Superman 1 million(kal kent) vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

realistic
who do you think will win the fight

realistic
by the way i read hourman 1 million #11and kal kent got his ass kicked by some gold dude who was that ?

realistic
i dont know man i mean i used to love kal kent until i saw him getting beat up and lying on the floor crying now i need to find myself a new favorite hero do you have any suggestions?

realistic
i found a scan of the fight but i try to upload it and it says the scan is too big , i noticed that some people here post huge scans all over the page like in the owenage thread how do you do it?

Black bolt z
2 things

1:Please put all of those in one post.Otherwise it just spams up the thread.
2messedupes 1M wins easily against SBP

realistic
sorry i dont know the rules here yet but how do i post big pictures?

realistic
anyway here is the guy that beat kal kent who the hell is he????

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/69753/1290778-hourman11p18_super.jpg

Black bolt z
Originally posted by realistic
anyway here is the guy that beat kal kent who the hell is he????

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/69753/1290778-hourman11p18_super.jpg I have no idea.Not a superman expert.

And as for posting scans I think i'd be best to upload it to an image-shack account then post a link to that.

shokosugi
Kal Kent

Bentley
Look, this is an exaggeration, you need to get when a character is way outclassed at every level against his opponent, because fanboyism isn't right and it leads to spite threads, because of this, deep knowledge in each characters is recommended before doing such threads, I'm sure nobody meant to spite one character against the others, because while I understand they are both powerhouses, at times comic writers try to bump them way too much by giving them nonesensical feats and astronomical powerlevels that don't even mean anything at the end of the day. So well, I hope you keep this in mind for the future and have a productive day in this forums.

Ah, and of course, Prime for the uber sh*tstomp.

realistic
but who is the guy that beat kal kent???? does anyone know him?

Colossus-Big C
captain marvel

Prep-Man
Supes 1m wins.

realistic
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
captain marvel

that wasnt captain marvel but kal kent stated that this is what he will become in the future... could it be the golden superman prime???

Gecko4lif
Looked like amazo 1 millino

Colossus-Big C
it was captain marvel 1 million

cdtm
Superman 1 million for the stomp. Basically a pre crisis Superman analogy, with enough feats to back it up and more of a level head on his shoulders then SBP..

Based off the old Morrison story. Can't speak for this spanking he got recently, but from the scan, the guy beating up S1M looks uber powerful himself...

realistic
here is another scan of that fight with that guy who the hell is he? kal kentis stating that in the future he will become him

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/6/69753/1290830-damn_super.jpg

amnesia
i dont know man i mean i used to love kal kent until i saw him getting beat up and lying on the floor crying now i need to find myself a new favorite hero do you have any suggestions?

LoL, superman one million is one of the worst characters of all time. The entire 1 million arc was actually pretty shitty.

realistic
why is he a shitty character?

amnesia
why is he a shitty character?

It's the only bad thing Morrison ever wrote.

All star superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC one million

realistic
Originally posted by amnesia
It's the only bad thing Morrison ever wrote.

All star superman>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DC one million

i see but why do youthink that superman 1 million is such a bad version?

amnesia
i see but why do youthink that superman 1 million is such a bad version?

Well, he was sort of a shallow character Semeiks is a really, really, REALLY bad artist.

amnesia
But this is the vs forum, if you want to continue, create a thread in the comic book forums.

realistic
well kal kent is a very powerful being but i feel like most of the 1 million run was PIS

Galan007
but who is the guy that beat kal kent???? does anyone know him? That creature was called 'Else-Man'. It was part of an 853rd century 'species' which normally exist as spheres of light. When these spheres contact a physical being, they instantly become an improved version of that being. Think Amazo... But better. Having said that, one of these spheres met up with Superman M*, became an improved version of him, then proceeded to own the shit out of him.

And to expand a bit more on how extensive the power of these spheres/Else-Men are, one of them also became an improved version of Hourman M*, and even made a duplicate (and somewhat incomplete) version of the Worlogog... All on the fly. Remarkable.

realistic
Originally posted by Galan007
That creature was called 'Else-Man'. It was part of an 853rd century 'species' which normally exist as spheres of light. When these spheres contact a physical being, they instantly become an improved version of that being. Think Amazo... But better. Having said that, one of these spheres met up with Superman M*, became an improved version of him, then proceeded to own the shit out of him.

And to expand a bit more on how extensive the power of these spheres/Else-Men are, one of them also became an improved version of Hourman M*, and even made a duplicate (and somewhat incomplete) version of the Worlogog... All on the fly. Remarkable.

thank you very much you helped me a lot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.