Apocalypse vs Wonnder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chomperx9
who takes the fall ?

Apoc or Diana ?

Black bolt z
Apoc

lightyeargee
WW. She's beaten foes vastly superior to opponents to Apoc

quanchi112
WW wins.

Omega Vision
Apocalypse.

the ninjak
Poccy TK her in mid flight and wraps around her for the win.

iceman24567
Diana piimpslaps Apoc

Omega Vision
I answered Apoc because the question posed was "who takes the fall". stick out tongue

Q99
Originally posted by the ninjak

Wraps around her, gets sliced up, yadda yadda, Diana for the majority smile

Colossus-Big C
Apocolypse easily

Omega Vision
Originally posted by the ninjak
Examples of Apoc's TK?
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Apocolypse easily
How?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Omega Vision

How? telekinesis, mindrape, punch her, matter transmutation

Omega Vision
telekinesis
point to a good TK feat

Apoc can't mindrape.

Wonder Woman is faster, stronger, more skilled, and has her bracers that can easily absorb the force of Apoc's blows

Feats of offensive matter manip? I'll save you some time: Apoc has none.

Colossus-Big C
he opened a dimensional rift in front of magneto and later magneto was under his control

Omega Vision
he opened a dimensional rift in front of magneto and later magneto was under his control
When was this?

iceman24567
Why does it matter he can't mindrape her.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by iceman24567
Why does it matter he can't mindrape her.
I ask because it sounds like something that happened in a What If?.

Q99
Wonder Woman is extremely resistant to mental powers anyway, a lot more so than Mags.

Colossus-Big C
When was this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkBH3sklhp8

Omega Vision
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkBH3sklhp8
A cartoon? Lol. Non canon.

TheTyrant
Apocalypse creates a sword out his hand and throws it at Diana. The end.

Q99
Originally posted by TheTyrant

Because she blocks or dodges then attacks back?

Heck, even being stabbed through by a sword is hardly fatal for someone as tough as her.

iceman24567
She catches it then shoves it down Apocs throats

Omega Vision
Yeah if only she had a pair of indestructible bracers that could block the sword.

Or flight and superspeed to dodge and/or catch it.

If only.

Seriously if Apoc did that he'd only be selling Diana the noose to hang him with.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Q99
Because she blocks or dodges then attacks back?

Heck, even being stabbed through by a sword is hardly fatal for someone as tough as her.

Nope. She neither blocked it nor dodged it when Crucifer threw a sword at her. And it would have been fatal were it not for the Amazons.

Apocalypse is stronger that Crucifer, he is faster, and overall more powerful.

She catches it then shoves it down Apocs throats

She wouldn't catch it and Apoc can easily generate a new head.

Omega Vision
Nope. She neither blocked it nor dodged it when Crucifer threw a sword at her. And it would have been fatal were it not for the Amazons.

Apocalypse is stronger that Crucifer, he is faster, and overall more powerful.

Wow, one low showing. You're a joke, bro.

When has he generated a new head?

iceman24567
She would catch it and be unimpressed then she throws a table at his ass

TheTyrant
Wow, one low showing. You're a joke, bro.

I'm not really low-balling. If I wanted to low-ball, I would post the scans of WW having trouble with Cheetah (she lost to Cheetah one time from the top of my head), or when she got KO'd from a little explosion (barely the size of a space ship), or when she got hurt when 4 dynamites exploded in her face, Slade, Wonder Girl, or when she was easily handled by Blue Ice, etc. I can go on and on, and I barely ever read DC.

When he regenerated from goo.

TheTyrant
She would catch it and be unimpressed then she throws a table at his ass

Which Apocalypse would doge.

Omega Vision
I'm not really low-balling. If I wanted to low-ball, I would post the scans of WW having trouble with Cheetah (she lost to Cheetah one time from the top of my head), or when she got KO'd from a little explosion (barely the size of a space ship), or when she got hurt when 4 dynamites exploded in her face, Slade, Wonder Girl, or when she was easily handled by Blue Ice, etc. I can go on and on, and I barely ever read DC.

Low-balling is lowballing, buddy.

Oh yeah, you mean the scan where his body is ****ed up but his head is more or less intact? The scan where there's no clear indication of how long the regeneration process took? The scan where he apparently needed some form of tech to regenerate, hence the fact he was in a "rejuvenation" chamber?

iceman24567
How about her tanking a tactical nuke at point blank range without even flinching. Or how about a worn out Wonder Woman tanking a all out assault by Cheetah then beating her with skill? Yes you are lowballing and failing thumb down

iceman24567
Which Apocalypse would doge. Then he gets blitzed until he's helpless then she simply lightning strikes his big blue ass.

TheTyrant
Low-balling is lowballing, buddy.

Oh yeah, you mean the scan where his body is ****ed up but his head is more or less intact? The scan where there's no clear indication of how long the regeneration process took? The scan where he apparently needed some form of tech to regenerate, hence the fact he was in a "rejuvenation" chamber?

Sorry, but those are her average showings. When YOU show scans of her going FTL and blocking the shattered gods, those are HIGH showings.

@ second part: Where did you get from?

Omega Vision
Sorry, but those are her average showings. When YOU show scans of her going FTL and blocking the shattered gods, those are HIGH showings.

@ second part: Where did you get from?
They're not her average showings. Her average showings include fighting Power Girl evenly, owning Supergirl, blocking multiple bullets at once with her bracers, and pwning Giganta.

I get it from the scan you always dickride.

TheTyrant
How about her tanking a tactical nuke at point blank range without even flinching. Or how about a worn out Wonder Woman tanking a all out assault by Cheetah then beating her with skill? Yes you are lowballing and failing thumb down

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/anothercheetah.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/anothercheetah1-1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/anothercheetah2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/anothercheetah3.jpg

Omega Vision
^Cheetah is like a thousand times faster than Apoc so what's your point?

iceman24567
LOL more recently she tooled Cheetah after she beat Genocide on her own the same Genocide that pwned Red Tornado and John Stewart together. More recently she tanked a tactile nuke you are using past low end feats and failing because Apoc sucks erm

TheTyrant
They're not her average showings. Her average showings include fighting Power Girl evenly, owning Supergirl, blocking multiple bullets at once with her bracers, and pwning Giganta.

I get it from the scan you always dickride.

Point: She has to BLOCK bullets, and Apoc can CREATE bullets out of his body. All the people you mentioned would also lose to Apocalypse.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocregernate.png

Please quote the part where he says he used a R-chamber to accomplish that feat.

iceman24567
Supergirl would probably beat Apoc silly too

TheTyrant
^Cheetah is like a thousand times faster than Apoc so what's your point?

Prove it.

LOL more recently she tooled Cheetah after she beat Genocide on her own the same Genocide that pwned Red Tornado and John Stewart together. More recently she tanked a tactile nuke you are using past low end feats and failing because Apoc sucks erm

She tooled Cheetah? Are you serious? It was in Wonder Woman 29. Unfortunately for you, I have read that. She needed assistance to defeat Cheetah. Prior to that, she was getting blitzed and cut.

iceman24567
Prove it.

She tooled Cheetah? Are you serious? It was in Wonder Woman 29. Unfortunately for you, I have read that. She needed assistance to defeat Cheetah. Prior to that, she was getting blitzed and cut. Like i said she just had a brutal battle with a herald wrecker or did you not read that she was in shitty condition only logical when your fighting your own body with some weird upgrades

Omega Vision
Its stated in plenty of Apoc's bios that he needs external tech to regenerate from serious injuries, Celestial tech within his many bases and hideouts. IE: not a viable battle tactic.
Prove it.

Its common knowledge. no expression

TheTyrant
Its stated in plenty of Apoc's bios that he needs external tech to regenerate from serious injuries, Celestial tech within his many bases and hideouts. IE: not a viable battle tactic.

Its common knowledge. no expression

Not stated in the scan? Good to know. That feat of his is legit as Apoc wasn't using any machinery to regenerate (he even performed surgery on Xavier a few panels later, so he was in good shape)

It isn't common knowledge. Post a decent speed feat for Cheetah. Go.

iceman24567
So now you are going to try and downplay Cheetah's speed? Her combat speed is between flash level and Wonder Woman level

TheTyrant
So now you are going to try and downplay Cheetah's speed? Her combat speed is between flash level and Wonder Woman level

She has only caught up to Flash once in combat and the thing to remember is that she. was. amped. no expression

iceman24567
Whats your point? Shes not as fast as Flash but she's faster than Wonder Woman and apoc erm

TheTyrant
Whats your point? Shes not as fast as Flash but she's faster than Wonder Woman and apoc erm

Apoc can teleport no expression

iceman24567
So? Teleporting isn't as great as you people make it out to be.

Omega Vision
Apoc can teleport no expression
Teleportation isn't the same as superspeed, in many cases its inferior.

TheTyrant
It is better than speed. Apoc can teleport 100 ft up and start shooting Diana with bullets while holding her in place with TK.

Colossus-Big C
i guess we all agree apocoloypse wins
/thread

iceman24567
Teleportation isn't the same as superspeed, in many cases its inferior. It's pointless here because Apoc gets blitzed pretty easily

Omega Vision
i guess we all agree apocoloypse wins
/thread
Please address the below points, concede, or refrain from posting, I don't care which so long as you don't keep spouting garbage:

point to a good TK feat

Apoc can't mindrape.

Wonder Woman is faster, stronger, more skilled, and has her bracers that can easily absorb the force of Apoc's blows

Feats of offensive matter manip? I'll save you some time: Apoc has none.

A cartoon? Lol. Non canon.

TheTyrant
Anybody got the scans when Makarri tries to blitz Apoc? It was in a recent Eternals comic.

h1a8
It is better than speed. Apoc can teleport 100 ft up and start shooting Diana with bullets while holding her in place with TK.
His tk is nowhere near strong enough to hold a being that can exert more than a trillion tons of force.
Diana can blitz him at light speed before Apoc can even act (before he can teleport). If not then she blitzes him when he does teleport.

Colossus-Big C
apocoloypse tagged makarri , he is much faster than wonder woman

TheTyrant
Please address the below points, concede, or refrain from posting, I don't care which so long as you don't keep spouting garbage:

TK: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/palacerise.png

He can mindrape. Exoduscloak and Xmarksthespot need better rebuttals. It was shown that the 'blast' Apoc sent towards Xavier was only directed at his head. And you could not see the 'blast' anywhere.

Yea, Wonder Woman is sure stronger than Apoc. I mean she can (like Apoc) one shot a class 300.

Originally posted by h1a8
His tk is nowhere near strong enough to hold a being that can exert more than a trillion tons of force.
Diana can blitz him at light speed before Apoc can even act (before he can teleport). If not then she blitzes him when he does teleport.

lol at her being FTL.

Q99

She's strong enough to break TK holds, can move fast enough to make TKing her very hard to do to begin with, can take a buncha bullet hits, can block bullets, yadda yadda.

This isn't Flash, temporarily stopping movement and getting hits in isn't close to a win. Much higher speed is just part of her powers.

Permanently amped, she didn't have an outside power source, she just figured out how to push herself even faster with Zoom's help.

I think she caught him at least twice in that fight too.

Omega Vision
TK: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/palacerise.png

He can mindrape. Exoduscloak and Xmarksthespot need better rebuttals. It was shown that the 'blast' Apoc sent towards Xavier was only directed at his head. And you could not see the 'blast' anywhere.

Yea, Wonder Woman is sure faster than Apoc. I mean she can (like Apoc) one shot a class 300.

lol at her being FTL.
No indication of tk there.

Then why isn't he listed as a telepath in Marvel bios?

Why is it that he couldn't access the astral plane?

iceman24567
Is their such thing as class 300? Either way Apoc can't mindrape her

Omega Vision
Class 300 is just an arbitrary definition Tyrant made to describe a Class 50 amped times six. Nothing compared to Wonder Woman.

Sasquatch is more powerful than that.

Q99
Also, haven't we done this thread several times in the last few months which involved in going in the same circles?

TheTyrant
No indication of tk there.

Then why isn't he listed as a telepath in Marvel bios?

Why is it that he couldn't access the astral plane?

Lifting his palace mentally isn't TK? Then what is?

*skips the question*

I already said this. He wanted Cable to go along with him to the astral plane. It was part of his plan you see - to end Onslaught and Franklin Richards and pwn Cable at the same time. Would have worked out of Sue Storm hadn't distracted him.

Now you post a scan of Diana blitzing an actual speedster. Go.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Q99
Also, haven't we done this thread several times in the last few months which involved in going in the same circles?
An Apoc circle jerk? Yeah.

TheTyrant

Frenzy (class 50) after a 6x amp.

Omega Vision
Lifting his palace mentally isn't TK? Then what is?

*skips the question*

I already said this. He wanted Cable to go along with him to the astral plane. It was part of his plan you see - to end Onslaught and Franklin Richards and pwn Cable at the same time. Would have worked out of Sue Storm hadn't distracted him.
I'm asking for proof he did that with tk. He probably used Celestial tech like he always does.

Making excuses now? Lol.

iceman24567
Class 300 is just an arbitrary definition Tyrant made to describe a Class 50 amped times six. Nothing compared to Wonder Woman.

Sasquatch is more powerful than that. LOL figures

Originally posted by Q99
Also, haven't we done this thread several times in the last few months which involved in going in the same circles? Yup pretty annoying actually

TheTyrant

Sasquatch is more powerful than that.

Scan of Diana one shotting someone that strong. Go.

An Apoc circle jerk? Yeah.

No need to be butthurt that Apoc won the previous thread.

TheTyrant
I'm asking for proof he did that with tk. He probably used Celestial tech like he always does.

Making excuses now? Lol.

You have to prove that it was celestial tech.

How is that an excuse? It is perfectly logical.

TheTyrant
Now someone post a scan of Diana blitzing an actual speedster. Go.

galactusischere
Not this shiz again.

iceman24567
Now someone post a scan of Diana blitzing an actual speedster. Go. ^LOL demanding irrelevant things. A class 300 isn't that strong also her durability has to be amped too for it to be a decent feat erm.

Q99
Now someone post a scan of Diana blitzing an actual speedster. Go.

Here's here catching up to and lassoing Jesse Quick at the edge of the speed force.

Here she rushes Amazo, who of course has Flash speed.

And here she lassos him before he or Superman has an idea of what's going on.

White Martian (comes back later, but takes some time)

Ares.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Q99
Here's here catching up to and lassoing Jesse Quick at the edge of the speed force.

The first one is impressive, but that is hardly combat speed.

I have seen the Amazo scans before. And to tell you the truth, they do seem fishy... But ok, a good feat is a good feat.

I wouldn't be suprised of the martian got right back up in the next panel. Why couldn't she do the same thing to Primaid?

Wasn't Ares weakened in that scan?

lightyeargee
The first one is impressive, but that is hardly combat speed.

I have seen the Amazo scans before. And to tell you the truth, they do seem fishy... But ok, a good feat is a good feat.

I wouldn't be suprised of the martian got right back up in the next panel. Why couldn't she do the same thing to Primaid?

Wasn't Ares weakened in that scan? primaid was the best fighter of the WMs. Might have taekn a lil more time to win.

The Nuul
WW doesnt play in the kiddie sand box with the X-Men, Apoc does though. WW wins with better feats. MM vs WW is a much better fight and Apoc is like a watered down version of MM.

Q99

Primaid did not exactly last long either, and Primaid seemed to be one of their stronger.

Fluxus's persona was that he was a shapeshifter after all, while Primaid was as a physical warrior.

Mostly he just wasn't fighting back.

The gods might have been a bit reduced due to their capture by the Apokoliptians earlier... but they had access to their powers and were healed of wounds and were able to go toe-to-toe with powerful gods of other pantheons and win at this point, so physically at least there wasn't anything wrong with Ares.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by The Nuul
WW doesnt play in the kiddie sand box with the X-Men, Apoc does though. WW wins with better feats. MM vs WW is a much better fight and Apoc is like a watered down version of MM.

Rachel Grey would solo all her gods with absolute ease.

Originally posted by Q99

Primaid did not exactly last long either, and Primaid seemed to be one of their stronger.

Fluxus's persona was that he was a shapeshifter after all, while Primaid was as a physical warrior.

Mostly he just wasn't fighting back.

The gods might have been a bit reduced due to their capture by the Apokoliptians earlier... but they had access to their powers and were healed of wounds and were able to go toe-to-toe with powerful gods of other pantheons and win at this point, so physically at least there wasn't anything wrong with Ares.

smile

guy222
http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/5081498_Uncanny_X-Force_2_0008.jpg http://s1d5.turboimagehost.com/t/5081501_Uncanny_X-Force_2_0009.jpg

aztec
I answered Apoc because the question posed was "who takes the fall". stick out tongue

I was about to pimpslap you, after reading your first reply. mad stick out tongue

aztec
Diana zaps him with her lighting. smile

TheTyrant
Apocalypse wins.

SuperMan103
Apocalypse wins.

no. apocalypse is low level bum. he only fights x-men characters and loses all of his fights. i mean lol, the guy had to doge a frickin table. she's faster, stronger, more skilled, and overall better at everything than he is. deal with it bro.

Mindset
That table would have killed the entire JL.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Q99

White Martian (comes back later, but takes some time)

Ares. will that work on a puddle though?

tideoftime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
will that work on a puddle though?

Yes.

Both Pre-Crisis and definitely Post-Crisis, the lasso could "bind"/direct fluids, and can bind anything that has a soul; it could bind Apoc, though is much less effective against more "soulless" beings (such as androids without spirits, such as Amazo, who is not forced into subdual via the lasso, and can escape it because it has no proper soul for it to bind). Apoc, however, *does*...

psycho gundam
scans (if you got em)

i just haven't seen it

tideoftime
Originally posted by psycho gundam
scans (if you got em)

i just haven't seen it

(Went to Respect)

Well, crap...

Many of Fangirl's pics are gone/invalid now.

And almost all of my comics are in storage...

*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Well, anywho: Pre-Crisis, one of Diana's numerous lasso-tricks was simply twirling the loop around a given body of water and causing it to flow/redirect where she'd want it (such as when she and Etrigan were in Hell together, and she pulled a Dorothy on a powerful demon by directly twirling water out of a source and directing at him; she'd repel/redirect water attacks, such as when Zatanna sent a jetstream against her and she send it back against Z; and numerous other examples). Post-Crisis: it is well-established that the lasso can bind anything that has a soul, whether solid, liquid, or gas, even including such esoteric states as being temporally displaced (when she gets her lasso around Zoom, he is bound/powerless, and no longer in a temporal flux, being able to speak "normally"wink; it is cited, specifically and a number of times since (2nd Series, issues 22+) that when properly bound/tied by the lasso, the only way the target can be freed is: the binder (Diana) releases them; a god *might* (stressed by them) be able to free a target, given time (and the god, himself, cannot free himself -- he'd have to be freed by another); or if the target is killed, rendered "permanently" dead, so the lasso has no soul to bind -- that's how the Cheetah was able to steal it from a henchman Diana had bound... this also goes hand-in-hand with how the lasso is only marginally effective against non-living targets, such as robots, souless/mindless automatons, and similar.

Sorry I don't have any scans -- they used to be over in Respect...

the ninjak
Poccy turns this into a hot hentai.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by tideoftime
(Went to Respect)

Well, crap...

Many of Fangirl's pics are gone/invalid now.

And almost all of my comics are in storage...

*Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Well, anywho: Pre-Crisis, one of Diana's numerous lasso-tricks was simply twirling the loop around a given body of water and causing it to flow/redirect where she'd want it (such as when she and Etrigan were in Hell together, and she pulled a Dorothy on a powerful demon by directly twirling water out of a source and directing at him; she'd repel/redirect water attacks, such as when Zatanna sent a jetstream against her and she send it back against Z; and numerous other examples). Post-Crisis: it is well-established that the lasso can bind anything that has a soul, whether solid, liquid, or gas, even including such esoteric states as being temporally displaced (when she gets her lasso around Zoom, he is bound/powerless, and no longer in a temporal flux, being able to speak "normally"wink; it is cited, specifically and a number of times since (2nd Series, issues 22+) that when properly bound/tied by the lasso, the only way the target can be freed is: the binder (Diana) releases them; a god *might* (stressed by them) be able to free a target, given time (and the god, himself, cannot free himself -- he'd have to be freed by another); or if the target is killed, rendered "permanently" dead, so the lasso has no soul to bind -- that's how the Cheetah was able to steal it from a henchman Diana had bound... this also goes hand-in-hand with how the lasso is only marginally effective against non-living targets, such as robots, souless/mindless automatons, and similar.

Sorry I don't have any scans -- they used to be over in Respect...

Yeah, Lasso is very underrated weapon. It can also teleport Diana, too.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by SuperMan103
no. apocalypse is low level bum. he only fights x-men characters and loses all of his fights. i mean lol, the guy had to doge a frickin table. she's faster, stronger, more skilled, and overall better at everything than he is. deal with it bro.

You don't say.

Is this girl supposed to be better than Apoc at everything?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah4.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah5.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah6.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah7.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah8.jpg

This girl?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah4.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah5.jpg

The one right here?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvscheetah2.jpg

This ***** struggling to beat villains Batman has dealt with in one panel?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death4.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death5.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death6.jpg

This ***** with the bracelets and lasso getting handled by Deathstroke?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface4.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface5.jpg

This ***** getting slapped around by Clayface, a Batman villain?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-jlasm1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-jlasm2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-jlasm3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-jlasm4.jpg

The ***** getting murked by Batman?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-ww1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-ww2.jpg

This *****?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/medusa.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/medusa1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/medusa2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/medusa3.jpg

This ***** right here?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Lightning.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/lightning2.jpg

This ***** over there?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire2.jpghttp://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire4.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire5.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire6.jpg

Getting hurt by Poison Ivy? That's the girl?

Deal with it bro, Wonder Woman isn't the character you make her out to be. Apocalypse stabs her in the heart after pimp smacking her head off.

^Yes, that girl right there would stomp his sorry ass much like everyone else in the herald class would.

Originally posted by Q99
Wonder Woman is extremely resistant to mental powers anyway, a lot more so than Mags. really? I'd say he has the overall best TP defenses

Omega Vision

Deal with it bro, Wonder Woman isn't the character you make her out to be. Apocalypse stabs her in the heart after pimp smacking her head off.
facepalmx 1000

Konton
Originally posted by 753
really? I'd say he has the overall best TP defenses

She's completely immune.

Sr J-Bieb
Deal with it bro, Wonder Woman isn't the character you make her out to be. Apocalypse stabs her in the heart after pimp smacking her head off. Truer words were never spoken.

TheTyrant
Then why couldn't Ikaris or Stryfe beat him up? Why didn't the High Evolutionary defeat him? I mean they all are certainly in the herald tier (HE was even higher).

Apoc can kill her with a stab to the heart whereas she can't do shit to him.

Q99
Oh no, stabbing! That's something she never has to ... no, wait, she runs into that all the time, from foes who are better in HtH than Apoc, some with weapons designed to kill gods, it's hardly an easy win or even an unexpected difficulty. Wonder Woman is kinda good in melee and has a lot of defenses, in case you missed the memo.

And multiple ways to attack him have been mentioned. Lasso, bracer-lightning, etc..

Omega Vision
Then why couldn't Ikaris or Stryfe beat him up? Why didn't the High Evolutionary defeat him? I mean they all are certainly in the herald tier (HE was even higher).

Apoc can kill her with a stab to the heart whereas she can't do shit to him.
Even if there was a grain of truth to the "Apoc can't be beaten by physical force" forum myth, she still has a lasso that can defeat Apoc easy peasy.

Starscream M
Even if there was a grain of truth to the "Apoc can't be beaten by physical force" forum myth, she still has a lasso that can defeat Apoc easy peasy. apoc could shrink as well as grow large

Apoc can kill her with a stab to the heart whereas she can't do shit to him. except lasso him or crush him with blows. the best you can say for poccy is that he stalemated a couple fo top tiers. her track record is much better. HE wasn't in one of his strongest manifestations and they just decided to stop fighting, so nothing shows poccy can take on trans level beings.

tideoftime
Originally posted by Starscream M
apoc could shrink as well as grow large

The lasso can grow to any conceivable length, and there is no limit to its strength; also, unlike Amazo, who has tricked out from the lasso because he is a soulless android, Apoc *has* a soul, and the lasso can bind any being that has a soul (it's relative weakness being that soulless targets - such as robots/animations/inanimate objects - are not mystically but merely mundanely bound by it).

tideoftime
You don't say.

Is this girl supposed to be better than Apoc at everything?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah4.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah5.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah6.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah7.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/morecheetah8.jpg

This girl?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah4.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheetah5.jpg

The one right here?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvscheetah2.jpg

This ***** struggling to beat villains Batman has dealt with in one panel?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death4.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death5.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Death6.jpg

This ***** with the bracelets and lasso getting handled by Deathstroke?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface4.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Clayface5.jpg

This ***** getting slapped around by Clayface, a Batman villain?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-jlasm1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-jlasm2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-jlasm3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-jlasm4.jpg

The ***** getting murked by Batman?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-ww1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/batvsdiana-ww2.jpg

This *****?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/medusa.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/medusa1.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/medusa2.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/medusa3.jpg

This ***** right here?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Lightning.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/lightning2.jpg

This ***** over there?

http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire2.jpghttp://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire3.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire4.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire5.jpg
http://i563.photobucket.com/albums/ss79/MoseyGod/Cheshire6.jpg

Getting hurt by Poison Ivy? That's the girl?

The problem with your citations is that most all of them are from 2 decades - as well as several major upgrades - ago for Diana (ironically, a by-product of her encounters with Clayface resulted afterwards in her being stronger/more durable, which you fail to cite, and is one of her upgrades).

"Standard" Wonder Woman of the past decade (*especially* the past several years, since series 3) is a *considerable* threat against Apoc. Not that he couldn't be a major threat to her, as well -- his power diversity is certainly formidable -- but *your* citing of various scans actually undermines your own arguement, as it shows how relatively little you actually know about the character of WW, especially concerning how outdated your reference scans are. (To make a relative comparison: it would be like showing the scan of Thor getting stunned by a simple gunshot to the head -- did it happen? Yes. Is it horribly outdated/era-specific information? YEAH... and anyone with any *proper* passing knowledge would know that. It's the same with your cited scans...)

iceman24567
Wonder Woman stomps this blue homo

TheTyrant
Originally posted by 753
except lasso him or crush him with blows. the best you can say for poccy is that he stalemated a couple fo top tiers. her track record is much better. HE wasn't in one of his strongest manifestations and they just decided to stop fighting, so nothing shows poccy can take on trans level beings.

And the lasso would do what when Apocalypse has shields? I mean Apocalypse doesn't usually start with shields up or go malleable when being punched, but why shouldn't he when you guys are taking Wonder Woman out of the character so that she fights to the best of her abilities despite never fighting so? Really, if I were to take Apoc out of character like you are, then there is no way in hell WW would stand a chance. Her range attacks wouldn't work due to Apoc's shields and neither would her strength due to his self manipulation. Either way, it's a win-win scenario for Apoc. He's better at everything minus some useless shit like fighting skill, agility, and speed. Superior versatility + teleportation + more experience > everything else. Hell, if we go by the actual mythology, Apocalypse would be even older than Zeus himself.

The lasso can grow to any conceivable length, and there is no limit to its strength; also, unlike Amazo, who has tricked out from the lasso because he is a soulless android, Apoc *has* a soul, and the lasso can bind any being that has a soul (it's relative weakness being that soulless targets - such as robots/animations/inanimate objects - are not mystically but merely mundanely bound by it).

Shields, or simply just pull the lasso to throw WW off balance. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

The problem with your citations is that most all of them are from 2 decades - as well as several major upgrades - ago for Diana (ironically, a by-product of her encounters with Clayface resulted afterwards in her being stronger/more durable, which you fail to cite, and is one of her upgrades).

"Standard" Wonder Woman of the past decade (*especially* the past several years, since series 3) is a *considerable* threat against Apoc. Not that he couldn't be a major threat to her, as well -- his power diversity is certainly formidable -- but *your* citing of various scans actually undermines your own arguement, as it shows how relatively little you actually know about the character of WW, especially concerning how outdated your reference scans are. (To make a relative comparison: it would be like showing the scan of Thor getting stunned by a simple gunshot to the head -- did it happen? Yes. Is it horribly outdated/era-specific information? YEAH... and anyone with any *proper* passing knowledge would know that. It's the same with your cited scans...)

I only posted those as a response to Superman103's ignorance. If you read his comment, he said (and I'm paraphrasing) "Apocalypse loses all of his fights". Ikaris is a mid-herald level character and he had lost one of his abilities (I think it was the ability to heal or teleport), yet he still got stomped by Apocalypse (and Apocalypse didn't use either of the aforementioned abilities which Ikaris had lost).

TheTyrant
Even if there was a grain of truth to the "Apoc can't be beaten by physical force" forum myth, she still has a lasso that can defeat Apoc easy peasy.

If it's an out of character fight as you guys seem to believe, then why wouldn't he be immune to physical punches? I mean he's got the whole package; self manipulation, shields, super-human durability, and tk. Lasso wouldn't work on Apocalypse the same reason it wouldn't work on Thanos.

Xplosive
Originally posted by SuperMan103
he only fights x-men characters and loses all of his fights. .

High Evolutionary
Loki
PE Ikaris
Inhumans
Stryfe
Thor (he more than just held his own, but ok, it wasn't 616 Apocalypse)

tideoftime
And the lasso would do what when Apocalypse has shields? I mean Apocalypse doesn't usually start with shields up or go malleable when being punched, but why shouldn't he when you guys are taking Wonder Woman out of the character so that she fights to the best of her abilities despite never fighting so? Really, if I were to take Apoc out of character like you are, then there is no way in hell WW would stand a chance. Her range attacks wouldn't work due to Apoc's shields and neither would her strength due to his self manipulation. Either way, it's a win-win scenario for Apoc. He's better at everything minus some useless shit like fighting skill, agility, and speed. Superior versatility + teleportation + more experience > everything else. Hell, if we go by the actual mythology, Apocalypse would be even older than Zeus himself.

Shields, or simply just pull the lasso to throw WW off balance. It's not like it hasn't happened before.

I only posted those as a response to Superman103's ignorance. If you read his comment, he said (and I'm paraphrasing) "Apocalypse loses all of his fights". Ikaris is a mid-herald level character and he had lost one of his abilities (I think it was the ability to heal or teleport), yet he still got stomped by Apocalypse (and Apocalypse didn't use either of the aforementioned abilities which Ikaris had lost).

*I* never described WW "fighting out of character" -- *my* views are based on her fighting as she has against beings of similar-ish abilities (White Martians, gods, et al), when she knows she is fighting someone with a wider range of "tricks" than she has.

Shields are a problem, sure, but not an insurmountable one.

Posting responses that are as ignorant/out of context as the one's that you are responding to don't help the debate -- they make it worse, and make your arguement less sound, not more so. *I'm* not saying Apoc can't win a good number of fights against WW -- of course he can. *However*, it is misleading to think WW can't make her share of wins against him, given her specific abilities/fighting techniques/having fought beings with similar abilities in the past. Lastly, the "pulling WW when she's lassoed you"-trick occurs only rarely -- the lasso doesn't merely bind a target physically, but mystically as well. Sure, some PIS moments have happened (as to all characters), but by and large, much like with Mjolner (though obviously with a different theme/motif), WW's lasso can make for a one-shot in a number of situations, against a number of beings. Always/all-the-time? Of course not. But it shouldn't be disregarded, especially as Apoc has rarely faced anything like it before, while WW has fought beings with many/most of Apoc's powerset on numerous occasions...

Just saying...

Omega Vision
If it's an out of character fight as you guys seem to believe, then why wouldn't he be immune to physical punches? I mean he's got the whole package; self manipulation, shields, super-human durability, and tk. Lasso wouldn't work on Apocalypse the same reason it wouldn't work on Thanos.
Even if we were talking "out of character" fighting, as in CIS off, that wouldn't grant Apoc physical attributes he doesn't have.

Also neither Thanos nor Apoc would be immune to the lasso, particularly not Apoc.

And finally if you think that WW using her lasso is "out of character" then you've clearly never read anything with Wonder Woman in it.

Philosophía
Welllllll...bump.

leonidas
not sure diana has enough versatility to take apocalypse out. physical strength and her weapons likely wouldn't get it done this time. the lasso would be interesting but he could simply shapeshift out of it. i think i'd actually take apoc in this one. /shrug

shiv
Apoc Teleports Her Head Off

Inedian
Apocalypse.. he is too much for her.

StiltmanFTW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.