Shadoloo (Street Fighter) vs Howard Connection (SNK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
The criminal empires of the Street Fighter and SNK universe clash for supremacy

Shadaloo has:
M. Bison (Dictator)
Sagat
Vega
Balrog (Boxer)
Shadow
Cammy
The Dolls
Prototypes of Seth

Howard Connection has:
Geese Howard
Kain R. Heinlein
Billy Kane
Mr. Big
Wolfgang Krauser
Ripper and Hopper
Ryuji Yamazaki
The South Town Mafia

Esomark
Who is Shadow? Is he the mind controlled Charlie we see in the UDON comics or Darkstalkers Shadow?

This one's a bit of a tough call. I've heard of Bison being a city buster (Where does this come from? Someone please fill me in) but I think Geese and Krauser by themselves would tear apart most of the Shadoloo team.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by I_Cheat_U_LOSE
The criminal empires of the Street Fighter and SNK universe clash for supremacy

Shadaloo has:
M. Bison (Dictator)
Sagat
Vega
Balrog (Boxer)
Shadow
Cammy
The Dolls
Prototypes of Seth

Howard Connection has:
Geese Howard
Kain R. Heinlein
Billy Kane
Mr. Big
Wolfgang Krauser
Ripper and Hopper
Ryuji Yamazaki
The South Town Mafia

1. Dictator vs. Geese Howard
Geese is one of the best martial artists in fighting games but he's not beating some guy who is an expert mind-rapist and survived a canyon-creating ki attack in his weaker body. Winner is Bison/Vega.

2. Sagat vs. Kain
Don't know much of Kain but based on what I see in the SNK wiki, he's not much of a physical fighter and relies on his energy/fire attacks. Seems like Sagat would win this.

3. Claw vs. Billy Kane
I haven't seen much from Vega/Balrog but he appears to be pretty fast but he did get beat by Cammy. Billy Kane wins for having better weapon range(bo staff which can extend), and having fire manipulation.

4. Boxer vs. Mr Big
I think Balrog/Mike wins for having greater strength and speed.

5. Shadow vs. Wolfgang Krauser
Shadow is Charlie with psycho power. Seeing the game he came from, he would destroy Krauser.

6. Cammy vs. Ripper & Hopper
Ripper & Hopper don't appear to be any different from those suited guys that the Street Fighter characters fight in the Alpha movie and the SF4 movie. Cammy stomps.

7. Dolls vs. Yamazaki
Yamazaki tears the dolls apart.

8. Seth Prototypes vs. South Town mafia
Seth takes them out

To sum it all up, Shadaloo stomps. At least Yamazaki may be able to kill somebody until he's up against Shadow, Sagat, or Bison/Vega.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.