What do you think of spider-man video games for the most part?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Woolonsypillu
Is Spider-man 3 easily the best one they've made so far or is it web of shadows?

Parmaniac
Almost all Spider-man games are bullshit imo

The best ones were from the SNES

lordmegatron1
I disagree. Web of Shadows is a damn good game. I shows, just as the comics do, that spidey had friends outside of his own comic.

the ninjak
Maximum Carnage on the MegaDrive/Genesis. smokin'

The master system games were good too. You had to take photos of your fights and sell the after each level. It felt really good to get the good shots.

How come Peter never takes photos in the games these days?

SamZED
In SM2 on ps2 you could work for DB and take different pics. SM2 by the way is the best Spider-man game ever created. IMO ofcourse. It had spider sense that actually worked, spider reflexes button, dodge button and sprint button. You could basically beat the game without getting killed or even shot once. Which is awesome. And lots of classic villains. And a great arena where you could fight all of the supervillains at the same time. Sinister Six kinda thing. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
In SM2 on ps2 you could work for DB and take different pics. SM2 by the way is the best Spider-man game ever created. IMO ofcourse. It had spider sense that actually worked, spider reflexes button, dodge button and sprint button. You could basically beat the game without getting killed or even shot once. Which is awesome. And lots of classic villains. And a great arena where you could fight all of the supervillains at the same time. Sinister Six kinda thing. thumb up

Too bad the PC version was crap...

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Too bad the PC version was crap... Yeah, it was sick Left click for every move.

ankur29
Originally posted by SamZED

thumb up

this game set the bar for SM games, it all went downhill after

they took out the sprinting,reflex mode sad

rem92
Web of Shadows its the best i've played, boy watching the volture, electro and even WOLVERINE get symbiotized.. that was just badass.. and the mega venom at the end.. superb.

KCJ506
I'm still annoyed that they never made a sequel to SM2 Enter Electro.

Mr Parker
pretty damn cool.love them. Happy Dance

SamZED
Originally posted by ankur29
thumb up

this game set the bar for SM games, it all went downhill after

they took out the sprinting,reflex mode sad Yeah. I also forgot you could blind people with webbing, disarm them, web them up to lamp posts and use as punching bags. The game was made of WIN.

doctorstrongbad
Most Spider-man video games are good.

kellyliang674
It think it is great.

Vensai
I've only played really bad ones but I suppose there should be some good ones out there.

Cletus Kassady
Originally posted by Woolonsypillu
Is Spider-man 3 easily the best one they've made so far or is it web of shadows? i think it is web of shadows

heathjack
I highly recommend checking out spider-man shattered dimensions and squeal spider-man edge of time their both for PlayStation 3 .

SamZED
So they posted a gameplay video for amazing spider-man 2. Looks promising, they fixed the web-swinging, there's a functional spider sense, web rush now works like spider reflexes. They say there's going to be 15 different costumes and each has its own features that you can upgrade. You get to play as Peter Parker and you get to play in the city after you beat the game like in SM2. Think I'm going to buy this one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.