These Guys Fight The Beyonder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Kubik
Jaimie Braddock
MJJ
Emperor Joker
Mxy
Batmite
Franklin Richards
Lucifer Morning Star
Micheal Demiurge
Thanos W/ Reality Gem
Loki

Colossus-Big C

iceman24567
These guys stomp Him no matter what version erm

amnesia
no they don't.

iceman24567
Oh yes they do erm

amnesia
Originally posted by iceman24567
Oh yes they do erm

how? PR beyonder was presence level.

iceman24567
Originally posted by amnesia
how? PR beyonder was presence level. erm

amnesia
erm

He was.. You know TOAA is infinitely more powerful then the presence smile

iceman24567
He was.. You know TOAA is infinitely more powerful then the presence smile Says you?

amnesia
Says you?

Yes i do.

galactusischere
Beyonder wins.

amnesia
THANK YOU

King Kandy
Kubik alone stalemated him...

Gecko4lif
Team wins

amnesia
Originally posted by King Kandy
Kubik alone stalemated him...

i think we are talking about PR beyonder wink

iceman24567
Here comes the Beyonder wankfest

amnesia
(why is loki here)

TheTyrant
Beyonde 10/10. If LT trembled in fear against him, you think these guys can fight him? I think not.

Colossus-Big C
some of these guys are above LT

iceman24567
These guys together are above LT

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
some of these guys are above LT

Like?

lightyeargee
Beyonder's feats suck in comparison to many of these guys. He loses to Mxy or h LT. Since they never fought I think the LT would win.

TheTyrant
LT was afraid of Beyonder.

I have my suspicions that you are indeed Zeuodin/Nvrbeenwithagirl. He said something just like what you said in another thread.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Beyonde 10/10. If LT trembled in fear against him, you think these guys can fight him? I think not. Rrembling in fear is no indication of an actual battle. Also thr LT was a weak puss back in the day. Only over a multiverse. Apale shadow of what he is now.he used to be magical then. Now he is divine,magical,and cosmic.

lightyeargee
LT was afraid of Beyonder.

I have my suspicions that you are indeed Zeuodin/Nvrbeenwithagirl. He said something just like what you said in another thread. I don't vare about your suspisions. I am my own person and my own opinion. The beyonder was a puss in the old days.his best feat was punking a bigger puss in the LT who had like no feats above multiveral. And wasn't even divine then. And killing death. Hell.the LT or Mxy ould make everyone immortal forever.

Black bolt z
Doesn't matter who is here.PR beyonder=HOTU and thus they can't win.This team could take on anyone short of him but they aren't beating the one from beyond.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by lightyeargee
I don't vare about your suspisions. I am my own person and my own opinion. The beyonder was a puss in the old days.his best feat was punking a bigger puss in the LT who had like no feats above multiveral. And wasn't even divine then. And killing death. Hell.the LT or Mxy ould make everyone immortal forever.

LT one shotted multiversal beings. He wasn't a puss at all.

You can't defeat Beyonder. He was/still is the most omnipotent character in comicdome, even though he wasn't omnipotent. He was MILLIONS of times more powerful than the entire marvel continuity. MILLIONS of times more powerful than LT. MILLIONS of times more powerful thant Eternity. MILLIONS of times more powerful than Galactus. MILLIONS of times more powerful than Mistress Death. MILLIONS of times more powerful than Infinity. MILLIONS of times more powerful than Ultimate Nullifier.

lightyeargee
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Doesn't matter who is here.PR beyonder=HOTU and thus they can't win.This team could take on anyone short of him but they aren't beating the one from beyond. No. There is nothing to suggest the Beyonder was equal to the heart. The beyonder did not beat any abstracts cept death after he tricked her. The heart over whelmed abstracts. The heart was the literal power of Marvel. As in the end. The beyonder was outside of marvel. A visitor. He wasn't the reator. And marvel was only a multiverae then.

iceman24567
Here comes the Beyonder wankfest

lightyeargee
LT one shotted multiversal beings. He wasn't a puss at all.

You can't defeat Beyonder. He was/still is the most omnipotent character in comicdome, even though he wasn't omnipotent. He was MILLIONS of times more powerful than the entire marvel continuity. MILLIONS of times more powerful than LT. MILLIONS of times more powerful thant Eternity. MILLIONS of times more powerful than Galactus. MILLIONS of times more powerful than Mistress Death. MILLIONS of times more powerful than Infinity. MILLIONS of times more powerful than Ultimate Nullifier. The Lt had done nothing of the sort in the old days. He easnt even divine then. So now what we have is a divine powered lt. And Mxy is infinitely more powerful than the marvel multiverse. A weaker 5d imp plays with all reality ona whim.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Mr Master
Druid taps into the power of Slorioth, the Defenders are vainly trying to stop Slorioth in a Plane inbetween Time & Space.

Slorioth is vastly powerful, it can't even manifest in any Universe, because it will feed on Time & Space.

Still, even from a separate Palne, Slorioth is affecting Eternity.

"The Omnivorous one (Slorioth) Rips and Tears at the Fabric of Creation"
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6210/sl1bo3.th.jpg
"No Single Dimensionality could ever hope to contain the Totality I Embraced"

"Slorioth's Power reigns supreme, on this Sphere (Universe) or a 1000 Others"
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6726/sl2cj5.th.jpg

Because the Defenders are anomalies within this Plane, if one dies,

it will be catastrophic to the Supreme Temporal balance (all the Mystical Energy in existence)

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6522/sl3cp4.th.jpg

So Joshua Pryce, would be protector of Gaia calls upon what he believes to be the most powerful Mystics in existence to stop Slorioth.

ALL Three Vishanti, in battle ready form.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3860/sl35hd7.th.jpg

The Vishanti realize that battling Slorioth will result in the destruction of that entire Plane separated from Time & Space, as well as Eternity's Universe,

So the Vishanti call upon he who is truly the most powerful Mystic of all:

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/5292/sl4bo6.th.jpg

"The Temporal Discontinuity Slorioth threatens to trigger,

would prove cataclysmic to Eternity itself"

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/1662/sl5hp2.th.jpg

LT says, the Totality of Slorioth is too vast for any Universe, and his necessity to feed on more than Universes will continue to expand"

So LT gestures,

and ONE shots Slorioth into another Universe, (NOT Teleportation) where he can feed in piece.

As you can see Slorioth is Physically being boom bashed away. smile

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/9163/sl6pl9.th.jpg

The Defenders are blinked back to their proper Plane of existence

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/821/sl65bk9.th.jpg

The Living Tribunal gestures again and whisks away the Vishanti and himself:

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/7148/sl7xw5.th.jpg

Colossus-Big C
mxy destroyed the omniverse
that includes"beyond"

TheTyrant
mxy destroyed the omniverse
that includes"beyond"

There is no "beyond" in DC no expression
Post retcon Molecule Man shook the omniverse in his battle with post retcon Beyonder. PR Beyonder >>> PR Molecule Man >>> Marvel characters > LT > omniverse

lightyeargee
There is no "beyond" in DC no expression
Post retcon Molecule Man shook the omniverse in his battle with post retcon Beyonder. PR Beyonder >>> PR Molecule Man >>> Marvel characters > LT > omniverse where did you get this bull shit from? There was no omniverse back then. Loads of rap.

TheTyrant
where did you get this bull shit from? There was no omniverse back then. Loads of rap.

Yawn

Originally posted by galactusischere
http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/2240/mmbeyonder8.jpg

lightyeargee
Yawn I didn't see any omniverse. Beyonder calls the Marvel verse a multiverse. Where is this omniverse you speak of?

King Kandy
i think we are talking about PR beyonder wink
Why would we be talking about him? Have there ever been any other characters besides the SWII ones where we act like their pre-retcon versions are the default, or even worthy of discussion?

Colossus-Big C
i guess the vishanti are more powerful than most abstracts themselves
and LT is a mysticle being

h1a8
Mxy alone is a match. This thread is spite.

Beyonder never shown the ability to do what Mxy did on that level.

Mindset
So much stupid in this thread from so many people.

Black bolt z
No. There is nothing to suggest the Beyonder was equal to the heart. The beyonder did not beat any abstracts cept death after he tricked her. The heart over whelmed abstracts. The heart was the literal power of Marvel. As in the end. The beyonder was outside of marvel. A visitor. He wasn't the reator. And marvel was only a multiverae then. He didn't trick death...where did you get that from.Yes HOTU was the ultimate power in marvel.But beyonder wasn't part of marvel.

Colossus-Big C
beyonder is part of marvel
hes not part of the multiverse
but he is still part of the greater omniverse

Black bolt z
beyonder is part of marvel
hes not part of the multiverse
but he is still part of the greater omniverse When he was created it was just a multiverse.And he said he could have easily destroyed it.

Colossus-Big C
mxy has done it with snap of a finger in a game he plays every tuesday

TheTyrant
mxy has done it with snap of a finger in a game he plays every tuesday

He destroyed a multiverse that isn't infinite. Marvel's multiverse IS infinite. Big diff.

h1a8
He destroyed a multiverse that isn't infinite. Marvel's multiverse IS infinite. Big diff.

Each universe is infinite. So a multiverse is infinite (regardless of how many universes are contained).

brownqk
PR Beyonder, quite easily too...

Colossus-Big C
but mxy said "no more infinit earths"

iceman24567
^Indeed he did learning how to debate are we i applaud you thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.