iron and my morning brain just said "that's the one *click*" PM Bada

MooCowofJustice
Since you guys baited for it, I'll bite. Samus does still have a chance, but I'd much rather see Iron Spider-Man versus Kain.

Black bolt z
what if i didnt vote ? Then you didn't vote.

Also is it too late to change my vote?

Astner
I honestly can't see why people would think that Master chief would be a good match for Deathstroke. Furthermore Master chief doesn't have that many feats, he can flip over trucks and jump five feats and that's pretty much it.

Kain versus Iron Spider-man would be interesting though. Their characters are polar oposites but they're similar in terms of power and efficiency.

You could further find out almost anything there is to know of Kain, by watching a short series of cut-together sequence clips on youtube.com.

YTEuHj83vmw

jalek moye
people say master chief has alot of feats in his other media,

The Scenario
The Master Cheif in the games and the Master Cheif in the books are quite different, according to some of the people I've talked to.

jalek moye
From what bungie said it's all canon to game chief though

Astner
Originally posted by jalek moye
From what bungie said it's all canon to game chief though
I'm inclined to believe that it won't turn out too great. A questionable continuity and unfamiliar sources. Then again, I've been blown away before.

Parmaniac
So it's MC vs. DS or a draw between this and Iron Spidey vs. Kain.

amnesia
I freaking despise master chief, IM vs samus

Parmaniac
Originally posted by amnesia
I freaking despise master chief thumb up

jalek moye
Originally posted by Parmaniac
So it's MC vs. DS or a draw between this and Iron Spidey vs. Kain.
When it was at 28 votes Master Chief vs deathstroke had one by two votes, even if Xantos changed his MC vs DS would still win by one

RE: Blaxican
lol@ preferring Douchebag supreme Iron Man in any fight.

No.

Etna
Originally posted by amnesia
I freaking despise master chief, IM vs samus

If you hate master chief so much. Why not just vote a match for him, and make sure the opposite wins? Just an idea

bloody omen 2 was a fun game big grin

marwash22
shouldn't someone close this?

The Nuul
Master Chief vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.