Punisher vs Ultraviolet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
Punisher from punisher warzone vs Ultraviolet

both great at handling guns and fighting

they both get to use what ever weaposn they used in their movies

who takes the fall ?

marwash22
The victory goes to the lady. She has superhuman strength, stamina and reflexes. I'm pretty sure i remember her having up close bullet dodging feats. Also, her guns are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than anything Punisher has.

Impediment
Ultraviolet destroys Punisher. She has far more impressive feats and abilities besides weapon handling.

This is spite, says I.

Rogue Jedi
BIG spite. She kills him, queefs in his open mouth, and walks away.

marwash22
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
BIG spite. She kills him, queefs in his open mouth, and walks away. with exception to the being dead part... that sounds quite enjoyable.

BruceSkywalker
both films are shit...

Violet though wins

Rogue Jedi
Flawless victory, Brucey.

chomperx9
ok both punishers from both movies take on ultraviolet. and yeah i forgot her guns are more future tech than the ones punisher used. so violet cant use any guns more advanced than the ones the punishers have.

Rogue Jedi
She'll decap them and they'll never even see it coming.

marwash22
^ whoa! she ain't that fast, RJ. But yeah, she still wins. The girl dodges bullets at close range.

czjcmhWaHiA

Rogue Jedi
Uh....

kLfUZ6aFyMg

Yeah.....

marwash22
^ much better example of bullet dodging.

Rogue Jedi
Mhm. The Punisher/s are just badass men. She's, well, the ****ing Violet.

chomperx9
at 1st i thought about making a ultraviolet vs Terminator thread. but i thought that would be spite for violet

marwash22
which terminator? She'd murder a T800... T1000 would be spite against her. That biatch from T3 would be rapestompspite.

chomperx9
Originally posted by marwash22
which terminator? She'd murder a T800... T1000 would be spite against her. That biatch from T3 would be rapestompspite. i was thinking T-800 would be a good challenge for her. yeah T-1000 or TX would murder her ass. none of her weapons can do shit to them

marwash22
T800 probably would be a good match... as long as it's not trying to protect John Connor.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Impediment
Ultraviolet destroys Punisher. She has far more impressive feats and abilities besides weapon handling.

This is spite, says I.

the ninjak
Brutal spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.