Machine vs Monsters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
T1000
T800
terminatrix
Marcus wright
Data
Sunny

vs

Michael Corvin
Marcus
Lucian
Selene
William
Akasha

fight takes place in the sh$#ty european town in underworld the machines have time traveled and need clothes and also locate and engage the monsters... ppl are panicking and running away as they meet up for the rumble. who will rule the future?

McNasty996
The monsters may not be able to kill all of the machines
but they could toss them around or bfr the t-x however could
waste any of them with the plasma blast with one shot if she
could hit them

Rogue Jedi
Akasha solos.

Wild Shadow
data phasers her.

Rogue Jedi
wuuuuuuuuut

Robtard
As much as I like Data and couldn't bare more than 15-20 mins of Queen of The Damned, I don't think he's anywhere near the 'moving faster than the human eye can follow speeds/reaction-time'.

Wild Shadow
data was auto countering laser fire in one episode when he was stuck inside a room with an intelligent alien life form that was in possession of a laser weapon.

his posetronic brain allows him to track and extrapolate at an incredible speeds.. plus have you seen him shuffle a deck of cards and reassemble equipment when he is told to do it at his optimum speed?

Robtard
I know his speed feats, but his reaction-time and movement doesn't appear to be like he's invisible(not even close), what the Anne Rice vampires can do.

Wild Shadow
he has blurred his hands and his overall body may not go invisible but his eyes and brain can track and allow him to counter and attack..

so akashan can move superfast but data should still be able to see her and compensate for her overall movement speed imo.

Robtard
Again, he may be able to process her movement with his super-computer-brain and robotic eyes, but I've seen nothing from him to suggest he could physically move his body fast enough and react.

So he'd see the attack coming, but can't move out of the way fast enough, similar to an aging boxer.

Wild Shadow
not his overall body but he can still aim and fire... zap!!

i agreed with you..

also what will the rest of the machines be doing while akasha solo'es data?

Robtard
The rest of them are way too ****ing slow. Data would solo all of the other machines himself, bare handed.

Sonny ain't half-bad though.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Robtard
As much as I like Data and couldn't bare more than 15-20 mins of Queen of The Damned, I don't think he's anywhere near the 'moving faster than the human eye can follow speeds/reaction-time'. He's not, he burns.

Robtard
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He's not, he burns.

She can only burn vampires, no?

He's also fire-proof, I'm pretty sure, at least under his synthetic skin.

Wild Shadow
he wont burn... he is too durable. and besides i think the machines dominate enough to jump and help one another with the likes of akasha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0otnIuQiGG0&feature=related

Robtard
If Akasha gets taken out, then the machines have a big edge. Especially if Data has a phaser.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
he wont burn... he is too durable. and besides i think the machines dominate enough to jump and help one another with the likes of akasha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0otnIuQiGG0&feature=related Everything burns, dude. He'll burn.

Wild Shadow
Sunny pawns her b4 she can raise the heat on data..

Rogue Jedi
Can Sonny fly into the clouds, thousands of feet high?

Robtard
Can Sonny fly into the clouds, thousands of feet high?

Good job, you just killed her.

Her flying is not shown to be fast at all, correct? While she's flying up, Data or the female Terminator disintegrate or blast her to pieces. Then they clean house. /end thread

Rogue Jedi
Good job, you just killed her.

Her flying is not shown to be fast at all, correct? While she's flying up, Data or the female Terminator disintegrate or blast her to pieces. Then they clean house. /end thread Or she could just use her too-fast-to-track vampire speed and they'll never see her.

Robtard
Or she could just use her too-fast-to-track vampire speed and they'll never see her.

Too late, you've already sent her into the clouds where she's an easy target and has been obliterated.

Good job; threads over, you lose. Condolences.

Rogue Jedi
Too late, you've already sent her into the clouds where she's an easy target and has been obliterated.

Good job; threads over, you lose. Condolences.

I only asked if Sunny can fly, spic. Learn yer American or GTFO.

Wild Shadow
they machine gun fire her @$$ out the air...

8RbL4PwTDsQ

Robtard
I only asked if Sunny can fly, spic. Learn yer American or GTFO.

No, you posed the scenario that she only need to take to the skies to be safe, which was an error on your part. She's flies up, she's done.

Darth Martin
The machines should be ranked in this order.

T-1000
T-X
Data
T-800
Sonny
Marcus Wright

That's just based on their strength, speed, power etc. However, you could make the case that Data is far and away the greatest due to his incomparable intelligence. I say the machines win.

Robtard
Originally posted by Darth Martin
The machines should be ranked in this order.

T-1000
T-X
Data
T-800
Sonny
Marcus Wright

That's just based on their strength, speed, power etc. However, you could make the case that Data is far and away the greatest due to his incomparable intelligence. I say the machines win.

If Data has his phaser, as he apparently does here, he's top rank of the machines, he could solo all the other bots, easily too.

Wild Shadow
can we use Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence reasoning and debating style that has bn prevalent in the other threads with particular "monsters"?

Darth Martin
If Data has his phaser, as he apparently does here, he's top rank of the machines, he could solo all the other bots, easily too. Well, obviously. With a phaser he's easily the most powerful of the machines here. I assumed the machines were all unarmed.Originally posted by Darth Martin
I don't know if he could beat everyone barehanded. That's a bit of a stretch. Sonny is fast but I doubt he's strong or durable enough to really damage Data.

Darth Martin
Double post.

Wild Shadow
i neither gave nor took anything from the machines that they are not known for...

i guess we can leave them all unarmed but the OP has them in a city needing clothes and the machines would more then likely be to also acquire weapons as their standard OP

Darth Martin
But they wouldn't be acquiring their weapons. They aren't going to come across phasers, tri-corders, and plasma rifles anytime soon in this setting.

Wild Shadow
of course... i really just wanted them all standard crap but i hate having to write it all down in a setting for the OP since it should already be standard vs forum rule fighting...

data wouldnt find a phaser but he shouldnt be denied his standard equipment either... but i could care less how ppl choice to argue in this thread its all for fun.

Rogue Jedi
No, you posed the scenario that she only need to take to the skies to be safe, which was an error on your part. She's flies up, she's done. OK, so she uses her super duper vamp speed and rips them apart.

McNasty996
I doubt she's strong enough to tear them apart

Rogue Jedi
If she can lift a car over her head, surely she can rip their heads off.

Nephthys
You should do Aliens vs Monsters next. smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
You should do Aliens vs Monsters next. smile You should do it now.

Rogue Jedi
Jedi on the ground, the Fett's airborne, I like the SW chances here.

Nephthys
Yeah, they really have a shot in this thread. smile

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Nephthys
Yeah, they really have a shot in this thread. smile Sarcasm?

Nephthys
Teensy bit. wink

Rogue Jedi
Oh ****...........

ares834
What the hell are the mosters going to do to T-1000?

McNasty996
If she can lift a car over her head, surely she can rip their heads off.

Your talking about akasha right, when did she do this?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by McNasty996
Your talking about akasha right, when did she do this? Never mind, that was a book feat.

McNasty996
In my eyes if the monsters do win it will be via bfr because
unless they severely jumpin one of them I don't see
them being able to completely destroy the machines

Wild Shadow
why not?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
why not?

marwash22
how in the hell did i miss this thread?!!!!!! In case it hasn't been said (too lazy to check)...

the bad bytch from T3, solos.

McNasty996
I believe that the bigest threat here easily is akasha but if
she slips up by trying to take out the t-1000 or the t-x
and will end up getting snatched down and stabbed or blasted
and after that it would go downhill for the monsters the only other
major threat is marcus but if he doesn't attempt bfr immediately he will get caught in a match depending upon the machine and based on the others durability they won't be able to do much of any thing to them the
only two excluding are sonny and Marcus. If this does go that way then
while the others a pretty much brawling with some unable to catch the other
and some being unable to hurt the other and after he t-x hits akasha only needing one shot disabl her with her plasma cannon and another
to finish hr off the t-x could then proceed to help her teamates and finsh off he team with stints of trouble but mostly unchallenged

But then again this scenario is based on a few key points to be able to pull off but in my eyes the machines get the majority slightly
I am open to suggestion and to be proven wrong b/c I know I may have proven this completely so......
Feedback please
the machines get a majority

McNasty996
Sorry about the statement at the end couldn't see it
It now seems like a bastard statement

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.