Death's Head II vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins oh and no guns.

Digi
DHII's hand can become a gun, or rather an energy cannon. Does that count as a gun, or an inherent power?

vansonbee
Originally posted by Digi
DHII's hand can become a gun, or rather an energy cannon. Does that count as a gun, or an inherent power? Is DH2 the one shown in SWORD with BEAST?

guy222
welcome back golem

-K-M-
Originally posted by vansonbee
Is DH2 the one shown in SWORD with BEAST?

No that was Death's Head I.

Death's Head II is also called Minion.

cdtm
Sasquatch is what, Thing level?

DHII is a class 100 regenerating cyborg, specifically designed to face Charnal, a cosmic being who took down a future version of Dr. Strange... In DHII's first appearance, He took Cyclops full power optic blast without even flinching, and more impressively punked the almighty Wolverine. evil face

Not to mention, he destroyed Deaths Head I, who fought with She Hulk and the future Iron Man on a fairly even level. (And that's nothing compared to facing Simon Furmans rendition of Galvatron, who tore apart gestalts with his bare hands.) Yet Minon tore him apart with ease.

He's even fought with Hulk, although it was mostly them locking up off panel and no conclusion shown..

Digi
Some of what cdtm mentioned is a bit out of context, or slightly embellished. However, his conclusions are sound. Assuming base Sasquatch, I'd say Minion has a hard-fought but decisive victory here.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm
Sasquatch is what, Thing level? sick em mungi

Prep-Man
DH2.

cdtm
Originally posted by Digi
Some of what cdtm mentioned is a bit out of context, or slightly embellished. However, his conclusions are sound. Assuming base Sasquatch, I'd say Minion has a hard-fought but decisive victory here.

Well, it's been awhile since reading the DH stuff. Except for the DHI's transformers appearances.

I'll amend my statement of the Cyclops and Wolverine stuff happening from his first appearance, as I meant it happened in his first solo issue. The time he met the 616 X-men at the start of his series.

-K-M-
Sasquatch is what, Thing level?

No.

He's even fought with Hulk, although it was mostly them locking up off panel and no conclusion shown..

So has Sasquatch..twice, and he has beaten an AR Savage Hulk. So meh!

golem370
Sasquatch is a bit more powerful then thing based on a fight they had. He may even be a better fighter as in technique.

jinzin
hard fight..... but Minion should take this.

-K-M-
Originally posted by jinzin
hard fight..... but Minion should take this.

I agree, I havn't really seen anyone put Minion down easily for the count accept Lionheart but meh!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.