Kidulthood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
beer I seen this movie last night with my ex,I was fairly heavily under the influence of whisky at the time,but I found this movie brilliant,I still have it for a week,so I might watch it again sober,but dont think it will change my opinion on it.

Thoughts please...

ChocolateCake
I have seen Kidulthood a few times and found it to be a great film. I have always been a fan of Noel Clarke's and his writing and acting in this film and it's sequel are fabulous.

RE: Blaxican
I've never seen it, but I know it's go a bumpin' sound track.

I've had this song on my playlist for a couple of years.

edit- Apparently that's actually in the sequal.

Alpha-7
Great film and the sequel Adulthood is just as good in my opinion.

MildPossession
They're are decent films, far from brilliant though.

BruceSkywalker
don't think i have ever heard of this film

Alpha-7
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
don't think i have ever heard of this film

They are independant English films.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Alpha-7
They are independant English films.

who's in them

Alpha-7
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
who's in them

They are written by and star Noel Clarke(Mickey from Doctor Who) the rest of the cast aren't very well known.

RocasAtoll
I was bored and found everything that happened to be overdone. I was laughing my ass off though. It's more in line with The Happening than the Dark Knight.

MildPossession
Did you come into the wrong topic...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
I was bored and found everything that happened to be overdone. I was laughing my ass off though. It's more in line with The Happening than the Dark Knight.

huh

RocasAtoll
No, not the wrong thread. This movie just isn't good. It tries hard to be, but it's not. They are a lot better movies than this that deal with the same issues.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
No, not the wrong thread. This movie just isn't good. It tries hard to be, but it's not. They are a lot better movies than this that deal with the same issues.

confused How can you compare it to the Dark Knight?

MildPossession
I don't understand what was there to laugh your head off at... or even overdone for that matter.

Hatchet
It is an okay film, but I do not think that it was great. The sequel is not very good at all in my opinion.

RocasAtoll
Originally posted by MildPossession
I don't understand what was there to laugh your head off at... or even overdone for that matter.
It was like a bad episode of Skins extended way too far. I didn't like the acting, I didn't like the writing, I didn't like anything really. I was laughing at it because it was in the so-bad-its-good category. But that's just my opinion.

MoviesBlaster
yeah its a nice movie, i liked it...

K.Diddy
Originally posted by MoviesBlaster
yeah its a nice movie, i liked it...

erm Dude,your a spammer,so shut up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.