Predator vs. Jacob's Wolf Form

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
This is me giving in to the temptation because of the fad of "Twilight" threads of recent in the MVF.

The Yautja from the first Predator film vs. the wolf form of Jacob from New Moon.

Jacob is in the jungles of South America. Just for PSI sake.

The Yautja spies him and senses that he is "special" and wants to hunt.

The Predator attacks, but misses. Jacob transforms into a huge ass wolf.

For spite's sake, Preddy wont have his shoulder cannon because I believe that this would, in fact, be spite. If anyone disagrees, tell me and I will tweak the thread. Remember: I am not a Twilight homo like the rest of you. wink

Preddy has his wrist blades and his extendable spear.

Jacob is a big f*cking wolf. He can do a lot of wolf shit.

Who will be the victor here?

Impediment
If this is a lame thread, then just tell me.

I do not know any better.

Just trying to participate, is all.

Robtard
You butt-****ing asshat. /end rant

I'd think Predator wins via spear impalement.

Impediment
My wife calls me that during intercourse.

Robtard
LoL.

All intercourse or just when you're in the pooper?

Seth Wynd
Predator. In addition to the whole "they're a race of beings who train to do nothing but hunt" thing, it's important to remember they're ALSO really big, really strong, really fast, and really the last thing anyone should ever have to fight in melee combat, let alone any other form of combat.

Based on the experience level of the Predator in question (never mentioned in the movie whether it's a master hunter or had just finished the training hunt), I'd predict anywhere from 0 to one or two decent blows from Jacob during combat, but ultimately wolfboy winds up gutted.

(also, you should probably edit to mention whether or not Pred's able to use his cloaking ability, as that could also be a pretty big gamechanger)

Impediment
As I vaguely recall, Jacob's wolf form is at least 3 times larger then the average wolf. I mean, it was effing HUGE. Also, he had A LOT of agility.

Also, I forgot about Preddy's cloaking. Is this a factor?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
If this is a lame thread, then just tell me.

I do not know any better.

Just trying to participate, is all. Give the Wolf McClane and he has a chance.

Seth Wynd
I know. Predator's not small either, and nearly all muscle, which is why I think he'd have a pretty easy time of it. I mean, if it was a giant wolf vs an ordinary human, sure, but remember: this guy dwarfed AHNULD, both in height AND bulk. I figure they'd be about even in terms of size and sheer strength, about even in speed, and Predator's got the advantage of combat / hunting training.

The cloaking was not a factor in the prediction I just wrote, but it easily could be unlses someone is clear on the terms (I was going under the "final showdown part of the movie" when both fighters just square off, but someone else might not). For example, I imagine wolfboy'd be able to pick him up via scent, but it IS a pain in the ass to fight what you can't see. If someone went under the assumption he used it, he could very easily duck out of the fight, cloak, and ambush for an easy kill. If he took out an entire squad of green berets, plus all of Ahnuld's black ops boys, I imagine he's pretty good at that particular plan of attack, too.

Impediment
Animals have extra-special senses, no?

Could Wolf Jacob sniff out Preddy?

Seth Wynd
Just mentioned that. Sniffing him out, probably. Seeing is another matter. And if he was in the trees (which they seem to be fond of in jungle environments), then wolfboy could only figure out he's close. That's not the same as seeing where the attack's coming from. You can't really "smell" something like "he's diving at me from above, on the right side."

marwash22
i think you need to take away all Predator's weapons, except his armor; otherwise, this is a stomp.

KingD19
The way I see it is this....A Xeno would shit stomp Jacob.

Predator's hunt Xeno's for sport, and are about 80-95% successful.

In a straight up brawl, with or without weapons, a Yuatja would win.

Jacob would probably be a worthy fight opponent though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.