thanos with twilight sword vs odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wina here

Black bolt z
Thanos wins here.

quanchi112
Thanos doesn't need the sword.

h1a8
Odin wins

Lord_Talron
quan i think you just met your match

galactusischere
Lol.

Lord_Talron

quanchi112

chomperx9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what?

Thanos is more powerful than Odin.

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/272/thanosowned.jpg

Odin>>> Squirrel Girl>>>> Thanos

r0nm0n88
odin wins via blasting thanos around like a rag doll

the ninjak
Thanos wins with sword.

iceman24567
Odin takes the sword and shoves it up Thanos' butcheeks then he blasts his face off eek!

Lord_Talron
Based on what?

Thanos is more powerful than Odin. someone cant take a joke...

quanchi112
Originally posted by chomperx9
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/272/thanosowned.jpg

Odin>>> Squirrel Girl>>>> Thanos Not canon and SG>>ants that beat Odin and asgard.Originally posted by Lord_Talron
someone cant take a joke... I thought you were serious. You don't seem like the joking type.

marvelmadness13
Didn't Odin basically bitchslap Thanos around in their canon encounter? How could you possibly think Thanos could take him?

Black bolt z
Not canon and SG>>ants that beat Odin and asgard. I thought you were serious. You don't seem like the joking type. What makes you say its not canon.Why is the whole book canon and not two pages in that book?

With the TS thanos 9/10

Without odin 7/10.After re-reading the thanos/odin fight thanos did better then I remembered but odin is still above him.Another writer and even a video game confirmed it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
Didn't Odin basically bitchslap Thanos around in their canon encounter? How could you possibly think Thanos could take him? No, he didn't.Originally posted by Black bolt z
What makes you say its not canon.Why is the whole book canon and not two pages in that book?

With the TS thanos 9/10

Without odin 7/10.After re-reading the thanos/odin fight thanos did better then I remembered but odin is still above him.Another writer and even a video game confirmed it. Because it was a joke aimed at starlin and isn't recognized by marvel.

You were always wrong about your interpretations of the fight and I was always right.

Black bolt z
No, he didn't. Because it was a joke aimed at starlin and isn't recognized by marvel.

You were always wrong about your interpretations of the fight and I was always right. It may have been a joke but it is still canon.It doesn't change the fact thats its canon.What you don't like doesn't decide whether it is true or not.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
It may have been a joke but it is still canon.It doesn't change the fact thats its canon.What you don't like doesn't decide whether it is true or not. No, it isn't.

Marvel doesn't recognize it which is what decides what is canon and what isn't.

Black bolt z
No, it isn't.

Marvel doesn't recognize it which is what decides what is canon and what isn't. Where has it said it is not recognized by marvel as canon.You need proof and you need to show it.

quanchi112
Where has it said it is not recognized by marvel as canon.You need proof and you need to show it. You need to prove it is recognized.

Black bolt z
You need to prove it is recognized. The entire book is.But those pages aren't?Thats a bad argument.Everyone but you accepts it as canon.Even nihilist who is a thanos fanboy too.You need to prove its not canon not the other way around.

quanchi112
The entire book is.But those pages aren't?Thats a bad argument.Everyone but you accepts it as canon.Even nihilist who is a thanos fanboy too.You need to prove its not canon not the other way around. It's not canon to the real Thanos.

Black bolt z
It's not canon to the real Thanos. But that watcher says its the real thanos shifty

marvelmadness13
Is this guy a troll? How can you possibly believe that the burden of proof is on him to prove that its recognized? The burden is on you to prove your own outrageous claim.

basilisk
At least the Pet Avengers defeating Thanos is canon. It was even included in the last Handbook of the Marvel Universe update.

Anyway, Odin takes the sword off Thanos and kills him with it unless Thanos has one of his artifacts.

WhiteWitchKing
The entire book is.But those pages aren't?Thats a bad argument.Everyone but you accepts it as canon.Even nihilist who is a thanos fanboy too.You need to prove its not canon not the other way around.

It's canon. You don't have to debate him on it anymore. We all know he's just full of b.s.

Squirrel Girl 1, Thanos 0

Omega Vision
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
Is this guy a troll? How can you possibly believe that the burden of proof is on him to prove that its recognized? The burden is on you to prove your own outrageous claim.
You'd think he'd have an ounce of self respect to abstain from such insanity but no.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.