Yoda runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Skywalker
He gets to regenerate for 20 Minutes between fights

1.10 Droids
2.ROTJ Leia and Padme
3.ROTJ Luke
4.TPM Qui Gonn
5.25 Battle droids and Jango Fett
6.Dooku and 10 battle droids
7.Grievus and 5 Managuards
8.Darth Maul
9.Mace Windu
10.TPM Obi Wan, AOTC Anakin and R2
11.Kit Fisto,Masked Vader, and Ben Kenobi
12.Sidious
13.In the zone Anakin
14.ROTS Vader,AOTC Obi Wan,Chewbacka, Ki Ad Mundi,Plo Koon
15.Full Potental Anakin

These go in order from easiest to hardest,kind of

ares834
What's masked Vader? I'm assuming it's Vader in his suit. Anyway, he will have trouble on 6 and 9. Stops at 11.

Enyalus
Stops at #10. R2-D2 solos.

ares834
Originally posted by Enyalus
Truth.

SWFan4Life
Originally posted by Enyalus

Bleep-boop-boop-beeep! (droidish for "Agreed"wink

Galan007
He'll have problems at #6. If he makes it beyond that, he gets to #12. Imo.

Board Walker
I say five potentially kills him, Jango could have killed Windu if his jet pack had not been so badly damaged from the stampede and malfunctioned mid fight. He was likely confident he could kill Windu too, thus why he pursued him and engaged him in direct combat.

john allerdyce
Originally posted by Board Walker
I say five potentially kills him, Jango could have killed Windu if his jet pack had not been so badly damaged from the stampede and malfunctioned mid fight. He was likely confident he could kill Windu too, thus why he pursued him and engaged him in direct combat. what a moron.

yoda stops at 6. dooku was a decent match for yoda, and with the added distraction of 10 battle droids im not convinced yoda could still handle him.

Gideon
BW
I say five potentially kills him, Jango could have killed Windu if his jet pack had not been so badly damaged from the stampede and malfunctioned mid fight. He was likely confident he could kill Windu too, thus why he pursued him and engaged him in direct combat.

no expression

BW, I like you, but this is very wrong.

Galan007
Originally posted by Gideon
no expression

BW, I like you, but this is very wrong. See? All Sidious needed was a jet pack to tool Mace's ass. What was he thinking, Gid? What was he thinking?

Hewhoknowsall
Yoda gets past 6; he could Force push the droids and smash them the instant the battle starts, or just cut them down while using his superior speed and mobility to avoid Dooku.

No offense, but this thread order isn't right. An all out Yoda would probably make it all the way to full potential Anakin and then lose.

Slash_KMC
Full potential Anakin doesn't exist.

ares834
Originally posted by john allerdyce
what a moron.

yoda stops at 6. dooku was a decent match for yoda, and with the added distraction of 10 battle droids im not convinced yoda could still handle him.
The droids are litteraly a non factor. Yoda can dismiss them with a wave of his hand. Hell they probably will hinder Dooku more than Yoda as their aim is so awfull and Dooku is a larger target than the bouncing Yoda.

john allerdyce
Originally posted by ares834
The droids are litteraly a non factor. Yoda can dismiss them with a wave of his hand. Hell they probably will hinder Dooku more than Yoda as their aim is so awfull and Dooku is a larger target than the bouncing Yoda. ok. i guess asajj would have to be added to team 6 to favor them

Galan007
Originally posted by Slash_KMC
Full potential Anakin doesn't exist. While I absolutely agree, a quote from the RotS novelization has always made me scratch my head...

"This is Anakin Skywalker: The most powerful Jedi of his generation. Perhaps of any generation. The fastest. The strongest. An unbeatable pilot. An unstoppable warrior. On the ground, in the air or sea or space, there is no one even close. He has not just power, not just skill, but dash: that rare, invaluable combination of boldness and grace. He is the best there is at what he does. The best there has ever been. And he knows it."

Never understood why such a bold claim would be made (and by the narrator no less) when Anakin hadn't even began to tap his true potential? Perhaps the statement is in reference to his unrefined raw power..?

Sorry to rant, btw. embarrasment

Originally posted by john allerdyce
ok. i guess asajj would have to be added to team 6 to favor them Hardly. Watch season 1, episode 1 of the newer Clone Wars animated series. With TK alone, Yoda completely embarrassed Asajj with a ridiculous degree of ease.... Made her look like a friggin Youngling in comparison. Imo she wouldn't help Dooku's chances much more then an extra droid would.

SWFan4Life
Originally posted by Board Walker

OK Board Walker I'll bat for you and try to help you out. Yes, Jango could take him under the following conditions:

1) If Jango had a living Ysalamiri (nullifies the Force) in his arsenal and stood less than five feet from Mace,
2) If Jango had his jetpack (makes me feel better too!),
3) If Jango was in the Sun Crusher and had his finger on the trigger with the cannon aimed at Mace, and
4) Mace Windu had his back turned to Fett, and listening to Metallica on his Ipod really loudly.

I think, I really, really think, that Jango would have a chance at defeating him.

Lord Lucien
Like f*ck he would. Metallica just enhances a Jedi's sense.

Anakin4Ever
6 and 11 will be tough for him. 12 ends his reign.

ares834
Originally posted by SWFan4Life
OK Board Walker I'll bat for you and try to help you out. Yes, Jango could take him under the following conditions:

1) If Jango had a living Ysalamiri (nullifies the Force) in his arsenal and stood less than five feet from Mace,
Nope. Ysalamiri won't stop Mace from lifting up boulders and chucking them at Jango from outside the bubble.

Mace uses his TK... Also his jetpack really didn't help muck against Kenobi.

Originally posted by Lord Lucien

Zack Skywalker
Id say he makes it all the way to the last one, then loses

axel_jovan

Jinsoku Takai
Originally posted by Lord Lucien

QFT rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.