KC Superman KC Captain Marvel VS Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins here

h1a8
Why post these dumb threads when regular Superman is capable of beating Thanos?

Is this a trick to get people to believe that Thanos beats regular Superman?

kgkg
Thanos.

amnesia
Originally posted by h1a8
Why post these dumb threads when regular Superman is capable of beating Thanos?

Is this a trick to get people to believe that Thanos beats regular Superman?

LOL WHAT??!

Colossus-Big C
this is no trick i my self dont think superman alone can beat thanos

quanchi112
Thanos, 10/10.

h1a8
Superman solos

vansonbee
KC Superman is way stronger than regular Superman, but still gets beaten down by Thanos, even with the help.

quanchi112
Superman solos Based on what?

Black bolt z
What makes KC more powerful?Going by normal Thanos 9/10 easily.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What makes KC more powerful?Going by normal Thanos 9/10 easily. If you don't know anything about the characters you shouldn't give your opinion on the winner.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
If you don't know anything about the characters you shouldn't give your opinion on the winner. Then enlighten me oh great quan.What about KC makes them more powerful?

quanchi112
Then enlighten me oh great quan.What about KC makes them more powerful? He's been in the sun longer, duh. He isn't anywhere near as powerful as Thanos so it doesn't matter.

Black bolt z
He's been in the sun longer, duh. He isn't anywhere near as powerful as Thanos so it doesn't matter. KC means they've been in the sun?Then how does that affect marvel?

TheTyrant
KC is the story they appeared in. Kingdom Come.

and
Thanos, 10/10.

Prep-Man
Team.

paisapower
Either of

h1a8
Based on what?

Superman comboing him to ko.

Colossus-Big C
KC means they've been in the sun?Then how does that affect marvel? yes kc superman has been in the sun meaning he is far stronger than normal supes
kc captain marvel is just more powerful on his own or something

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
yes kc superman has been in the sun meaning he is far stronger than normal supes
kc captain marvel is just more powerful on his own or something So he's the same as sundipped supes?Regukars lose 10/10.These guys give thanos a fight.Thanos 6/10.

Philosophía
Team, handily.

TheTyrant
So he's the same as sundipped supes?Regukars lose 10/10.These guys give thanos a fight.Thanos 6/10.

How does Thanos lose 4? KC Cap M/Supes weren't that much more powerful than main continuity Supes/Cap.

They would fail to even hurt Thanos. Thanos is a mid sky-father. He can't lose.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheTyrant
How does Thanos lose 4? KC Cap M/Supes weren't that much more powerful than main continuity Supes/Cap.

They would fail to even hurt Thanos. Thanos is a mid sky-father. He can't lose. Well i'm confused about the power level of these guys.If they are just above regular then thanos 9/10 and 8/10 on his worst day.

No thanos isn't mid skyfather hes low.

TheTyrant
Well i'm confused about the power level of these guys.If they are just above regular then thanos 9/10 and 8/10 on his worst day.

No thanos isn't mid skyfather hes low.

Yea, cause a low sky-father can defeat a cube being amirite?

SuperMan103
team.

Colossus-Big C
even an elder god cannot beat a cube being...

Black bolt z
Yea, cause a low sky-father can defeat a cube being amirite? And a mid can do any better?He only did that because she was in a vulnerable form.And she willingly put herself there.So full potential cube being vs. full potential thanos.Cube being 10/10.

TheTyrant
And a mid can do any better?He only did that because she was in a vulnerable form.And she willingly put herself there.So full potential cube being vs. full potential thanos.Cube being 10/10.

She was at her full potential. She was only limited to a physical form, which is why she lost to Thanos.... BUT Thanos was overpowering her throughout the fight. Thanos also tanked blasts from Genis-Vell who himself is trans tier. He one-shotted Morg who is also trans.

No low sky-father can accomplish those feats.

Black bolt z
She was at her full potential. She was only limited to a physical form, which is why she lost to Thanos.... BUT Thanos was overpowering her throughout the fight. Thanos also tanked blasts from Genis-Vell who himself is trans tier. He one-shotted Morg who is also trans.

No low sky-father can accomplish those feats. He only beat her because of physcial form.Nothing else.Cube being>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Thanos.

Yes a low can do it because thanos did it.

Nihilist
Thanos has no trouble dealing with these two

vansonbee

They would fail to even hurt Thanos. Thanos is a mid sky-father. He can't lose. Agreed.

No comment on how stronger/weaker KC Cap is than mainstream Cap though...

Magic + any Superman, doesn't add-up well.

supremthor
Team takes takes it 7-8/10. aomw people just need to jump of Thanos D!ck, and see that he's not the end all be all (cough Quanch)

Black bolt z
Originally posted by supremthor
Team takes takes it 7-8/10. aomw people just need to jump of Thanos D!ck, and see that he's not the end all be all (cough Quanch) How?Thanos has just sat in a chair and taken surfers best shots like they were nothing.

Colossus-Big C
imo cap marvel>>>surfer in durability
he did after all survive being turned completley inside out and instantly reformed
whats stopping him from instantly reforming any damage thanos can cause him.
plus he is really fast

Black bolt z
imo cap marvel>>>surfer in durability
he did after all survive being turned completley inside out and instantly reformed
whats stopping him from instantly reforming any damage thanos can cause him.
plus he is really fast Surfer is the pinnicle of high herald.

Colossus-Big C
because of raw power not strength or durability...

Black bolt z
because of raw power not strength or durability... So it doesn't matter if his durability is higher.If surfer>marvel in power output and surfer couldn't do a damn thing to thanos whats marvel gonna do?Lick his toes and hope is grosses thanos so much for the self BFR?

h1a8

They would fail to even hurt Thanos. Thanos is a mid sky-father. He can't lose.

Superman is physically more powerful than Thanos. He's faster too.

He will combo Thanos to ko before Thanos can act.

Normal Superman beats Thanos. This here is super spite.

Black bolt z

Normal Superman beats Thanos. This here is super spite. No.Thanos>Superman in almost every way.No way in hell is regular superman beating thanos.

Superman<Surfer<<<Thanos.

h1a8
No.Thanos>Superman in almost every way.No way in hell is regular superman beating thanos.

Superman<Surfer<<<Thanos.

Superman is stronger than Thanos. This is a fact. Feats prove this.
Thanos has no strength feats above Superman's. Superman is faster.

Superman beats Thanos by blitzing him, landing a blow, following up on that blow with another before Thanos recovers, following up on that blow with another before Thanos recovers, following up on that blow with another before Thanos recovers, ..., until Thanos is koed.

This is called the COMBO TO KO PRINCIPLE. It is the reason why normal Superman beats Thanos.

abc logic doesn't always work.

Black bolt z

Superman beats Thanos by blitzing him, landing a blow, following up on that blow with another before Thanos recovers, following up on that blow with another before Thanos recovers, following up on that blow with another before Thanos recovers, ..., until Thanos is koed.

This is called the COMBO TO KO PRINCIPLE. It is the reason why normal Superman beats Thanos.

abc logic doesn't always work. No it is not a fact.Thanos has casually smacked around people like hulk.Yes supes it faster.

And thanos does nothing?Shield,mindrape,actually hitting back.He one-shotted morg and can do the same to supes.

Bad logic.Thanos>Superman.

FACT.

h1a8
No it is not a fact.Thanos has casually smacked around people like hulk.Yes supes it faster.

And thanos does nothing?Shield,mindrape,actually hitting back.He one-shotted morg and can do the same to supes.

Bad logic.Thanos>Superman.

FACT.
Hulk is variable. He can be very weak or very strong. Spider-man can casually smack him around. Hulk only weighs half a ton.

Feats prove who is stronger at this forum. Otherwise there could not be a debate.

Superman can appear behind Thanos before Thanos even moves an inch.
Thanos has no way of acting in this fight. If Thanos hits Superman of course he can win. My argument is that Thanos not only won't hit Superman, he won't get a chance to act.

Black bolt z
Hulk is variable. He can be very weak or very strong. Spider-man can casually smack him around. Hulk only weighs half a ton.

Feats prove who is stronger at this forum. Otherwise there could not be a debate.

Superman can appear behind Thanos before Thanos even moves an inch.
Thanos has no way of acting in this fight. If Thanos hits Superman of course he can win. My argument is that Thanos not only won't hit Superman, he won't get a chance to act. WTF are you talking about?Hulk is never weak.

Feats prove that thanos is stronger.

Thats BS.Thanos is going to be smacking supes around since thanos will barley feel his punches.

h1a8
WTF are you talking about?Hulk is never weak.

Feats prove that thanos is stronger.

Thats BS.Thanos is going to be smacking supes around since thanos will barley feel his punches.

Hulk's strength ranges from 100tons to whatever. Near 100 tons he is weak (relatively of course).

Thanos has no strength feats that's above even 1 billion tons of force. Thus by feats he's weaker.

Superman at his best may not feel Thanos punches. Superman can literally punch a hole in Thanos if he didn't hold back. Thanos durability lies in energy projection. He can absorb and manipulate energy in his being. Thanos is not highly durable against blunt force trauma. Thanos is not even that hard. In a non canon comic Wolverine was able to slice him with bone claws. Something like that would never happen to Superman in a non canon source (or canon source).

Normal Thor is able to stun Thanos.
Gamora was able to stun him too.

h1a8
double post

the Darkone
Thanos wins!

chanel5198
CM is a badass

h1a8
Team wins

psycho gundam
Hulk's strength ranges from 100tons to whatever. Near 100 tons he is weak (relatively of course).

Thanos has no strength feats that's above even 1 billion tons of force. Thus by feats he's weaker.

Superman at his best may not feel Thanos punches. Superman can literally punch a hole in Thanos if he didn't hold back. Thanos durability lies in energy projection. He can absorb and manipulate energy in his being. Thanos is not highly durable against blunt force trauma. Thanos is not even that hard. In a non canon comic Wolverine was able to slice him with bone claws. Something like that would never happen to Superman in a non canon source (or canon source).

Normal Thor is able to stun Thanos.
Gamora was able to stun him too. what a pile of shit

carver9
Honestly, I give this to the team; this is too much for Thanos. If it was a one on one, I would give Thanos a 9/10 against either of them, together, they are whippin that ass.

Prep-Man
A crazy Captain Marvel? Not good.

amnesia

abc logic doesn't always work.

Thanos would feel supermans blows like light taps, nothing more.

h1a8
Originally posted by amnesia
Thanos would feel supermans blows like light taps, nothing more.

Thanos would have holes in his face from Superman's light taps.

brownqk
Thanos

Newjak
I don't know if I would say KC Superman is really that much better than normal Supes.

In KC Luther only really points to Superman being at the height of his invulnerability and that K-Nite doesn't pack the same punch. He is probably only slightly stronger than his normal self.

KC Marvel was never shown to be better than his mainstream counter-part other than he was able to trade blows with KC Superman

Prep-Man
Herc punched regular Superman and gave him a bloody nose. When the same herc punched KC Supes, he just stood there.

Colossus-Big C
no hes far more than slighty more powerful

take the hercules incident
hercules busted supermans face open with one hit
the same hit didnt phase kc superman one bit

Prep-Man
He also resisted Starman's powers and a few JSA members dogpiling him.

carver9
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He also resisted Starman's powers and a few JSA members dogpiling him.

Starman messed him up though when he increased the energy around him 100 times KC Supes body weight.

Colossus-Big C
dc hercules>marvels imo
i dont know why people think he is weaker.

carver9
dc hercules>marvels imo
i dont know why people think he is weaker.

Naah, Marvel Herc is just more powerful and stronger than DC Herc. Didnt Herc hold a solar system up in a comic last year?

Colossus-Big C
he held up a solar system? that puts him far above the likes of thor superman and gladiator and even all star superman

Nihilist
Originally posted by carver9
Naah, Marvel Herc is just more powerful and stronger than DC Herc. Didnt Herc hold a solar system up in a comic last year? He held up the sky irrc.

Colossus-Big C
sounds more logical
the sky weighs a couple quintillions though
i looked it up

quanchi112
Originally posted by supremthor
Team takes takes it 7-8/10. aomw people just need to jump of Thanos D!ck, and see that he's not the end all be all (cough Quanch) What have these kc characters done to prove they can step to Thanos?

Normal Superman beats Thanos. This here is super spite. False. you cannot back up your claims so you concede them to me and Thanos.

quanchi112
KC means they've been in the sun?Then how does that affect marvel? You need to read up on characters before debating for or against them.

Superman comboing him to ko. Examples.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
He held up the sky irrc.

He held up a non falling Earth. Does he succeeded in lifting 0lbs.
The feat is invalid.

quanchi112
He held up a non falling Earth. Does he succeeded in lifting 0lbs.
The feat is invalid. What strength feats does kc Superman have?

Badabing
KC Supes and KC Marvel. They are too fast and strong for Thanos.

h1a8
What have these kc characters done to prove they can step to Thanos?

False. you cannot back up your claims so you concede them to me and Thanos.

I did. Superman is stronger than Thanos by feats. He is faster too. Thus those two elements alone makes him pull off the infamous COMBO TO KO.

See I did back up my claims.

quanchi112
I did. Superman is stronger than Thanos by feats. He is faster too. Thus those two elements alone makes him pull off the infamous COMBO TO KO.

See I did back up my claims. Which feats? saying he is stronger and citing specific examples is backing your case. saying oh yeah he'd definitely stronger and going about your business is not.

h1a8
Which feats? saying he is stronger and citing specific examples is backing your case. saying oh yeah he'd definitely stronger and going about your business is not.

Fair. Mageddon feat. That's one.

quanchi112
Fair. Mageddon feat. That's one. What does that prove?

h1a8
What does that prove?

Give me a quantifiable strength feat by Thanos that is greater. If you can't then you know what it proves.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by carver9
Honestly, I give this to the team; this is too much for Thanos. If it was a one on one, I would give Thanos a 9/10 against either of them, together, they are whippin that ass.

Certainly you jest Carver?

I was going to reply to the drivel that is h1a8... but honestly... he is too far up superman butt to make a difference. Thanos takes this just like he would beat the regular versions. He just has to work a little bit more.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Do people really believe either of these guys are stronger than Thanos? I mean honestly?

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Do people really believe either of these guys are stronger than Thanos? I mean honestly?

Normal Superman alone is stronger than Thanos.

Answer me these:

Does feats prove whose stronger?

If no, then how you know Thanos is physically stronger without feats.

If yes, then what strength feats you think Thanos has that exceeds Superman's best strength feats?

Colossus-Big C
Do people really believe either of these guys are stronger than Thanos? I mean honestly? IMO these guys are faster and better fighters, not to sure about strength though i think thanos is stronger
thanos has enough raw power to kill them though
but imo this would be a hard fight since they can dodge his blast
i do how ever think that thanos would definitly feel punches from either one of these guys, they most likely would not knock him out but he would be punched around like crazy but with no injurys

i think if captain marvel can hit him with lightning it would hurt too

quanchi112
Give me a quantifiable strength feat by Thanos that is greater. If you can't then you know what it proves. Strength feat don't determine superiority of strength and they never will. Thanos has dominated peers of Superman's in strength such as the Hulk and the Surfer.Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
IMO these guys are faster and better fighters, not to sure about strength though i think thanos is stronger
thanos has enough raw power to kill them though
but imo this would be a hard fight since they can dodge his blast
i do how ever think that thanos would definitly feel punches from either one of these guys, they most likely would not knock him out but he would be punched around like crazy but with no injurys

i think if captain marvel can hit him with lightning it would hurt too Based on what? What did they do in kc?

h1a8
Strength feat don't determine superiority of strength and they never will. Thanos has dominated peers of Superman's in strength such as the Hulk and the Surfer.

Hulk and SS are peers of Superman in strength based on?

quanchi112
Hulk and SS are peers of Superman in strength based on? Feats and their powers.

h1a8
Feats and their powers.

Strength feat don't determine superiority of strength and they never will.

You reached a contradiction.

quanchi112
You reached a contradiction. They don't have limits basically while Superman does coupled with their strength feats does make a case. Superman has a limit to his strength while the Hulk does not. Surfer's limits also exceed Superman's due to the power cosmic.

h1a8
They don't have limits basically while Superman does coupled with their strength feats does make a case. Superman has a limit to his strength while the Hulk does not. Surfer's limits also exceed Superman's due to the power cosmic. Not having limits doesn't prove you are a peer. Think again. You are only a peer when your strength matches, not when it is variable. Also the fallacy of your reasoning can shown below:

Thanos overpowered Hulk, a peer in strength of Superman, thus he is stronger than Superman. So if Thanos overpowered a Hulk who was at the 500ton level at the time then he can overpower Superman who is at the quintillion ton level. This is clearly false.

Face it you contradicted yourself and is trying to get out of it. You are worst than me. So don't ever talk to me like a Hypocrite.

Also Hulk has limits on his strength since he is mortal. The most strength he can possibly gain is the definite integral of R(t)*t*dt from 0 to T where T is his life span which is finite.

Warlord
The most strength he can possibly gain is the definite integral of R(t)*t*dt from 0 to T where T is his life span which is finite.

that's what I call sience

quanchi112
Not having limits doesn't prove you are a peer. Think again. You are only a peer when your strength matches, not when it is variable. Also the fallacy of your reasoning can shown below:

Thanos overpowered Hulk, a peer in strength of Superman, thus he is stronger than Superman. So if Thanos overpowered a Hulk who was at the 500ton level at the time then he can overpower Superman who is at the quintillion ton level. This is clearly false.

Face it you contradicted yourself and is trying to get out of it. You are worst than me. So don't ever talk to me like a Hypocrite.

Also Hulk has limits on his strength since he is mortal. The most strength he can possibly gain is the definite integral of R(t)*t*dt from 0 to T where T is his life span which is finite. You are just throwing random numbers at me again. Thanos is a lot stronger than the Hulk unlike Superman imo.

Being a mortal or immortal has nothing to do with strength. Some of the stuff you say makes no sense and the random numbers you attach makes no sense.

h1a8
You are just throwing random numbers at me again. Thanos is a lot stronger than the Hulk unlike Superman imo.

Being a mortal or immortal has nothing to do with strength. Some of the stuff you say makes no sense and the random numbers you attach makes no sense. Ok here's something more simpler.

Distance equals Rate X Time. But by both Rate and Time being finite proves Distance (or Strength) can never be infinite. And that proves there exists an upper bound for the Distance (or Strength).

Also Hulk's strength is variable. It is faulty to say that so and so is stronger than the Hulk when Hulk can possibly get stronger than them and it may not be known how strong the Hulk is at a given time.

Any feats against the Hulk are inconclusive since we can't know what level Hulk was operating at.

With that said, watch your contradictions from now on.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Not sure why I bother with you h1a8 but I will give you another chance... Answer these questions...

1. Is it not true that most bad guys DON'T have lifting feats to quantify their strength? Generally heroes do but villians don't correct? Hopefully you're honest and agree since this is a fact and common knowledge. Now, being that this is the case... How can you compare Thanos to Superman based on feats that Thanos or other villians won't and don't have? You can't right? Yet you're doing just that which is faulty.

2. Would you not agree that Hulk as very comparable strength feats to Superman? Thor does as well but lets just focus on The Hulk. He certainly does, and of course he does, he's a hero. Now, you try and say Hulks strength is variable.. and while true, it's a fallacy because of how you present it. There are a variety of Hulk.. some a little different than others. Yet when Thanos mocked his strength we know which Hulk that was... we know of some impressive strength feats he has.... you would also agree he was angry in the scene in question right? he wasn't reading a book.. he was pissed off at Thanos and engaging him ALONG with the thing who also has decent strength feats. All facts. Yet, the writer was very clear to illustrate that Thanos was vastly superior to them in strength and spelled it out in black and white for all to see. "You call yourself strong... I'm strength personified as he is smacking both their heads togeher at the same time. This couldn't be more clear and happens all the time with Thanos and heroes... He treats them like weak feebs... This to you doesn't show strength?

3. Superman has never one shot a planet... never... All Thanos did was wrestle with Drax and have their arms locked in a wrestling match. The force they were excerting against one another.. blow up the planet. Drax was KO'd... Thanos was just fine. That does show an incredible amount of strength?

Please address these points as I'm curious what you'll say.

Colossus-Big C
hulk is stronger than superman...

lightyeargee
Not sure why I bother with you h1a8 but I will give you another chance... Answer these questions...

1. Is it not true that most bad guys DON'T have lifting feats to quantify their strength? Generally heroes do but villians don't correct? Hopefully you're honest and agree since this is a fact and common knowledge. Now, being that this is the case... How can you compare Thanos to Superman based on feats that Thanos or other villians won't and don't have? You can't right? Yet you're doing just that which is faulty.

2. Would you not agree that Hulk as very comparable strength feats to Superman? Thor does as well but lets just focus on The Hulk. He certainly does, and of course he does, he's a hero. Now, you try and say Hulks strength is variable.. and while true, it's a fallacy because of how you present it. There are a variety of Hulk.. some a little different than others. Yet when Thanos mocked his strength we know which Hulk that was... we know of some impressive strength feats he has.... you would also agree he was angry in the scene in question right? he wasn't reading a book.. he was pissed off at Thanos and engaging him ALONG with the thing who also has decent strength feats. All facts. Yet, the writer was very clear to illustrate that Thanos was vastly superior to them in strength and spelled it out in black and white for all to see. "You call yourself strong... I'm strength personified as he is smacking both their heads togeher at the same time. This couldn't be more clear and happens all the time with Thanos and heroes... He treats them like weak feebs... This to you doesn't show strength?

3. Superman has never one shot a planet... never... All Thanos did was wrestle with Drax and have their arms locked in a wrestling match. The force they were excerting against one another.. blow up the planet. Drax was KO'd... Thanos was just fine. That does show an incredible amount of strength?

Please address these points as I'm curious what you'll say. That shows that Thanos was around the same strengtha s Drax who was around the same strength as Hulk. Thanos smacked Hulk around because he's a better fighter and has much denser skin. The same reas Drax was Ko'and Thanos was not.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by lightyeargee
That shows that Thanos was around the same strengtha s Drax who was around the same strength as Hulk. Thanos smacked Hulk around because he's a better fighter and has much denser skin. The same reas Drax was Ko'and Thanos was not.

WUT???? You're talking about harder skin with all I wrote... Jesus Fangirl, I thought you had improved since leaving. How on God's Green Earth does it show that Thanos was around the same strength as Hulk and Drax? He was MOCKING their strength.. Do you know what mocking means? The writer was even more clear for people like you and h1a8... "you call yourselves strong...I'm strength personified" now you would agree that the writer was clearly pointing out to the audience that Thanos is clearly stronger than the Hulk and the Thing combined right? We know how strong Hulk is.. yet Thanos treated him like a weak feeb, and to you, this doesn't speak towards Thanos strength. For Gods sake Pak and long established Hulk writer said that Thanos was in his own strength tier when comparing him to the character he loved writing.. The Hulk. How more clear can this be. Thanos doesn't need lifting feats to prove he's strong.. the writers lay it out even for the slowest of people he's in another league than Hulk, Thor, SS, Drax, Herc etc etc

iceman24567
LOL at h1

h1a8

Please address these points as I'm curious what you'll say.

1. Lifting feats aren't the only evidence to strength. Many feats can be used. Pulling feats, feats against planets, etc.

2. Hulk being angry still doesn't prove anything. Hulk can be very very pissed and his strength is still less than 10,000 tons. I always accept the true Marvel's and original Stan Lee's definition of Hulk, "Hulk's strength increases proportionally with his level of great emotional stress, anger in particular." Of course there are outliers (PIS times) such as with Spider-man. But for a majority Hulk never exceeds 100,000 tons in strength. This is shown in the many times he was beaten by or went toe to toe for awhile with beings in that territory.

When I say Hulk is variable I assume in the theory (not mine) that his strength depends on two factors, stress level and randomness. For example, he can get a little angry and be over 1million tons or he can be very angry and be less than 10,000 tons.

3. I have to view the feat again. I'll go to the respect thread. If both Thanos and Drax did it purely physically (no energy protruding from them helping them out) then I would have to say that Thanos is at least as strong as Superman.

But Superman has feats that probably top this though.
He punches so hard that he's altering dimensions. He exerts more than 50 Earth weights of force, several times. Note: It takes less force than the weight of a planet to destroy the planet. Superman also quoted that he can one-shot planets. I don't consider quotes in comics as evidence unless it is backed up some way. Superman's other feats (the ones I mentioned) verify this. But to be diplomatic if the Thanos planet feat is valid then I'll accept him being stronger (but not by much).

3. Was your best argument. Good job!

Nihilist
Originally posted by iceman24567
LOL at h1 thumb up

KuRuPT Thanosi

Black bolt z
Hulk and SS are peers of Superman in strength based on? Surfer isn't but based on strength alone hulk>superman

Fact

h1a8
Surfer isn't but based on strength alone hulk>superman

Fact False. Superman starts higher than Hulk yet Hulk can get to his level and exceed.

When you say Hulk>Superman in strength that implies ALWAYS. This is clearly false.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Still waiting H1a8

h1a8

quanchi112
Ok here's something more simpler.

Distance equals Rate X Time. But by both Rate and Time being finite proves Distance (or Strength) can never be infinite. And that proves there exists an upper bound for the Distance (or Strength).

Also Hulk's strength is variable. It is faulty to say that so and so is stronger than the Hulk when Hulk can possibly get stronger than them and it may not be known how strong the Hulk is at a given time.

Any feats against the Hulk are inconclusive since we can't know what level Hulk was operating at.

With that said, watch your contradictions from now on. Surfer was going multiple times the speed of light and Thanos wasn't aware and still moved in time to avoid him showing his reactionary time is more than enough to easily stop Superman with his abilities.

We don't know how much Superman was holding back at the time of his strength feats so based on your logic nothing counts.

Black bolt z
False. Superman starts higher than Hulk yet Hulk can get to his level and exceed.

When you say Hulk>Superman in strength that implies ALWAYS. This is clearly false. Ok a not made hulk supes gets hard.Once they start fighting hulk is stronger.Originally posted by quanchi112
Surfer was going multiple times the speed of light and Thanos wasn't aware and still moved in time to avoid him showing his reactionary time is more than enough to easily stop Superman with his abilities.

We don't know how much Superman was holding back at the time of his strength feats so based on your logic nothing counts. Thanos has cosmic awareness and the PG so it amped that.Thus he could he sensed surfer about a second before he came.Thats my comprehension.Although there are many ways too.

quanchi112
Ok a not made hulk supes gets hard.Once they start fighting hulk is stronger. Thanos has cosmic awareness and the PG so it amped that.Thus he could he sensed surfer about a second before he came.Thats my comprehension.Although there are many ways too. Since when has Thanos had cosmic awareness? Galactus gets caught off guard all the time and was actually fooled by reed's bluff with a fake un. I mean come on the gems were shut off so he had to rely on his own senses with unlimited power.

Nihilist
Ok a not made hulk supes gets hard.Once they start fighting hulk is stronger. Thanos has cosmic awareness and the PG so it amped that.Thus he could he sensed surfer about a second before he came.Thats my comprehension.Although there are many ways too. Thanos says he wouldnt know anybodys next move once he cut off all input from the other gems.

Colossus-Big C
thanos andd galactus both have cosmic awareness , silver surfer and odin too

how they get caught off guard is beyond me.

Black bolt z
Thanos says he wouldnt know anybodys next move once he cut off all input from the other gems. But he didn't cut off his regular powers.And his regular powers were amped by the PG so thus CA + PG= slightly knowning into the furture.Originally posted by quanchi112
Since when has Thanos had cosmic awareness? Galactus gets caught off guard all the time and was actually fooled by reed's bluff with a fake un. I mean come on the gems were shut off so he had to rely on his own senses with unlimited power. Are you going to say the galactus doesn't have cosmic awareness?He has shown to use it before and if the writers don't have him use it it is PIS.

Nihilist
But he didn't cut off his regular powers.And his regular powers were amped by the PG so thus CA + PG= slightly knowning into the furture. Are you going to say the galactus doesn't have cosmic awareness?He has shown to use it before and if the writers don't have him use it it is PIS.
Thanos doesn't have CA, he only has a sixth sense and LOL at you now sayong the PG amps Thanos senses why you claimed before that the PG didn't amp his. Mental powers in the RKT thread

KuRuPT Thanosi

Black bolt z
Thanos doesn't have CA, he only has a sixth sense and LOL at you now sayong the PG amps Thanos senses why you claimed before that the PG didn't amp his. Mental powers in the RKT thread And you claimed it did.So who is right?

quanchi112
thanos andd galactus both have cosmic awareness , silver surfer and odin too

how they get caught off guard is beyond me. Prove Thanos has ca. Also Galactus gets caught off guard so why can't other characters? Originally posted by Black bolt z
But he didn't cut off his regular powers.And his regular powers were amped by the PG so thus CA + PG= slightly knowning into the furture. Are you going to say the galactus doesn't have cosmic awareness?He has shown to use it before and if the writers don't have him use it it is PIS. I said Thanos doesn't quit switching the subject. You don't have a clue once again and just got caught making something up.

Black bolt z
Prove Thanos has ca. Also Galactus gets caught off guard so why can't other characters? I said Thanos doesn't quit switching the subject. You don't have a clue once again and just got caught making something up. Acctually you said it did.

quanchi112
Acctually you said it did. Does Thanos have ca? Yes or no?

Black bolt z
Does Thanos have ca? Yes or no? Yes.Thanos,surfer,odin,galactus they all have it.

quanchi112
Yes.Thanos,surfer,odin,galactus they all have it. Prove Thanos has ca.

Black bolt z
Prove Thanos has ca. I'll use quanchi logic.Prove he doesn't.

quanchi112
I'll use quanchi logic.Prove he doesn't. you made the claim therefore the burden is on you. I can tell you just make things up and when called on it will never ever be able to prove it. It would be so easy to with just a simple scan or issue number to prove he has ca.

Black bolt z
you made the claim therefore the burden is on you. I can tell you just make things up and when called on it will never ever be able to prove it. It would be so easy to with just a simple scan or issue number to prove he has ca. ANd you made the claim that the SG fight isn't canon thus the burden is on you.

quanchi112
ANd you made the claim that the SG fight isn't canon thus the burden is on you. That's an obvious joke showing in which marvel doesn't recognize. Thanos doesn't have ca I know a lot more about everything than you do.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I believe Thanos has CA and I thought this was mentioned before. It's like he can use the power cosmic if he chooses to but doesn't like doing so. Much like teleporting.

Black bolt z
That's an obvious joke showing in which marvel doesn't recognize. Thanos doesn't have ca I know a lot more about everything than you do. The burden is on you to prove they don't.Otherwise you are wrong like always.

quanchi112
The burden is on you to prove they don't.Otherwise you are wrong like always. No, I got the joke you didn't.

Black bolt z
No, I got the joke you didn't. Its a joke character.Its still canon.Its on you to prove it isn't.

quanchi112
Its a joke character.Its still canon.Its on you to prove it isn't. This isn't considered canon for Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.