Sersi Vs G.L Hal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep or BFR....

Sersi

Vs

G.L Hal

Konton
Sersi has already shown to have problems manipulating matter through cosmic energy buffers. She couldn't directly manipulate through Sue Storm's shields OR generate enough telekinetic pressure to crack them. I would say Hal takes this handily.

celeyhyga17
Sersi is not on Hal's level.

Warlord
when you block a universe destroying blast via mater manipulation you are definitely on Hal's level.
Hal could take this if she fails to transmute the ring but it won't be easy

Prep-Man
Sersi on her best days is def on Hal's level. Transmution? Hal has done that also many times, so that shouldn't be a win for either.

Warlord
^ Hal could block it no doubt...but at her best Sersi could match him...having her transmutation powers, cosmic energy blasts, physical stats, great psionic output etc...

great fight overall

guy222
sersi

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sersi definitely need's a respect thread. I mean seriously, not on Hal's level?

I give it to Hal but it's pretty close.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Sersi definitely need's a respect thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t438003.html

SuperMan103
sersi

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Konton
Sersi has already shown to have problems manipulating matter through cosmic energy buffers. She couldn't directly manipulate through Sue Storm's shields OR generate enough telekinetic pressure to crack them. I would say Hal takes this handily. When did that happen?

Bentley
Wow, Sersi is uber, one-shotting mortal Hercules is fine.

Konton
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
When did that happen?

Uhhhhhh, shoot. I can't recall. It's posted somewhere in a respect thread. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.