Deshwitat vs. Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Esomark
A battle between a manhwa vampire and a manga vampire. Who wins this one? Desh has his powers from the early part of the manhwa and Alucard does not have Schrödinger power.

FinalAnswer
Who the shit is Deshwitat?

Esomark
Main character and vampire from the manhwa Rebirth.

Q99
Early Deshwitat may be able to get some kills, but Alucard has plenty of lives to soak them and win.

Esomark
Is the amount of durability (for a lack of a better phrase or explanation) of Alucard's souls dependent on what they were once before or do they all share the same amount?

Q99
Originally posted by Esomark
Is the amount of durability (for a lack of a better phrase or explanation) of Alucard's souls dependent on what they were once before or do they all share the same amount?

I think they're all the same amount- a life is a life.

But when summoned outward, some are obviously stronger than others.

Esomark
I agree that there is a good amount of damage soak but even early Desh seems stronger than what Alucard has faced. Even when depowered and shot by a silver bullet, he was able to hold his own against the whole congregation lead by that demon possessed bishop.

Q99
Maybe in strength, he is quite good in that area, but I think Alucard's a fair bit faster.

Samurai100
does alucard have level zero released?

Esomark
Originally posted by Samurai100
does alucard have level zero released?

Should have verified it before but since Desh has been shown to take on multiple enemies at once, why not?

Samurai100
Then Alucard owns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.