Alice versus LeeLoo...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Alice (Resident Evil movies) versus LeeLoo (The Fifth Element.)

H2H combat in a vacant karate dojo. Both are at full strength, and Alice cannot use her TK

Who wins? To the death.

marwash22
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!!!! i haven't seen that piece of shit movie in years. I do however recall Leeloo beating the crap out of some big alien dudes. Hmmm, i dunno who wins.

Rogue Jedi
I'd say it's pretty even, although durability goes to Alice.

the ninjak
LeeLoo watches Alice's fighting style and just creates one to beat it.

Alice will last a few rounds due to her durability.

XanatosForever
Supreme Being > Amped human, especially if Alice can't use her TK. Leeloo knocks Alice around to the sound of space age opera. smile

<3 Milla

Rogue Jedi
If Leeloo is "watching" Alice fight, she's ****ed. Alice will kill her in seconds.

XanatosForever
I don't think so, personally. Leeloo is more than fast enough to keep up with Alice while still being able to study her moves. It'll take Leeloo five seconds, tops, to figure out Alice's style and then wipe the floor with her.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
If Leeloo is "watching" Alice fight, she's ****ed. Alice will kill her in seconds. Originally posted by XanatosForever
I don't think so, personally. Leeloo is more than fast enough to keep up with Alice while still being able to study her moves. It'll take Leeloo five seconds, tops, to figure out Alice's style and then wipe the floor with her.

She can dodge everything Alice throws at her long enough to orchestrate a beatdown.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by XanatosForever
I don't think so, personally. Leeloo is more than fast enough to keep up with Alice while still being able to study her moves. It'll take Leeloo five seconds, tops, to figure out Alice's style and then wipe the floor with her. Yes, but she cannot duplicate her strength or durability. Those aliens Leeloo fought were shit, slow as hell, little if any h2h combat skills. The zombies Alice fought in Vegas were way faster and they never touched her.

Did Leeloo ever show the strength needed to even faze Nemesis or Tyrant?

the ninjak
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Did Leeloo ever show the strength needed to even faze Nemesis or Tyrant?

They never threw any at her.

And Alice doesn't have her psi amps.

I reckon LeeLoo can still melee her into K.O.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by the ninjak
They never threw any at her.

And Alice doesn't have her psi amps.

I reckon LeeLoo can still melee her into K.O. Never threw any at her, that's a no. Alice took hits from Nemesis and Tyrant, dude, multiple hits.

dadudemon
I'd say this is a pretty easy victory for Alice.

Leeloo isn't even remotely close to being durable enough or strong enough to withstand even light blows from Alice. They are about the same speed with Alice probably being slightly faster, so Leeloo will have to block something, get a broken arm, leg, rib, etc...and it it ends quickly.

How is Leeloo supposed to do jack when Alice can be punched several feet in the air, and not even be phased? Leeloo doesn't have that kind of strength.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
I'd say this is a pretty easy victory for Alice.

Leeloo isn't even remotely close to being durable enough or strong enough to withstand even light blows from Alice. They are about the same speed with Alice probably being slightly faster, so Leeloo will have to block something, get a broken arm, leg, rib, etc...and it it ends quickly.

How is Leeloo supposed to do jack when Alice can be punched several feet in the air, and not even be phased? Leeloo doesn't have that kind of strength. What I'm saying.

Magical spells.

the ninjak
You would think that the new physical embodiment of the 5th Element would be able to dodge and counter a genetic experiment peak human.

LeeLoo crushes her vital organs before Alice can lay a punch.

Rogue Jedi
facepalm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.