heya.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mikeydude
So i havent made a confessional thread in a while. but i just wanna share whats happenin in my life. Over the last month or so.

Lately ive been kinda staying away from natalia. The girl i used to like. And we have been just talking on facebook. But the other day i was like comeover i got a dime. Lets get chinese eyed. And she did. So we smoked. And were just sittin on the couch chillin and listening to some lil wayne. But she couldnt stay for long. And im like. Wth what a bummer. I mean i kinda wanna still like her. But at the same time. I dont. So. That night. Its 4th of july. And there shooting fireworks off at the park. And my friend liana is meeting me up there. So i walk to the park. and she and i meet up. And for some reason i get nervous. Like neverbefore. I was still buzzin from earlier. And stuff. but i was like damn. Whats wrong with me.. so im trippin. And shes allworried about me. And im like im fine just kinda buzzed you know. So she takes me home. because shes 18, has a car. Andshit.

But anyway im like still buzzin. And my mom comes home for a few hours and leaves. So i light up again that night. The next day. I slept untill like 6pm. Haha. And i look at my phone i got like 13 txts and like 2 missed calls. Natalia called me and so did liana. So i call em both back. And i guess they just wanted to hang out. And its already too late because there doin other stuff. Now. So i walked down to this gas station to go buy some stuff to eat. And i come back. Light up. And go from there. Few hours later. I light up again. Then i go to bed.

Well today im like still buzzin from lastnight. And i just got done going out to lunch with liana. And shes all like are you ok. Im still getting nervous. And i think she gets that way too. But i dont know. So we went to wendys with her all her friends. And. my buddy dillon is there, who went out with liana a few weeks ago. But she broke up with him. So im riding back from wendys with her and im still nervous. We smoke a cig. And she dropped me off at my house, because she is going to hang out with her friends and swim. Lol. She didnt let dillon go with her to swim because she baught a reviealing top. Haha. But its weird. I feel different around her. Its not a physical attraction. But its different. Like i dont know. were the same.
I dont know. im blazed. And this probally didnt make any sense. But whatev.

Mairuzu
You should stop pretending to be a bee.

mikeydude
Im no pothead. I only smoke everyonce in a while. But lately its been pretty much everyday.

dadudemon
Well i red your post and was Like dam that shts crzy. So when i got done redin that i was All buzzed nstuff.

Mairuzu
Buzzin' it = Drinking

dadudemon
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Buzzin' it = Drinking

haircut with a #1 = buzzed.

Mairuzu
Buzzing = worker bee

kgkg
Stay thirsty my friend.

steverules_2
Alcohol is the solution to all your problems

Quincy
The last month of your life has been you smoked with Natalia and almost went to wendys with Iliana.

Drag dude.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Quincy
The last month of your life has been you smoked with Natalia and almost went to wendys with Iliana.

Drag dude.
No we went to wendys. And saw fireworks together...

Quincy
How old are you?

mikeydude
Why you a cop?

Rogue Jedi
Just grab her bewb, mikey. Girls like that shit.

Dave_97
i miss Kram3r, he was sexy

amnesia
Lil' wayne sucks.

mikeydude
**** you. lil wayne is a beast.

Slay
I remember you saying your girlffriend has huge **** not too long ago. Does this mean you lied?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Slay
I remember you saying your girlffriend has huge **** not too long ago. Does this mean you lied?

Your memory is bad: he said ex-girlfriend, broski.

mikeydude
Originally posted by dadudemon
Your memory is bad: he said ex-girlfriend, broski.
Thanks for the clarification, bro.

Rogue Jedi
Did DDM just call you a piece of underwear?

mikeydude
:Wtf:

K.Diddy
Originally posted by mikeydude
So i havent made a confessional thread in a while. but i just wanna share whats happenin in my life. Over the last month or so.

Lately ive been kinda staying away from natalia. The girl i used to like. And we have been just talking on facebook. But the other day i was like comeover i got a dime. Lets get chinese eyed. And she did. So we smoked. And were just sittin on the couch chillin and listening to some lil wayne. But she couldnt stay for long. And im like. Wth what a bummer. I mean i kinda wanna still like her. But at the same time. I dont. So. That night. Its 4th of july. And there shooting fireworks off at the park. And my friend liana is meeting me up there. So i walk to the park. and she and i meet up. And for some reason i get nervous. Like neverbefore. I was still buzzin from earlier. And stuff. but i was like damn. Whats wrong with me.. so im trippin. And shes allworried about me. And im like im fine just kinda buzzed you know. So she takes me home. because shes 18, has a car. Andshit.

But anyway im like still buzzin. And my mom comes home for a few hours and leaves. So i light up again that night. The next day. I slept untill like 6pm. Haha. And i look at my phone i got like 13 txts and like 2 missed calls. Natalia called me and so did liana. So i call em both back. And i guess they just wanted to hang out. And its already too late because there doin other stuff. Now. So i walked down to this gas station to go buy some stuff to eat. And i come back. Light up. And go from there. Few hours later. I light up again. Then i go to bed.

Well today im like still buzzin from lastnight. And i just got done going out to lunch with liana. And shes all like are you ok. Im still getting nervous. And i think she gets that way too. But i dont know. So we went to wendys with her all her friends. And. my buddy dillon is there, who went out with liana a few weeks ago. But she broke up with him. So im riding back from wendys with her and im still nervous. We smoke a cig. And she dropped me off at my house, because she is going to hang out with her friends and swim. Lol. She didnt let dillon go with her to swim because she baught a reviealing top. Haha. But its weird. I feel different around her. Its not a physical attraction. But its different. Like i dont know. were the same.
I dont know. im blazed. And this probally didnt make any sense. But whatev.

beer Dude,you suck

mikeydude
Thanks? Wtf.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Thanks? Wtf. A dime split between 2? That's barely high bro.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
A dime split between 2? That's barely high bro.

laughing out loud

smokin' Learn to smoke like a man mikey

Amazing Vrayo!!
Well, it's a nickel so he might've gotten buzzed. It's just that I did the same thing for the first few months that I smoked, and I thought that that was what getting high was like, and I was like "meh." Then I was at a party, and a friend of mine brought half an ounce that the 3 of us toked, and that's when I learned what getting high truly was. Amazing. So, I'm not trying to be an *******, I'm just sayin' you won't get "chinese-eyed" off of 5$ worth of weed.

mikeydude
Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
Well, it's a nickel so he might've gotten buzzed. It's just that I did the same thing for the first few months that I smoked, and I thought that that was what getting high was like, and I was like "meh." Then I was at a party, and a friend of mine brought half an ounce that the 3 of us toked, and that's when I learned what getting high truly was. Amazing. So, I'm not trying to be an *******, I'm just sayin' you won't get "chinese-eyed" off of 5$ worth of weed. i cleared the bowl 3 times. Talia is small she barely hits big. I practically smoked the entire thing.

Rogue Jedi
Someone pull my damn finger.

Amazing Vrayo!!
i cleared the bowl 3 times. Talia is small she barely hits big. I practically smoked the entire thing. k.

Amazing Vrayo!!
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Someone pull my damn finger. IT'S A TRAP!

Rogue Jedi
Fine be like that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.