im writing a script

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
yeah... the title says it all... basically, my idea is....and no one better steal this.... its about a guy and a girl who are going out together...and the guy is crazy about the girl.... but she is cheating on him...and decides to leave him for the guy she was cheating with.... the guy is distraught but gets over her.... 6 months later the guy she left him for breaks it off with her and she's left alone...she tries to go back to the first guy... but he refuses...he doesnt want her anymore... she goes insane with anger and brings up false rape charges against him for her revenge.... he's found guilty and gets sentanced to a few years of prison.... he is tortured and raped in prison...as rapists usually are....and he is driven now only by revenge.... he gets out of prison and proceeds to rape, torture and murder his Ex for doing this to him... thats about it.... the title of the movie is rape me in return... so what do you guys think of my idea? i know it isnt up everyones alley...but its something id love to see...like an old school exploitation movie... so far its pretty fun writing the script...i mean, its nothing special obviously... its my first attempt at anything of this sort...but its fun.. so what do you guys think? smile

Tex
http://www.prozac.com/ confused

Fitch
not THAT bad.......big grin

BackFire349
gee thanks for the support... i didnt think it was bad for a first try.... sad oh well...screw you all... its fun writing it. smile

finti
hmm BF kind of a familiar thing there until the rape charges smile

Bad Boy
I think it's a cool idea. Just try to avoid the many possible cliches when writing it!

Fitch
as Finti said,the begining is TOO common.And the part when the guy gets raped in the prison,I wouldn't like to see it.....

mah
I think the script sounds cool

mechmoggy
I'm scared already BF. eek!

Thomas H
good luck dude

finti
The script sounds very much like a story BF already told us, up until the rape thing that is

BackFire349
actually, the idea has been here for a while, a guy who pisses off a girl and she brings up false rape charges against him... i just modified it a little so it kinda mimics what happened to me with my Ex.

BackFire349
and yeah, i know the beginning is pretty generic, thats what will make the ending so mind blowing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.