TOR Sith Empire vs The Galactic Empire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MasterAshenVor
Who wins this one folks?

From what I understand the Emperor of the TOR Sith Empire had an extremely sizeable fleet and managed to take over most of the TOR era planets with relative ease. However the ships of the TOR era are less advanced I believe the sheer amount of Sith of the TOR era would spell victory for them. I however do not know this and I leave it to you guys to deliberate.

Enjoy smile

Lord Lucien
The existence of the Sith Lords would mean heavy casualties for the Empire.

The Empire would still win though. The Imperial era saw the greatest military build-up in galactic history. 3,600 years of technological advancements spurned on by conflicts (with Force-users involved) like the Great Galactic War, New Sith Wars, Clone Wars etc.

25,000 ISDs alone. And that's one type of capital ship. Nevermind the auxiliaries. And the sheer size of the Empire. The Old Sith Empire drew a tie with that era's Old Republic. And the galaxy had 3,600 years of expansion and colonizing to do since then. The Empire owned whatever the Republic owned back then. And a lot of the Sith Empire's possessions. And a lot of systems that had yet to be discovered. Size and numbers armed with superior tech. will defeat the Old Sith, but like I said, the presence of the Sith Lords (who Palpatine, in his position will know all about) would complicate things and cost the Empire quite a few ships and many millions (billions) of personnel.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
The existence of the Sith Lords would mean heavy casualties for the Empire.

The Empire would still win though. The Imperial era saw the greatest military build-up in galactic history. 3,600 years of technological advancements spurned on by conflicts (with Force-users involved) like the Great Galactic War, New Sith Wars, Clone Wars etc.

25,000 ISDs alone. And that's one type of capital ship. Nevermind the auxiliaries. And the sheer size of the Empire. The Old Sith Empire drew a tie with that era's Old Republic. And the galaxy had 3,600 years of expansion and colonizing to do since then. The Empire owned whatever the Republic owned back then. And a lot of the Sith Empire's possessions. And a lot of systems that had yet to be discovered. Size and numbers armed with superior tech. will defeat the Old Sith, but like I said, the presence of the Sith Lords (who Palpatine, in his position will know all about) would complicate things and cost the Empire quite a few ships and many millions (billions) of personnel.

Sheer numbers alone, the GE would annihilate the Sith Empire.

Lord Lucien
Yup. But don't tell Nai. He doesn't know that yet.

Dr McBeefington

Nai doesn't know much of anything. But then again, the TOR sith have Exal Kressh, which means she has the Gauntlet of her great great great great great great great grand father, who also had the Star Forge, which means the Sith Empire wins!

Lord Lucien
Well duh. Everyone knows that if your space factory can create infinite ships, it can create infinite peoplez to fly them. And infinite foodz. And infinite everythingz! That's why Malak won.

Dr McBeefington
Well duh. Everyone knows that if your space factory can create infinite ships, it can create infinite peoplez to fly them. And infinite foodz. And infinite everythingz! That's why Malak won.

Or lost? Hmmmmmmm

Borbarad

I didn't know the TOR Sith Empire had innumerable illusional armies and fleets and sported superweapons capable of annihilating sun-systems. But please go on and try to poke fun at things that you don't understand - it's the best entertainment that the great internet offers to mindless, opportunistic peons incapable of thinking for themselves.

Ever heared about "droids"? I'll assume they escaped your great attention for detail thus far, which is totally understandable, provided we have just seen a few billion of them fighting and piloting ships during the Clone Wars. roll eyes (sarcastic)

By the way: The Galactic Empire wins this - at least based on the information we have so far.

Dr McBeefington
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_viWbhRtuOio/Sf2-6PoGEuI/AAAAAAAABOo/8Cpal4pjwcY/s400/Irony.jpg

Borbarad
Originally posted by Dr McBeefington
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_viWbhRtuOio/Sf2-6PoGEuI/AAAAAAAABOo/8Cpal4pjwcY/s400/Irony.jpg

The irony is just present in the fact, that you try to jump on one train against me with Lucien, after both of your peons have worshipped my thoughts for half of your stay here and started to worship that of Gideon after I took a time out. And now you really think you're more intelligent and capable of analysis than myself. LMFAO.

Dr McBeefington
Originally posted by Borbarad
The irony is just present in the fact, that you try to jump on one train against me with Lucien, after both of your peons have worshipped my thoughts for half of your stay here and started to worship that of Gideon after I took a time out. And now you really think you're more intelligent and capable of analysis than myself. LMFAO.

I can't tell if this falls under "denial" or "delusional". It may overlap but you really seem to have low self esteem to come up with the conclusions that you do. I particularly like how you added the "LMFAO" at the end, to reassure yourself and/or pretend that you're laughing. You're a headcase Nai, keep it up.

Borbarad
I can't tell if this falls under "denial" or "delusional". It may overlap but you really seem to have low self esteem to come up with the conclusions that you do. I particularly like how you added the "LMFAO" at the end, to reassure yourself and/or pretend that you're laughing. You're a headcase Nai, keep it up.

Yeah. Whatever, Beef. You're a god.

Dr McBeefington
Yeah. Whatever, Beef. You're a god.

Thank you Nai. Now please go impress females(more likely males) at the coffee shop by regurgitating useless information.

Borbarad
Thank you Nai. Now please go impress females(more likely males) at the coffee shop by regurgitating useless information.

My girlfriend wouldn't like that. And I don't want to lure the attention of your usual victims (the males) from you, provided that you seem pretty "loaded" at the moment.

Dr McBeefington
My girlfriend wouldn't like that. And I don't want to lure the attention of your usual victims (the males) from you, provided that you seem pretty "loaded" at the moment.

Oh ok, what's her screenname?

Gideon
Conventional warfare, the real Empire (Palpatine's Empire) slaughters.

Borbarad
Originally posted by Gideon
Conventional warfare, the real Empire (Palpatine's Empire) slaughters.

It does.

But then again: We don't know how the TOR Sith waged war against the Republic. Their attack on the Jedi Temple didn't look much like "conventional warfare" and attacks like that can be threats to Imperial targets.

However: I don't see how they would deal with the Death Star, the Executor or the various gimmics hidden in the Maw not even mentioning the sheer size of the Imperial Fleet.

Lord Lucien
I didn't know the TOR Sith Empire had innumerable illusional armies and fleets and sported superweapons capable of annihilating sun-systems. But please go on and try to poke fun at things that you don't understand - it's the best entertainment that the great internet offers to mindless, opportunistic peons incapable of thinking for themselves.

Ever heared about "droids"? I'll assume they escaped your great attention for detail thus far, which is totally understandable, provided we have just seen a few billion of them fighting and piloting ships during the Clone Wars. roll eyes (sarcastic)

By the way: The Galactic Empire wins this - at least based on the information we have so far. Told ya he didn't know yet.

Hewhoknowsall
Nai:

Whenever I debate with you, you'd debate for a while until, after posting a response, I think "wow, I think that I REALLY got Nai this time". Then, every time it's at the same time that I think that I have my best arguments that you suddenly stop posting. Is this a coincidence? Notice that you seem to be FINE with debating with me (albeit with insults, although you were somewhat better in our latest debate) and then SUDDENLY stop, so don't pull a "well your arguments were just too bad to be worthy of my time" BS.

Oh, and what you blame them for doing by insulting you is what they (and, in some cases, you) have been doing for quite a while. Hypocrite.

This is a curbstomp. The Galactic Empire has the most powerful conventional military in the known SW mythos. 25,000 star destroyers, star system destroying superweapons and, in this case, far superior technology over the sith empire.

Shoes
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall

This is a curbstomp. The Galactic Empire has the most powerful conventional military in the known SW mythos. 25,000 star destroyers, star system destroying superweapons and, in this case, far superior technology over the sith empire.

wtf

Star Forge.

Nihilus.

Battle Meditation.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Shoes
wtf

Star Forge.

Nihilus.

Battle Meditation.

Star Forge: destroyed by TOR sith empire's time

Nihilus: dead by TOR sith empire's time

Battle Meditation: Sidious also has sith battle meditation, likely to a far greater degree than any of TOR sith.

Pwned
Palpatine has battle meditation

S_W_LeGenD
The thing that should be kept in mind is that in spite of the acclaimed invincibility of the Galactic Empire, the "insignificant rebellion" (as Sidious stated) managed to destroy Death Star twice and won in the final battle.

Yeah! I know that Sidious got killed but still these accomplishments suggest that technological superiority and quantity is not everything. The quality of the leadership and tactics matter a lot as well.

In addition, TOR Empire has great quantity of force users, which can be successfully used as infiltrators to sabotage important locations or weapon systems and assassinate important people. Also, we don't know yet about the full extent of this Empire's power. Until SWTOR comes out, it is too early to speculate.

Lord Lucien
Who'da thunk that it would be ^him who called for a wait until release.

truejedi
thats all we have been asking for for years now.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
The thing that should be kept in mind is that in spite of the acclaimed invincibility of the Galactic Empire, the "insignificant rebellion" (as Sidious stated) managed to destroy Death Star twice and won in the final battle.

Yeah! I know that Sidious got killed but still these accomplishments suggest that technological superiority and quantity is not everything. The quality of the leadership and tactics matter a lot as well.

In addition, TOR Empire has great quantity of force users, which can be successfully used as infiltrators to sabotage important locations or weapon systems and assassinate important people. Also, we don't know yet about the full extent of this Empire's power. Until SWTOR comes out, it is too early to speculate.

The "insignificant rebellion" was far more powerful than Sidious thought.

RazorMesias
strong debate going on here. . .

S_W_LeGenD
The "insignificant rebellion" was far more powerful than Sidious thought.
Keeping in view the vast resources of the Empire, the rebellion was still insignificant.

Lord Lucien
Keeping in view the vast resources of the Empire, the rebellion was still insignificant. And the Empire was still kicking the Rebel Fleet's space-ass until Palpatine had to go and die.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Lord Lucien And the Empire was still kicking the Rebel Fleet's space-ass until Palpatine had to go and die.
You forgot the role of Death Star. It wiped out several Rebel space ships. The Rebellion was not just outnumbered but also outgunned.

Emperor was busy with Luke.

Hewhoknowsall
Keeping in view the vast resources of the Empire, the rebellion was still insignificant.

But the Rebels won. smile

Shoes
But the Rebels won. smile

read DE rebels lost

Hewhoknowsall
read DE rebels lost

Read DE Rebels won.

Sidious was killed.

(and Rebels includes Luke and Leia, btw).

Shoes
no world devastators won luke + leia was pis beyond pis

Hewhoknowsall
Sidious suddenly returning in some clone body is beyond PIS

truejedi
no world devastators won luke + leia was pis beyond pis

canon quote calling it PIS please? otherwise that just seems like your opinion.

REXXXX
We know too little of the TOR Empire for this to go on. Also, you're all trolling each other. Whether or not it is in jest, I don't like it. Stop it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.