Bounty Hunters vs Force Users

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SonOfTheSuns
Who do you guys think would win?

Bounty Hunters:
Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Montross

vs

Force Users:
AOTC Count Dooku
ESB Darth Vader
TPM Qui-Gon Jinn

Shoes
wtf is this shit

SonOfTheSuns
your mom hippie

Shoes
Vader crushes one.
Dooku fries the others with lightning.

But that's just my opinion.

SonOfTheSuns
Jango Fett killed six Jedi with his BARE HANDS. Plus he kill a Dark Jedi named Vosa, who was trained by Dooku.

Boba Fett killed many Jedi in his career as well.

Montross killed God knows how many, and also almost killed Jango.

But all this is moot, seeing as how I did not ask for the opinion of Mr Hippie.

Shoes
This is interesting. Did the six Jedi he kill use any lethal force powers against which there is no defense on him?

SonOfTheSuns
PT Jedi didn't use lethal Force powers, just basic ones, like push, throw, etc. Plus since Jango was alive 15-20 years later on AOTC I'm assuming that they didn't kill him.

Shoes
In short, no.

Unfortunately, Vader and Dooku are not PT Jedi, and will use lethal force powers against them. How can a bounty hunter defend from a barrage of lightning, or a TK wave that breaks their bones?

ares834
Vader or Dooku solo. no expression

SonOfTheSuns
They all wore Mandalorian armor, aka beskar, which is resistant to anything up to and including lightsabers. Hippie laughing out loud

ares834
Jango didn't.

SonOfTheSuns
In the words of a famous cartoon character "Screw you guys, Ima goin home!"

Go fudge yourself Shoes, you goddamn hippie *******!

Enyalus
Originally posted by SonOfTheSuns
They all wore Mandalorian armor, aka beskar, which is resistant to anything up to and including lightsabers. Hippie laughing out loud
Jango and Boba didn't. Jango's was made from durasteel and *I think* armorweave, and Boba's was made from duraplast.

Also, the Force Users take this pretty easily.

ares834
Boba Fett has beskar armour in Legacy of the Force.

Enyalus
Originally posted by ares834
Boba Fett has beskar armour in Legacy of the Force.
You're right. I forgot about Jaina nearly decapitating him.

SonOfTheSuns
Originally posted by Enyalus
Jango and Boba didn't. Jango's was made from durasteel and *I think* armorweave, and Boba's was made from duraplast.

Also, the Force Users take this pretty easily.

In Legacy of the Force they were talking about the benefits of beskar, and I think Boba said Jango would have survived Windu saber if he had been wearing a beskar neck plate. That implies the rest was beskar. I don't if it was or not. I thought I would add this.

I do agree though that the Force Users win, I just wanted to see what people thought, and I don't think the Bounty Hunter would lose easy with all their experiance.

BTW durasteel not plast, sorry if sounds rude

Enyalus
Jango's armor was made from durasteel. Boba's first armor was made from duraplast. After Boba becomes Mandalore, Boba upgrades to Mandalorian iron (beskar.)

smile

SonOfTheSuns
I think you are correct. Goddamn Shoes pisses me off. ****ing tard ass ****** hippie.

ares834
Artus the Mandalore during TOR looks really bad ass. Too bad the Mandalorians have never reached even close to the power they had before Revan defeated them. It's kind of sad really.

Shoes
He's caramel.

I don't approve.

RE: Blaxican
I do.

Win!

Shoes
in ur sig why r ur bullits rice?

RE: Blaxican
Because waffles.

In your sig why ____ _____ ____ ____ ___?

Shoes
I'd like to buy a Q, another Q... a third Q, and the batman symbol.

SonOfTheSuns
Shut the hell UP Shoes you goddamn HIPPIE!! Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.