The Avengers Vs H/P Doomsay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins? No prep, No BFR.....

The Avengers:

Hawkeye
Wonder Man
Sersi
Warbird
Vision II
Monica rambeau
Henry Pym

Vs

H/P Doomsday

Fight takes place in the heart of NYC...

amnesia
The avengers...

Are going to die

Colossus-Big C
avengers 10/10 in a comic, they would win via plot device like they always do against characters that should one shot them

galactusischere
Nah. Avengers win this.

Black bolt z
I see nothing they can do to put him down for good.

carver9
Doomsday 10/10. This team isnt powerful enough.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by carver9
Doomsday 10/10. This team isnt powerful enough. theres something called plot device.
remeber how they took down chthon?

amnesia
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
theres something called plot device.
remeber how they took down chthon?

But it's off, because it is a forum battle...

TheTyrant
Sersi FTW.

tkitna
Does a KO count? If so, the Avengers win this with Sersi and Pym.

iceman24567
This team gets shitstomped

the ninjak
Pym traps DD in a pocket bubble.

marvelmadness13
I can't see this team taking down HP Doomsday.

Warlord
Sersi encases him in adamantium /thread

Lord_Talron
avengers win via sersi or pym. silly superman

cdtm
Doomsday for the majority.

I'm convinced Darkseid killed him, and Doomsday revived shortly.. It's not the monster's MO to play possum, so he would have been all over Darkseid if the Omegas were completely ineffectual.

Plus, he was adapting to stuff on the fly, like Waveriders time scanning tricks, and he was already adapted against high level physical strength and energy thanks to his showdown with Superman and a Guardian/The Radiant..

Not to mention he's strong enough to break Supermans arm like it's nothing, when he's amped...

Warlord
Let him adapt in a playroom in order not to die from boredom in an adamantium room

cdtm
Originally posted by Warlord
Let him adapt in a playroom in order not to die from boredom in an adamantium room

Assuming she can do that before he rips her head off, or impales it with a spike... Guys pretty fast (Superman commented on his speed several times in Death of Superman), and there's no prep here.

...or that it's impossible to just adapt out of adamantium. No idea how he'd do it, but how does someone adapt against chronal energies..?

Warlord
seeing that the team has 7 members and sersi needs only to think, and that she can create anything from every material available on earth I say she can and will do it. will he get out? i don't know. by the time he gets out Hank would come out with a deus ex machina solution tailored for him

cdtm
Besides Monica, is there anyone on the team who has Supermans reaction speeds?

Because, Supes couldn't avoid DD's charge on him and the rest of the JLA in Death of Superman, which he specifically stated was due to "his speed", so we can rule out the usual PIS...

Unless Sersi is a speedster herself, she may not get the chance to think before Doomsdays in the middle of the team....

Warlord
you suggest Doomsday speedblitzes the whole team before Sersi can form a thought. Having in mind that Doomsday has not been shown on paper to move faster than thought and that the Eternals are said to operate in brain capacities much greater than a human, at best I can see DD surprizing two or three members at the strt of the fight. not to mention that sersi along with monica, vision and worbird might start flying and thus DD would go for the ground team first.

Seriously though Sersi only needs a thought and DD is not Flash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.