Mon-El vs Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Mon that fought the Time Trapper. Somewhat. That version.

Prep-Man
bump

Warlord
Bill

Prep-Man
You think Bill has the strength?

Warlord
he's on Thor's level. yes he does

Prep-Man
I think Mon-el is above Superman/Thor myself. Pushing stars from one solar system to another, crossing the time stream, moving planetoids, surving the heart of a star, etc...

Warlord
he has feats like moving small stars and that puts him above supes or thor?

hulk and gladiator have smashed planets larger than earth before and Bill was doing the same in his fight with Stardust.

Anyway even if he is stronger the Hammer will give Bill the edge IMO

Prep-Man
Gladiator is an homage to Pre-Crisis Superboy, so I'm not surprised he can do that. Even though his record is spotty.

Mon doesn't have the magic weakness like Superman and has been said to be even stronger than Superman. Pre-crisis has shown this and I believe it was said right after the crisis. Daxamites are stronger than Kryptonians on average.

Mon has the speed, invulnerability, and strength over Bill.

Prep-Man
Apparently Mon also killed a weakened Time Trapper. So that says something about his power.

Warlord
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Gladiator is an homage to Pre-Crisis Superboy, so I'm not surprised he can do that. Even though his record is spotty.

Mon doesn't have the magic weakness like Superman and has been said to be even stronger than Superman. Pre-crisis has shown this and I believe it was said right after the crisis. Daxamites are stronger than Kryptonians on average.

Mon has the speed, invulnerability, and strength over Bill.

faster, I guess he is...
More durable? what has he tanked that Bill couldn't?
Stronger? The hammer would compensate for lack of strength (if any).

In addition bill has the edge in energy projection, absorption etc...
Plus he is a more skilled fighter IMO

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Warlord
faster, I guess he is...
More durable? what has he tanked that Bill couldn't?
Stronger? The hammer would compensate for lack of strength (if any).

In addition bill has the edge in energy projection, absorption etc...
Plus he is a more skilled fighter IMO

Taken on the TT for one. Taken blows from Superboy, energy absorption won't be a problem. And more skilled fighter? Mon has Val as a training partner and isn't too shabby at fighting, either.

Prep-Man
Actually, the feats I'm using might be Pre-Crisis. If it is, Mon would stomp. We should use Valor instead. Might be a better matchup. Dangit!

Warlord
Taken on the TT for one. Taken blows from Superboy, energy absorption won't be a problem. And more skilled fighter? Mon has Val as a training partner and isn't too shabby at fighting, either.

well Bill has taken on Galactus for one plus the fact that you train along with a top MA doesn't make u one also.

would anyone argue Janet van Dyne being Cap's level?

anyway if this isn't some pre crisis crazy version I see Bill taking a majority here

Prep-Man
well Bill has taken on Galactus for one plus the fact that you train along with a top MA doesn't make u one also.

anyway if this isn't some pre crisis crazy version I see Bill taking a majority here

Not saying he's Val level, but Bill doesn't strike me as a good fighter. He may be a warrior, but so is Mon. Unless you can give me some good fighting feats.

Also, Bill has taken on Galactus? Mon has KILLED TT. Big difference.

Martian_mind

I'll go there.

Warlord

Also, Bill has taken on Galactus? Mon has KILLED TT. Big difference.

yes the big difference is that TT was depowered and even if he wasn't he is not equal to G

Warlord
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I'll go there.

stick out tongue mad

Prep-Man
yes the big difference is that TT was depowered and even if he wasn't he is not equal to G

TT is definitely on G's level. TT can't be truly killed and TT wasn't always depowered. He even stated Mon was the strongest of all legionaires. Yes, even Supes.

Bentley
Originally posted by Martian_mind
I'll go there.

Janet would sh*tstomp Cap while designing female underpants.

Martian_mind
stick out tongue mad

evil face

Originally posted by Bentley
Janet would sh*tstomp Cap while designing female underpants.

thumb up

Warlord
TT is definitely on G's level.

feats to prove that?

Prep-Man
TT is a bit tricky. He's pretty much unbeatable at the END of time. He's less powerful near the current timeline and was killed by Parallax, I believe, but still came back, because he can't be truly beat.

He's created his own pocket dimensions and can manipulate time with ease.

He's basically the embodiment of Entropy/Oblivion in some appearances, but his true origin is somewhat of a mystery. Unless you believe LO3W.

Bentley
Is he weak to magic?

Prep-Man
Who?

Warlord
TT is a bit tricky. He's pretty much unbeatable at the END of time. He's less powerful near the current timeline and was killed by Parallax, I believe, but still came back, because he can't be truly beat.

He's created his own pocket dimensions and can manipulate time with ease.

He's basically the embodiment of Entropy/Oblivion in some appearances, but his true origin is somewhat of a mystery. Unless you believe LO3W.

so I guess being killed by Monel is plain PIS and shouldn't be used as an example...Hell i wouldn't use the Galactus thing as example if Bill somehow won the fight.

Anyway...bill wins for me

Prep-Man
That may have been a PC feat and we all know a lot of PC feats are crazy. Bill can't compete with PC's feats. stick out tongue

Bentley
Who?

Mon

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley
Mon

Not like Superman. If that's what you're asking.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.