Apparently Abeloth is not dead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr McBeefington
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Conviction

If that's true, then I'm both happy and concerned as to how they'll be able to spin this. It's pretty obvious that Abeloth is more powerful than anyone imagined.

Lord Lucien
Obi-Wan said something along that line in ANH.

Alistair
What has abeloth done to make her so powerful? And how does she look exactly?

Lord Lucien
Pretty hot.

KingD19
Originally posted by Alistair
What has abeloth done to make her so powerful? And how does she look exactly?

She/It's shown shapeshifting, or at least the ability to make you think she's someone else....but her real appearance is a large full lipped mouth so broad that it reached from ear to ear, stubby arms that protruded no more than ten centimeters from her shoulders, and hands that had long, writhing tentacles for fingers.

Abeloth showed complete control over the plants and nature of her planet, which leaves open the possibility that she can control nature on other planets as well.

She's thousands of years old at least, and she's uber powerful in the Dark Side. She was so strong, the Celestials/Ancients built the Maw, Centerpoint Station, and Sinkhole Station to contain her and keep her subdued.

And she influenced several of the jedi who were young during the Vong war and spent time in the maw with a psychosis that made them think that everyone around them, except those affected with the psychosis were doubles. In their minds, the real people had been swapped out with perfect imitators.

She was even strong enough to cause them to manifest Force abilities they hadn't had, most of them hadn't even known the abilities existed in the first place.

Honestly, as powerful as they made Abeloth out to be, I doubted a saber to the chest would kill her.

Alistair
I thought abeloth looked like goatse....

Hewhoknowsall
ZOMG spoilers!!!

THEY'VE REMOVED DAALA FROM POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/spoilers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.