James Bond vs Predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.Diddy
smile James Bond[The new bond} is sent to the jungle to save the world from nuclear Destruction,why he is trying to find the Villians secret hideout...Theres something else lurking in the trees....

smokin' Lets get ready to rumble

Impediment
Predator has the nice, new, shiny skull of a Brit.

007 is no match.

KingD19
If by the new James Bond, you mean Daniel Craig....then he dies, horribly.

He could fight, but if you look at his fight scenes, he was uncoordinated, and that would be the only thing that saved him in a fight with a Predator...who obviously has the much higher strength and durability.....plus wrist blades, plasma caster, and like.....5-7 other highly dangerous weapons that go through humans like a plasma knife through butter.

BruceSkywalker
facepalm

KingD19
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
facepalm

I know right?

Placidity
Actually there is an easy way for Bond to win this.

Best exlained if you watch at 0:43 of the following:

fp9DHzgr758

Rogue Jedi
haermm

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by KingD19
I know right?

yep..

Originally posted by Placidity
Actually there is an easy way for Bond to win this.

Best exlained if you watch at 0:43 of the following:

fp9DHzgr758

this is so damn funny

steverules_2
James Bond would end up having sexing with the predator which would then die from aids, this Bond wins

Robtard
Bond is 3-4 times the bad-ass that Dutch is, so if Dutch can do it, Bond does it 3-4 times as easily. Simple math, really.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by KingD19
He could fight, but if you look at his fight scenes, he was uncoordinated, I wouldn't say that. He's not Bourne, but still......

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Robtard
Bond is 3-4 times the bad-ass that Dutch is, so if Dutch can do it, Bond does it 3-4 times as easily. Simple math, really.

Well,thats what I'm getting out,Arnie could do it,so why not Bond?

jinXed by JaNx
If James Bond knows what he is fighting then i say he wins. All Bond needs is some kind of device that allows him to spot the predator and a sniper rifle.

the ninjak
Bond has no knowledge of the Predator.

And if he is alone.....he dies before he has time to understand what he is hunted by.

If he was in a similar team like Dutch had .......yeah he could pull it off.

But here no.

marwash22
Hrrrrm, 'Spidey vs. Fox' gets closed due to "spite", but this remains open... how conspicuous. I guess if a thread is retarded enough, the mods wont touch it. I'm gonna go open up a 'Godzilla vs. Punisher' thread. glare

the ninjak
I had Spidey VS Fox won but they closed it due to Fox killing innocent bystanders?

BruceSkywalker
total spite.. all Pred has to do is either fire plasma cannon from the trees or go in camou mode and wrist blades ftw

the ninjak
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
total spite.. all Pred has to do is either fire plasma cannon from the trees or go in camou mode and wrist blades ftw
Yeah .....Bond won't know what hit him.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by the ninjak
Bond has no knowledge of the Predator.

Well, that's hardly fair.

I still say, Bond wins. If Ahnold can take a direct Plasma bolt to the chest and simply brush it off, i'm sure, Bond can as well. Bond makes a phone call and calls an airstrike...,bye bye Predator.

We all really need to remember that for being an intergalactic Hunter, the Prdators have NEVER really proven to be all that impressive. The only impressive feats of the Predators are their technology and not their abilities, strategies or tactics. In movies and comics, the Predators are nothing more than Canon fodder that die at the end of every issue and film. I shouldn't have to remind everyone that a middle aged man with seemingly no advanced weapons or survival training took down a predator. Bond on the other hand saves the world on a daily basis, most times with nothing more than a car and a silenced pistol smokin'

marwash22
i know there are a lot of those movies, so i may have missed one; which Bond film was it that he got stalked by an alien that can shoot plasma rockets, go into stealth mode and has super strength? Bond has a slight chance... of not getting killed in 2 seconds.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Bond is 3-4 times the bad-ass that Dutch is, so if Dutch can do it, Bond does it 3-4 times as easily. Simple math, really. Ssssssssssssshhhhhhh......

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by marwash22
i know there are a lot of those movies, so i may have missed one; which Bond film was it that he got stalked by an alien that can shoot plasma rockets, go into stealth mode and has super strength? Bond has a slight chance... of not getting killed in 2 seconds.

Which one of the Predator movies did the Predator not fail? In which one of the Predator movies did the Predator get beat down and embarrassed by an average, out of shape middle aged cop...,Predator 2 stick out tongue

marwash22
I'm not claiming Bond (or anyone really) can't beat Predator, but in this scenario, where Bond doesn't even know the Predator is there and Bond doesn't even have weapons... he's gonna get rapestomped.

jinXed by JaNx
That's why i'm not taking this thread serious at all and refuse to respond by the set scenario. Besides, this fight would never happen unless, Bond had a weapon. The Predator doesn't engage in combat against unarmed or defenseless prey. If i am going to answer this question seriously though i still say, Bond wins. None of the people were aware of the Predators presence and their weapons always proved useless. It was always their intelligence and wits that won in the end. Out of all of the people who faced off against the Predators in the movies, none of them were as tactically masterful or intelligent as, Bond. If Bond DID have access to his weapons, or just a cell phone, this match would be over within minutes.

marwash22
^ well, sure, if you wanna retcon the thread... Bond wins. I simply answered the question the way the thread is actually constructed.

jinXed by JaNx
so did i ..,eventually lol

I'm just messin with you stick out tongue

marwash22
http://www.knitemare.org/cats/AngryCat.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.