What's the worst lie you've told?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
Well, what's the worst lie you've told and what were the circumstances/outcome of doing so?

Ax3l
I've never lied.

Impediment
Liar.

Rogue Jedi
I do not eat green eggs and ham.

SnakeEyes
****in off topic...

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
****in off topic... ...forum.

Wild Shadow
wow, you are hot, the most beautiful woman i ever seen.... (i got laid)

mikeydude
I went to a gas station to buy some munchies. And i owed the clerk 11 cent. And i told him i didnt have.it. and i had another dollar in my pocket. So yeah. He.let me go.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
wow, you are hot, the most beautiful woman i ever seen.... (i got laid)

Sure...sure you did

Peach
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
****in off topic...

You've been here how long and you're not used to it?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Peach
You've been here how long and you're not used to it?

lol

It's always funny watching the Peach pwnage from the outside.

To be on topic in the OTF, I have lied about being places that I wasn't, so my parents would let me go. Funny thing is, I didn't do anything naughty or bad: I just wanted to go to a track meet and my parents didn't want me to.

you get thorns
Now, I have to go back to work on my State of the Union speech. And I worked on it until pretty late last night. But I want to say one thing to the American people. I want you to listen to me. I'm going to say this again: I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you

~Bun Bun~
Hmmm...
I tend to be a pretty honest person...
But, I guess it'd have to be, years ago, I lied about my boyfriend spending the night... all the time. That resulted in getting in the biggest fight I've ever had with my folks. Where my mom called me a wigger who likes to f*ck nig*ers no expression

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by steverules_2
Sure...sure you did it was a massive lie, i was still in the marines and if you seen our women you know how big of a lie it really was and how much i had fallen from the man i once was that i was reduce to WM's and my standards were almost nonexistent.

believe you me, having sex and waking up the next day with my shame is possibly one of the worst things that ever happen to me due to a lie

steverules_2
Sheesh, sounds like quite a woman....did she have a beard...was she a bald....she have a penis? Did you put you peepee in the wrong hole?

Wild Shadow
she was about 5'1 or 5'3 probably weight about 130 which is alot for a woman that size at least enough to be noticeably chubby.. she had a weird lisp from whatever backwater hick town she was from.. by the way i am from nevada and we have our share of hicks redneck and dumb@$$es so that should tell you something right there..

she had short hair anne hesh style... she was a PFC who had already bn used by another marine and had only bn in the fleet for 2 weeks..

she had a slight gimped due to her boot camp mos training and being a female bone structure hip placement is the main problem...a lot of WM's are injured sometimes permanently when they hit the fleet.

dont look at me!! cryi'm crying facepalmlook away!

you get thorns
she was about 5'1 or 5'3 probably weight about 130 which is alot for a woman that size at least enough to be noticeably chubby.. she had a weird lisp from whatever backwater hick town she was from.. by the way i am from nevada and we have our share of hicks redneck and dumb@$$es so that should tell you something right there..

she had short hair anne hesh style... she was a PFC who had already bn used by another marine and had only bn in the fleet for 2 weeks..

she had a slight gimped due to her boot camp mos training and being a female bone structure hip placement is the main problem...a lot of WM's are injured sometimes permanently when they hit the fleet.

I'd like to meet her. yes

steverules_2

Well....I believe you now

Wild Shadow
imagine this dude being a girl and being 20 lbs lighter with boobs and you get the idea.

with a weird lisp sounding liike might be deaf or have a hearing aid.

http://absolutemichigan.com/blogs/tcfilmfestival/files/2009/08/pattonoswalt.jpg

REXXXX
That's... kinda creepy and a bit sexist, dude.

Wild Shadow
how so? i am simply stating what happen and trying to give detail and a description of the person as requested..

i could have lied or not responded

Peach
Well, if stuff like that is your idea of an appropriate response, then not responding is likely to be the better option.

Wild Shadow
what specifically do you feel makes it inappropriate response?

i am sure i have seen worse responses then me simply stating something that happen in my life and describing a person.

if it's because i am alluding to her being unattractive, i have to point out that others do that regularly and blatantly when talking about other ppl.

if it is b/c i explained the reason she had a limp? which is actually an epidemic in the marines that it has bn officially acknowledged and fought against.. like not allowing ppl to come into the fleet injured and remain in whatever command they are in until they are sufficiently healed and capable of performing in the fleet..

http://www.eorthopod.com/content/injuries-among-female-marine-corps-recruits

also there is a large issue against women in the service and constant regularly occurring injuries.. its mostly political which is the main reason they dont get immediate medical discharge or failure to adapt.

also there have bn talks of reducing MOS'es to civilian sector in the following decade and the marines solely focusing on combat oriented MOS like it once was which would cause women to no longer be illegible to serve if all Mos'es are combat oriented and no longer admin or mechanical..

or is it b/c of the redneck backwater comment, if so i apologize i counted myself among those groups of ppl and didnt feel i was insulting anyone.. if so i do apologize to you if it offended you.

but i really cant think of anything else unless it was that her lisp sounded as if she were deaf.. since that is exactly what it sounded to me and closes sound i could describe it as, i dont apologize for that.

steverules_2
......wow no expression

Kharhmah

You think 130 pounds is heavy?
That's like 9 and a bit stones . . .

No offence or anything but if you think that's fat then you're a tad misguided.

steverules_2
I think I'm 13 and a half stone

dadudemon
......wow no expression

Well, I think it was the morning after comment...which I don't think is even remotely s3xist considering that someone, at one point in their life, probably woke up next to him and regretted it. Everyone regrets a one-night stand, at one point...gender doesn't matter.

steverules_2
I was saying wow to the amount of trouble he got into after his post haermm I bet he wishes I hadn't asked now

dadudemon
I was saying wow to the amount of trouble he got into after his post haermm I bet he wishes I hadn't asked now

He didn't get into any trouble, at all. Just some people expressing their opinions, at this point. The mods are forum Nazis.

steverules_2
When I say trouble I mean the amount of users/mods who disliked what he said, I should have just said the amount of trouble he got rather than got into

dadudemon
Originally posted by dadudemon
He didn't get into any trouble, at all. Just some people expressing their opinions, at this point. The mods are forum Nazis.
Holy crap!

That was supposed to say "the mods areN'T forum Nazis."

It's too late to edit.

Honest to goodness, that's what it's supposed to say and what I intended.

If a mod could pretty please edit that post and then delete this one? Pleeeese? I don't want to be "that" guy that looks like he's trying to be tough guy. It was an honest mistake...from typing too fast and not reading my post to make sure it is coherent.

Robtard

Ha, I get it, this is supposed to be the greatest lie you've ever told. Pretty weak, dude, imo.

steverules_2
Holy crap!

It's too late to edit.

Honest to goodness, that's what it's supposed to say and what I intended.

If a mod could pretty please edit that post and then delete this one? Pleeeese? I don't want to be "that" guy that looks like he's trying to be tough guy. It was an honest mistake...from typing too fast and not reading my post to make sure it is coherent.

I think the mods should ban you shifty stick out tongue

Show no mercy evil face

Vinny Valentine
Kramer got banned for a month because of a silly comment he made towards Lana, so Ush stepped in and made a shitstorm, banning him for a month.

And people wonder why KMC is dying in every forum.

dadudemon
I think the mods should ban you shifty stick out tongue

Show no mercy evil face

DON'T QUOTE ME!

laughing

Anyway, nah, they won't do that. It'd make my mistake a truth and my truth a mistake. They don't like to make paradoxes: it's just wrong.

steverules_2
DON'T QUOTE ME!

laughing

Anyway, nah, they won't do that. It'd make my mistake a truth and my truth a mistake. They don't like to make paradoxes: it's just wrong.

They could always just delete the thread altogether and try to pass it off as a hallucination, those who remember dissapear mysteriously

REXXXX
What's with all the mod hating lately? Don't worry about it, Dadudemon.

dadudemon
Originally posted by REXXXX
What's with all the mod hating lately? Don't worry about it, Dadudemon.

I was actually trying to take up for you guys but made an *ss of myself because of my ADHD spasms, trying to get the post up so I could move on. embarrasment

Anyway, as long as you know what I was actually trying to say, I'm not worried. I just didn't want to appear to be like an internet tough guy, trying to 'stick it to the mods.' The exact opposite was my intention. sad

That ACDC Chick
i told one of my friends, who is obsessed beyond belief with Evgeni Malkin, that i shook hands with him at a hockey game
she totally believed me and even asked to "pet my hand" no expression
seriously, if you think I obsess over things, you have not met that chick

REXXXX
No worries, Dadudemon, I wasn't referring to you.

Peach
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Kramer got banned for a month because of a silly comment he made towards Lana, so Ush stepped in and made a shitstorm, banning him for a month.

And people wonder why KMC is dying in every forum.

Oh please, that's only part of it. The fact that he had a long record and several records and temp bans for personal attacks (especially against mods) also had a lot to do with it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by REXXXX
No worries, Dadudemon, I wasn't referring to you.

weep Let's make babies.

Wild Shadow
fireman: do you know the difference between right and wrong?

lil boy: no...

crack house burning.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.