Cyner and Spyro versus Link (OoT) and Pichu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fayde
The two dragons get all their powers and they fight the legendary hero of time and his pet rat. May the best younglings win.

MooCowofJustice
Cyner is not a VG character, so I am assuming you mean Cynder.

Not up to date on the newest Spyro games, but the one I played did not have anything impressive in the way of feats for Spyro. Link should solo.

Fayde
I meant Cynder, of course. Slipped on the keyboard. Spyro's female friend. Spyro in the later games obtained powers over time and energy, in addition to the four elements.

MooCowofJustice
I'd have to see those to determine if they'd be worth anything. Spyro's got problems in all of Link's equipment, Bow and Arrows most specifically. Pichu is just kinda there with some more long range support.

Cyner
I think someone has a crush on me

Fayde
Not sure how I could. No idea who you are.

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
I'd have to see those to determine if they'd be worth anything. Spyro's got problems in all of Link's equipment, Bow and Arrows most specifically. Pichu is just kinda there with some more long range support.

Spyro Versus Cynder
Youtube video code: /watch?v=x6k6KrECmtc

Spyro and Cynder Versus Malefor
Youtube video code: /watch#!v=uachwvsQNbE

Spyro Versus Gaul
Youtube video code: /watch#!v=eI4UFr81ItU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.