Mon-El vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Same version.

Q99
Black Adam's more powerful.

BattleMage
I'm going with BA

Prep-Man
How is BA more powerful? Has he taken it to a TT type being? Has he moved a tiny planet/star? Cause Mon has.

Q99
Mostly due to relative comparisons to others- Mon-El at his best is generally Superman's near-equal (and modern Mon-el is not Superman's equal), and in recent times Black Adam has been generally performing on a level where it takes more than a single top-tier to match him.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
How is BA more powerful? Has he taken it to a TT type being? Has he moved a tiny planet/star? Cause Mon has.

We should confirm if that's a pre or post crisis feat..

From the art, it looks post crisis, but I'm not really an expert on post crisis LOSH, and while I'm much better at pre crisis I haven't seen every single issue..

Prep-Man
It's Post crisis. And from feats, Mon has this. Even TT admitted he's the strongest of the Legion. Not superman. But it's been that way, pre-crisis too.

quanchi112
BA wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by quanchi112
BA wins.

how does he win?

Warlord
by ripping his arm smile

celeyhyga17
how does he win?

dunno... magic enhanced pimp smacks maybe?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
dunno... magic enhanced pimp smacks maybe?

Mon-el's body can take magic attacks. Hell, I believe he took a blast from Mordru pretty well in a run of Legion. Magic won't be an automatic win here. Especially if we use the version that tore up a weakened TT.

King Kandy
Their stats are similar but BA is way more brutal and a better fighter.

Prep-Man
Mon-el has killed too. It's not like BA has the power to kill Mon. Plus Mon has a history of being a decent fighter as well.

celeyhyga17
i dont see Mon-El do wut BA did in his WW3 mode. BA for the slight majority for me.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
i dont see Mon-El do wut BA did in his WW3 mode. BA for the slight majority for me.

Have you seen Mon's respect thread? He's moved a white star from one solar system to another, withstood the heat of the sun, crossed time barriers, and killed the Time Trapper, who was weakened. The same TT who said Mon was the strongest of legionaires. Respect.

King Kandy
What's the point of making this thread if you're just going to argue against anyone who debates the side you don't agree with? That's pretty much bating.

Prep-Man
Well, it is a debating forum. sad

lightyeargee
Mon EL is stronger at his best than any of DC's other Herald levels in space feats. He just isn't cnsistant. Sometimes he's a feeb.BA can't really win tho. Monel kills BA in speed and strength. Split die to Monel's softer nature.

guy222
BA

Philosophía
Originally posted by King Kandy
What's the point of making this thread if you're just going to argue against anyone who debates the side you don't agree with? That's pretty much bating. That makes no sense.

quanchi112
how does he win? Beating him up.

Prep-Man
mon can do the same.

cdtm
It's Post crisis. And from feats, Mon has this. Even TT admitted he's the strongest of the Legion. Not superman. But it's been that way, pre-crisis too.

Well, Mon El was a peer of pocket universe Superboy, who had PC stats.

On the other hand, mainstream post crisis Lar Gand was never really portrayed above Supermans level.

But yeah, Mon El of the LOSH takes this.

quanchi112
mon can do the same. BA is meaner and holds back less than most heroes.

Prep-Man
When adam is pounding on Mon, he won't hold back. He didn't hold back against Superboy or TT.

quanchi112
When adam is pounding on Mon, he won't hold back. He didn't hold back against Superboy or TT. Against a fellow good guyish character he might initially.

Prep-Man
Monel doesn't mess around. He's actually a beast in the LOSH series. And the LOSH knows their history and will know what Adam is capable. That includes Mon.

quanchi112
Monel doesn't mess around. He's actually a beast in the LOSH series. And the LOSH knows their history and will know what Adam is capable. That includes Mon. That doesn't mean he will go all out as quickly as Adam would.

Prep-Man
He wouldn't have to go all out to win, anyway. And it doesn't mean he won't.

quanchi112
He wouldn't have to go all out to win, anyway. And it doesn't mean he won't. So he could hold back and still beat him? Really?

Prep-Man
LOSH Mon, yes.

quanchi112
LOSH Mon, yes. Based on what?

Prep-Man
I've already stated why I think he'd win.

quanchi112
I've already stated why I think he'd win. All you said was he's a losh beast and that he outlcasses him but you never gave any examples.

Prep-Man
yes, i did.

quanchi112
yes, i did. Maybe I missed it was it on the first page.

Prep-Man
Look harder.

quanchi112
Look harder. Ok, I just did. Black Adam wins as kk states it perfectly.

Originally posted by King Kandy
Their stats are similar but BA is way more brutal and a better fighter.

Prep-Man
When has BA moved a star the weight of a Dwarf star/planetoid? I don't think he has.

quanchi112
When has BA moved a star the weight of a Dwarf star/planetoid? I don't think he has. What does that have to do with who wins this fight? Honestly?

Prep-Man
Because they don't have the same stats?

quanchi112
Because they don't have the same stats? Stats, link?

Prep-Man
He has a respect thread at KMC. Just have to look.

quanchi112
He has a respect thread at KMC. Just have to look. Those aren't stats. You said there stats are different show me.

Prep-Man
He's superior in speed and strength. Also been called the strongest of all Legionaires.

quanchi112
He's superior in speed and strength. Also been called the strongest of all Legionaires. No, he isn't. BA rocked the spectre gimme something comparable to that from Mon el.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by quanchi112
No, he isn't. BA rocked the spectre gimme something comparable to that from Mon el.

BA didn't rock anything. He just flew straight into him. When Cap Marvel faced Spectre he got his ass beat, but showed great durability.

Mon killed the TT. He actually killed a cosmic, even though he was weakened.

BA isn't as strong or fast. Unless you can give me comparable feats.

quanchi112
BA didn't rock anything. He just flew straight into him. When Cap Marvel faced Spectre he got his ass beat, but showed great durability.

Mon killed the TT. He actually killed a cosmic, even though he was weakened.

BA isn't as strong or fast. Unless you can give me comparable feats. His faced looked badly damaged so you are wrong.

Did Mon have help, I bet he did.

I disagree and the Spectre feats prove it.

Prep-Man
Sometimes Spectre is powerful, sometimes he's not. He various and that's how it was since his first appearance in the golden age. His face looked like he was in pain, but Adam didn't rock anything. And he didn't knock him out at all.

quanchi112
Sometimes Spectre is powerful, sometimes he's not. He various and that's how it was since his first appearance in the golden age. His face looked like he was in pain, but Adam didn't rock anything. And he didn't knock him out at all. In dov he was very powerful so your logic backed me up.

cdtm
Sometimes Spectre is powerful, sometimes he's not. He various and that's how it was since his first appearance in the golden age. His face looked like he was in pain, but Adam didn't rock anything. And he didn't knock him out at all.

Spectre actually didn't look bothered at all, despite the hole.

It's a fun scene, but not worth much more then Superman making a hole through Emperor Joker....

quanchi112
Originally posted by cdtm
Spectre actually didn't look bothered at all, despite the hole.

It's a fun scene, but not worth much more then Superman making a hole through Emperor Joker.... Why not?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm
Well, Mon El was a peer of pocket universe Superboy, who had PC stats.

On the other hand, mainstream post crisis Lar Gand was never really portrayed above Supermans level.

But yeah, Mon El of the LOSH takes this.

I agree, but were those feats pre or post crisis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.