Superman vs Morg w/wol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
who takes it

TheTyrant
Morg 10/10.

Black bolt z
Morg

guy222
Morg w/WOL

Slaanesh
Morg easily..

dmills
Wait for it...

brownqk
Does Morg even need the wol to beat Superman? I think not...

TheTyrant
He doesn't.

carver9
Originally posted by brownqk
Does Morg even need the wol to beat Superman? I think not...

To pull a majority, yes, he does need the WOL. Morg was getting owned by Terrax without the WOL and Superman>Terrax.

Morg without the WOL doesnt have the feats necessary to pull off a majority against Supes.

TheTyrant
He defeated the Surfer when they fought the first time.

Colossus-Big C
superman>terrax?

carver9
Originally posted by TheTyrant
He defeated the Surfer when they fought the first time.

He had the WOL; and with it that was the only time he defeated Surfer. Again, he had trouble with Terrax and Superman>Terrax. What feats are you using that would lead to you thinking Morg would pull a majority?

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
superman>terrax?

Yes, Superman>Terrax.

Superman is stronger, faster, more durable, and overall, more powerful since Terrax does not know how to use the power cosmic like his brothers.

Morg hasnt done anything or Terrax to make me think they could beat Supes.

Again, what feats are you all using that make you think Terrax>Supes or Morg>Supes?

Colossus-Big C
How is superman>terrax??

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
How is superman>terrax??

I just told you how... he is faster, stronger, more durable, and overrall more powerful.

What makes you think Terrax is>Superman?

All I have seen from him is a** beatings by people that arent even on Supermans level.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by carver9
He had the WOL; and with it that was the only time he defeated Surfer. Again, he had trouble with Terrax and Superman>Terrax. What feats are you using that would lead to you thinking Morg would pull a majority?

No he didn't have the WOL when he and Surfer initially fought.

carver9
Originally posted by TheTyrant
No he didn't have the WOL when he and Surfer initially fought.

Yes he did... I dont know what fight you are talking about and even if he did defeat Surfer (due to CIS) that still wouldnt put him above Superman. I agree, I think Surfer is>>>>Superman but CIS plays a huge part on Surfer but again, Morg other showings without the WOL doesnt put him on Supes level.

Sure, he probably could pull some wins, the majority, hell no.

Warlord
morg

axelraptor
morg and easy
btw where is shoko to argue for supes?

brownqk
Originally posted by carver9

I'm pretty sure when Galactus created Morg, he gave Morg enough power to rival the SS, and that's pre-wol. And as we all know, Norrin >>>>>Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by brownqk
I'm pretty sure when Galactus created Morg, he gave Morg enough power to rival the SS, and that's pre-wol. And as we all know, Norrin >>>>>Superman.

He did give him the power but Morg is a brute fighter and rarely focused on the power cosmic. He would fist fight Supes and would get stomped doing so.

He gave all the Heralds enough power to fight with or alongside Surfer but none of them use it in the same fashion or close to what Surfer can and thats why they are below him.

Again, can Morg beat Supes without the WOL, yes, for a majority, fighting in the fashion that he fights, I wouldnt even give him over 3 wins against Supes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.