Nova's Team vs Hulk's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Nova Prime w/ WM
Drax The Destroyer
Moondragon
Gamora
Super Skrull

VS.

WWH
Skaar
Caiera The Oldstrong
She-Hulk
A-Bomb

Fight on Planet Sakaar.

Who wins here?

amnesia
team nova

byrdgang21
Is it close?

Bouboumaster
I'm a huge, huge fan of Moondragon and Gamora ever since the Infinity Gauntlet story arc. I like Drax, I like Super-Skrull and Nova too, three of them that I think are unfairly underrated.

But only Nova would hurt Hulk. Hulk would clear the field, but Nova. Nova would be able to do the same with Hulk's team, but he will have a bit of challenge against Skaar. On the other hand, Hulk would litteraly roller-steam Drax, roller-steam Moondraon, destroy Super-Skrull, and probably beat down to pulp Gamora. And I would gives the edge (a slight edge, but still) to the Hulk against Nova.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Nova Prime w/ WM
Drax The Destroyer
Moondragon
Gamora
Super Skrull

VS.

WWH
Skaar
Caiera The Oldstrong
She-Hulk
A-Bomb

Fight on Planet Sakaar.

Who wins here?

Nova's team. Gamora can hang with Caiera. Drax can take Skaar.

Moondragon, SS, and Nova all have range attacks that could put down a good number of Hulk's force. Between the gravimetric beam, invisible force fields/contructs, and telepathic assault, Nova's team has enough versatilities to put down most of their opponent.

byrdgang21
I know TP doesn't work on Hulk... but will it work on the rest of his team?

BattleMage
Hulk's Team

jalek moye
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I'm a huge, huge fan of Moondragon and Gamora ever since the Infinity Gauntlet story arc. I like Drax, I like Super-Skrull and Nova too, three of them that I think are unfairly underrated.

But only Nova would hurt Hulk. Hulk would clear the field, but Nova. Nova would be able to do the same with Hulk's team, but he will have a bit of challenge against Skaar. On the other hand, Hulk would litteraly roller-steam Drax, roller-steam Moondraon, destroy Super-Skrull, and probably beat down to pulp Gamora. And I would gives the edge (a slight edge, but still) to the Hulk against Nova.
actually on planet Sakaar, Caiera would wreck shit. You have to remeber most recent incarnation was literally one with the old powerand could create a new body out of any substance o nthe planet. Had completely control over the world and al lthe old power withen it.

She would most defintely have to be focused on right off the back by Nova and the others.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by jalek moye
actually on planet Sakaar, Caiera would wreck shit. You have to remeber most recent incarnation was literally one with the old powerand could create a new body out of any substance o nthe planet. Had completely control over the world and al lthe old power withen it.

She would most defintely have to be focused on right off the back by Nova and the others.

Man, their first immediate focus would be to no get their faces mauled by the multi-times tons per inch punch of the Hulk. Not sure if Moondragon wouldn't be able to tp Caiera. Bit that's not an option with Hulk.

jalek moye
My post was more of a statement about how nove would steam roll everyone but skaar. I'm saying Caiera is much much more of a threat then Skaar is on that planet.

Warlord
N team

dmills
I hate Drax's new costume.

jalek moye
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Nova's team. Gamora can hang with Caiera. Drax can take Skaar.

Moondragon, SS, and Nova all have range attacks that could put down a good number of Hulk's force. Between the gravimetric beam, invisible force fields/contructs, and telepathic assault, Nova's team has enough versatilities to put down most of their opponent.

Gamora can not hang with Caiera, and Caiera is capable of fighting really all of Novas team at once. I'm unsure if Moondragon could tp her also, with her being the actual planet and all

amnesia
oh, that's right... Drax is useless now

dmills
Quite the contrary. Drax's power now seems to be the ability to destroy shyte. But having said that, he's better off fighting Hulk or Skaar. Nova can deal with Ciera.

jalek moye
I don't read Nova so i'm curious, what would he do to put down Caiera?

quanchi112
Team Hulk wins.

dmills
Originally posted by jalek moyeI don't read Nova so i'm curious, what would he do to put down Caiera? The same thing he did to put Gamora down. He'd hump her.

jalek moye
lol alright then, Nova wins

dmills
BTW, the Heroes for hire stuff us in route.

jalek moye
awesome. then we can started soon just need that and possibly an odd crossover that i dont know about.

Prep-Man
Nova's team.

jalek moye
I wonder what happen if Caiera decided to give Hulk some of the oldpower

Black bolt z
Which drax?

If it is dumb Nova teams win.

celeyhyga17
Check out Nova's respect thread. I added a few new tidbits. Team Nova wins cause he can out right punk the rest of WWH's team. He just gets more and more impressive with his use of the nova force.

jalek moye
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Check out Nova's respect thread. I added a few new tidbits. Team Nova wins cause he can out right punk the rest of WWH's team. He just gets more and more impressive with his use of the nova force.

Hulk, Skaar, and Caiera are all very tough. I'm doubt he can solo them. Still wondering what he ould do to Caiera, aside from the have sex with her idea

dmills
Jalek,

What are Caiera's abilities while on Skaar? I was under the impression that the OP as referring to her as she was in Planet Hulk.

jalek moye
On Sakaar she has complete control over the planet as she is one with the pwoer that seeps from it. She is able to create bodies o any form out of the earth of the materials of the planet (rocs and stuff etc) the body were durable enough to not be effected at all by Skaar or anyone else there, as was strong enoguh to make him look like he was nothing. The energy is able to amp her stats (like what skaar does) pre upgrade she was already strong enough to damage Hulk. Even if a body is no longer there she is able to use the energy of the old power as a weapon which wasenough to tax surfer when he manipulated it.

Implied powerwise is enough to sate Galactus for 1000 years whatever that means. Because tha was his goal when he decided to absorb her since apperantly her body is a form of the power cosmic that has been diluted. Snce she jus tcreates bodies out of the groung she should be able to make muliple of them.

It might be plnaet hulk one, since alot of people seem unware of her change after the series, but since we use most current version unless states otherwise thought I'd educate people stick out tongue

dmills
If that's the case then yeah, it'd be pretty tough to beat team Hulk unless Nova destroy's the planet somehow.

jalek moye
Is he capable of absorbing energy?

dmills
Yes, he can absorb, amplify and fire back an opponents energy. So far he's only been shown to be able to do it as a defensive tactic though.

jalek moye
i was gonan say he could atempt to absorb her, but if its only defensive he would prolly only end up absorbing attacks.

dmills
As a last ditch effort he could infect her with the transmode virus.

jalek moye
What exactly is that?

WhiteWitchKing
Hulk, Skaar, and Caiera are all very tough. I'm doubt he can solo them. Still wondering what he ould do to Caiera, aside from the have sex with her idea

He stargates them all into a black hole.

dmills
A techno organic virus used by The Phalanx to bring organic/non organic beings under their control. Nova was infected with it but managed to use the Nova force to contain it.

BattleMage
Hulk's win end of story.

dmills
Ok I was trying to be cool but you've pissed me off. Nova places them all in a g-node and BFR'S them into the RIP. He then destroys planet Sakaar.

celeyhyga17
most of Hulk's team gets bfred from the get go. they also get mind farked by 2 of the strongest pis-heads around. how are they gonna win? If for some reason those don't work, Nova's really gonna mess team Hulk up just by putting countless tons of gravimetric pressure on them.

dmills
Exactly. Really, there's no reason that the entire Hulk team wouldn't be bfr'd from the get go.

jalek moye
interestingly enough Planet Sakaar is posibly one of the easiest places to BFR from. With the giant portal in the sky and all that, and since non of them but one can fly or anything really simple way.

celeyhyga17
interestingly enough Planet Sakaar is posibly one of the easiest places to BFR from. With the giant portal in the sky and all that, and since non of them but one can fly or anything really simple way.

He could also do this. Nova Prime can create a stargate offensively. Here he takes out around 100 Kree sentries by opening a stargate which created a gravimetric vortex that just tore shiet up! One Kree sentry is tough to deal with. He just blew up a whole army of them!

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Nova2/novastargate.jpg

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Nova2/novastargate1.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.