Spiderman vs. Viktor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
All Spiderman movies apply (the 3 recent ones and the 4th one when that one comes out.)

And all Underworld movies apply.

They meet in the same sewers Peter Parker fought sandman in.

Viktor is fully fed and at full strength.

Spiderman doesn't have his mental problems: he's at full abilities, as well.

They fight to the death, no morals (lol, like Viktor barely had any to begin with.)

Right now, I'm leaning towards Spiderman. So if it gets too one-sided, we can make it then versus the healthiest and strongest version of Michael Corvin, hybrid mode. That would be the version the ripped Williams had in half.

marwash22
hmmm, Morbius can break out of Spidey's webs, i know Morbius hasn't been in any of the movies, but it's still a valid example i think. Viktor is 5 times the vamp Morbius is so i would assume he could also break out of the webbing.

I dunno atm. All i know is, Spidey better keep this a ranged fight.

dadudemon
Originally posted by marwash22
hmmm, Morbius can break out of Spidey's webs, i know Morbius hasn't been in any of the movies, but it's still a valid example i think. Viktor is 5 times the vamp Morbius is so i would assume he could also break out of the webbing.

I dunno atm. All i know is, Spidey better keep this a ranged fight.

I was thinking something similar. Spiderman would have to avoid Viktor's hands/mouth at all costs as Viktor might be able to tear him apart or at least bite chunks out of him.

Rogue Jedi
bewbz.

KingD19
Spidey's webs held against a metro train. Nuff said.

Robtard
Spider-man, via webbing and a vicious beat-down,ending with Spider-man figuring out he needs to break Viktor's neck and then twist his head till it goes pop.

marwash22
Originally posted by KingD19
Spidey's webs held against a metro train because he connected about 50 of them to stationary targets that were all substantially larger than a train. I would have to be slow in the head to think that example correlates to wrapping up one person who isn't a stationary target and that has super strength. Nuff said. fixed. no need to thank me.

Rogue Jedi
But then again Gobby tore through them with ease.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But then again Gobby tore through them with ease.

Goblin is on the same level of strength as Spider-man; he had metal claws on his armored glove. ie, he cut through them, he didn't break them.

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
fixed. no need to thank me.

Besides being a total ******* in that post, you ignorantly ignore that the webbing was still strong enough to stretch and resist the forces of thousands and thousands of horsepower combined with the speed and weight of the t rain.

You don't really think Viktor is stronger than that, where he'd be able to stretch the webbing further and beyond its breaking point, do you? Viktor's also not going to dodge every web attack, Spider-Man's reaction-time and Spider-sense are an edge here.

Don't think Spider-man shot about 25 strands per arm, either way, he could easily shoot 50 at Viktor, as he did the anchoring of the train in a couple of seconds, or just keep an open webbing going until he runs dry, if that's possible to begin with.

BruceSkywalker
spidey for the majority

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
Goblin is on the same level of strength as Spider-man; he had metal claws on his armored glove. ie, he cut through them, he didn't break them. Sssshhhhhhh.....Men are talking.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Sssshhhhhhh.....Men are talking.

Turning into an insulting ******* when you're shown to be wrong isn't really your M.O., you really going to start now?

Rogue Jedi
Turning into an insulting ******* when you're shown to be wrong isn't really your M.O., you really going to start now? You just made me wet.

Robtard
Eat shit.

Rogue Jedi
Niagara falls. Just saying.

Robtard
/ignore

trolling problem solved.

dadudemon
Goblin is on the same level of strength as Spider-man; he had metal claws on his armored glove. ie, he cut through them, he didn't break them.

There was that part where Goblin straight up grabbed the webbing and ripped right through with just his hands...that was towards the end, right before his death. lol!

Anyway, I think Goblin is stronger than Spiderman, by movie feats.

I certainly believe that Vikter is pretty damn strong. Maybe a "6-ton" class whereas Spiderman is closer to a 10-ton class.

For me, it's hard to call because Viktor is really fast and could probably cut through spiderman's webbing without problems. Viktor's senses should be around that of Spiderman's with a better sense of smell, but a much worse sense of balance. Viktor punched right through a Lycan's chest. A Lycan is far stronger and more durable than a human, for sure, and Spiderman didn't punch through anyone.

I see a victory if Spiderman stays away from a H2H situation with Viktor.

I'm still not certain on an overall match, though.

Edit - And WTF is this arguing shit you and RJ are doing? When did you two become enemies? I thought you two were tight?

Placidity
Originally posted by dadudemon
Lycan is far stronger and more durable than a human, for sure, and Spiderman didn't punch through anyone.

1. He punched through Sandman.

2. Rated PG.

Rogue Jedi
/ignore

trolling problem solved. Knock knock......

dadudemon
Originally posted by Placidity
1. He punched through Sandman.

I meant humans and human villains! mad

How dare you........find a loophole in my words.

Originally posted by Placidity
2. Rated PG.

Rated PG-13. AHA!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.