Bloodrayne versus Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
Game Bloodrayne is not movie related, so this doesn't belong in the MVF.

Bloodrayne (PS 2 Version):

MgW25aawIZE

versus

Blade (Movie version):

sbVS-O6zYJc

The Daywalker and the Dhampir face off in a fight to the death. The fight takes place where Blade fought Nomak at midnight.

Blade is armed with his usual gear: Machine pistol, shotgun, twin automatic pistols, sword, Glaive.

Rayne is armed with her twin blades, an MP-40 machine gun, two Browning Hi-Power 9mm, a boomstick, andher wrist chain thing.

dadudemon
No idea. Way too hard to call.

I need a list of "official" abilities for Rayne.

I know she has ultra fast regeneration when she drinks blood...but doesn't Blade?

Can we use comic book Blade and Rayne as well?

They are both Daywalkers, BTW. They are very similar.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
No idea. Way too hard to call.

I need a list of "official" abilities for Rayne.

I know she has ultra fast regeneration when she drinks blood...but doesn't Blade?

Can we use comic book Blade and Rayne as well?

They are both Daywalkers, BTW. They are very similar.

True on her regen. Also she's a bullet timer, literally a bullet dodger. Movie Blade needed a day to heal from stab wounds. rayne can take twentyish bullets before feeling the effect of blood loss, I think. Rayne has awesome tata's.

All material counts, games, movies, books, yada.

Wild Shadow
are you a fan of original sin?

Peach
No.

If a vs. thread doesn't fit in one of the specific forums on here, then it can't be made at all. They aren't allowed in the OTF.

REXXXX
Originally posted by Peach
No.

If a vs. thread doesn't fit in one of the specific forums on here, then it can't be made at all. They aren't allowed in the OTF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.