Jak (Jak 3) and Link (OoT) vs Ratchet (Deadlocked) and Sora (KH2)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

linkownsyousobs

Fight takes place in an open field stretching countless miles. Everyone has all their equipment/upgrades/abilities/etc.
Jak has unlimited light and dark eco, and Jak and Ratchet has unlimited ammo for their weapons. Don't use Sora's Genie summon as a way to win... it just isn't fair.

Also, I haven't played a Ratchet and Clank game in a long time, and Deadlocked was the newest one I've beat. If there is a more recent, stronger Ratchet that would make this fight more interesting then just let me know, its open for discussion.

MooCowofJustice
Ratchet and Clank are usually above Jak and Daxter. I think Deadlocked is a good choice, since it lacks some of the extremely broken weapons some of the other games have, like Up your Arsenal and it's black hole gun.

That said, I think Jak had a nuke gun. With his Light Jak time slow and that, Sora shouldn't be too much of a problem. Jak might actually be able to solo this with those.

linkownsyousobs
Okay so Deadlocked is a good choice, I guess I'll leave it as it is.

He does, its the Peace Maker's 3rd form, Supernova.

He might be able to, idk. Sora has time abilities too, thats why I put him on the other team... It was originally going to be Sora and Jak vs Ratchet and Link, but it just seemed like spite because both of team 1 could manipulate time. With that said, Sora's ability is probably at a disadvantage because he can only use stop on 1 person... when Jak uses his, it slows down time itself.

MooCowofJustice
Sora only has Stop in KH1. You limited him to KH2.

linkownsyousobs
damn... forgot about that. Should I give him stop to make it more fair then?

Cyner
OoT Link has time control also... cause he's the same guy as MM Link.

linkownsyousobs
lol true, but I don't remember Link ever being able to stop time itself, just manipulate it, or travel through it. I don't see how starting the fight over, speeding it up 12 hours, and slowing down how long the day lasts would help... he'd just skip to that point in time with no idea of what happened. It could either help, or completely f*ck him over laughing

Sin_Volvagia
I would say Rachet solos this fight but I do not know what Jak can do in his third game.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
I would say Rachet solos this fight but I do not know what Jak can do in his third game.

Her's a video with all his guns
LVvVkgidb2A

Tried finding one with his light and dark powers, but the videos sucked so I didn't post them. Here's a list of them though....

Dark powers:

* Dark Bomb - Sends out a shock-wave of dark eco, hitting everything in its range.

* Dark Blast - Shoots deadly arching bolts of dark eco from Jak's body.

* Dark Invisibility - This power will allow Jak to turn invisible for a limited time. This is activated by touching a Dark Invisibility Statue. Only available in Jak 3.

* Dark Strike - A long ranged attack where Jak shoots an enormous amount of Dark Eco at the target in front of him. This move is also used to break down obstacles such as walls. Only available in Jak 3.

Light powers:

* Light Jak Regeneration - This is a default move that is given to you when you first get the form Light Jak. It heals most of Jak's HP for as long as he is in the form.

* Light Jak Time Stop - This move slows time down so you can jump through fast obstacles such as rotating Fan Blades. It is obtained when you are trying to complete the Temple Quests.

* Light Jak Shield - This is used in the same way the Dark Maker shield is used. You get it when you exit the Catacombs for the first time.

* Light Jak Flight - This is the last Light Jak move obtained. It is used to fly over large gaps and allow Jak to reach high ledges. You get it late in the game.

edit: and he has a jetboard big grin

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by linkownsyousobs
Her's a video with all his guns
LVvVkgidb2A

Tried finding one with his light and dark powers, but the videos sucked so I didn't post them. Here's a list of them though....

Dark powers:

* Dark Bomb - Sends out a shock-wave of dark eco, hitting everything in its range.

* Dark Blast - Shoots deadly arching bolts of dark eco from Jak's body.

* Dark Invisibility - This power will allow Jak to turn invisible for a limited time. This is activated by touching a Dark Invisibility Statue. Only available in Jak 3.

* Dark Strike - A long ranged attack where Jak shoots an enormous amount of Dark Eco at the target in front of him. This move is also used to break down obstacles such as walls. Only available in Jak 3.

Light powers:

* Light Jak Regeneration - This is a default move that is given to you when you first get the form Light Jak. It heals most of Jak's HP for as long as he is in the form.

* Light Jak Time Stop - This move slows time down so you can jump through fast obstacles such as rotating Fan Blades. It is obtained when you are trying to complete the Temple Quests.

* Light Jak Shield - This is used in the same way the Dark Maker shield is used. You get it when you exit the Catacombs for the first time.

* Light Jak Flight - This is the last Light Jak move obtained. It is used to fly over large gaps and allow Jak to reach high ledges. You get it late in the game.

edit: and he has a jetboard big grin

Ok, so it's not a stomp. Still, I'm siding with Team 2 because Sora has the Final form.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia

He still could solo here though. He's far more adept and experienced at using guns than Jak can ever hope to be.

There's nothing that stops him from just using the Charge Boots to get far away from the others, and then sniping them all. Not unless Jak uses his Time stop at the start.
Or he can just attach the Brainwash mod and shoot one dude with a weak gun, then watch as that dude attacks his partner.

Fight takes place in an open field stretching countless miles. Everyone has all their equipment/upgrades/abilities/etc.
Jak has unlimited light and dark eco, and Jak and Ratchet has unlimited ammo for their weapons. Don't use Sora's Genie summon as a way to win... it just isn't fair.

Also, I haven't played a Ratchet and Clank game in a long time, and Deadlocked was the newest one I've beat. If there is a more recent, stronger Ratchet that would make this fight more interesting then just let me know, its open for discussion.

If you are using Deadlocked Ratchet, does he get Merc & Green?

Fayde
I would state a case, but this thread has me biased for team 1. Team 1 has all the awesome characters.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix

If you are using Deadlocked Ratchet, does he get Merc & Green?

2 v 4 doesn't seem fair so no.... unless ppl for Team 1 doesn't have a problem with it

Originally posted by Fayde
I would state a case, but this thread has me biased for team 1. Team 1 has all the awesome characters.

I would too, but I have the same problem... except I'm stuck between both. I'll have to wait and see how this thread plays out before I pick a side.

It'll probably be team 1, but Ratchet has a lot of gadgets and weapons that could help out. It's been a long time since I've played, and don't remember all of them, so I can't really form a good opinion yet. I still think it'll be a pretty good fight from both ends though. big grin

LLLLLink
I don't see how 2 Light Arrows doesn't seal the deal. erm

TheAuraAngel
If I might make a suggestion, instead of just giving Sora the stop spell, just ban the time powers. If you don't, they'll literally be the only factors that matter.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by LLLLLink

Guns and teleporting are faster than a bow stick out tongue

Originally posted by TheAuraAngel
If I might make a suggestion, instead of just giving Sora the stop spell, just ban the time powers. If you don't, they'll literally be the only factors that matter.

lol... that's a good point, and it would make it easier, but less fun.... time stop is WIN. Oh well, it would make their other abilities and weapons a bigger factor so i guess I'll do it.

Haha jerk, I was right after all... I knew u couldn't resist posting after I made the thread stick out tongue

TheAuraAngel

lol... that's a good point, and it would make it easier, but less fun.... time stop is WIN. Oh well, it would make their other abilities and weapons a bigger factor so i guess I'll do it.

Haha jerk, I was right after all... I knew u couldn't resist posting after I made the thread stick out tongue

I was just suggesting something, I'm not going to defend either. As far as I'm concerned, Mewtwo TK's them all into the sun.

linkownsyousobs
yeah, yeah, sure w/e... I'd say you'll end up posting again.

Mewtwo was a different discussion though, he's not in this thread... We'll settle this on facebook, trollestahuh

linkownsyousobs
Anyways let's get the thread moving... any feats u guys wanna add?

ScreamPaste
Would like to add OoT Link can play tennis with lightning and his arrows are around escape velocity.

Just sayin'.

But meh, am too lazy to debate much. Will watch.

LLLLLink

Maybe a normal bow, but not the FAIRY BOW, bizzatches!

linkownsyousobs
lol... now your just being silly stick out tongue

LLLLLink
lol... now your just being silly stick out tongue

Not really. Not by any stretch of the imagination. wink

linkownsyousobs
Not really. Not by any stretch of the imagination. wink

lol... ok w/e. I still doubt it. I don't think I've ever seen him shoot a bow as fast as a bullet, or fast enough to hit someone that can teleport, even with his ridiculous strength. Fairy Bow, or not, I don't see this happening.

LLLLLink
lol... ok w/e. I still doubt it. I don't think I've ever seen him shoot a bow as fast as a bullet, or fast enough to hit someone that can teleport, even with his ridiculous strength. Fairy Bow, or not, I don't see this happening.

Actually, there are mini-boss battles in which the whole point is to hit the teleporter with the bow. Also, the arrows from Link's bow can exit the planet's gravitational pull.

linkownsyousobs
lol... true. If your talking about the poes though, I don't see them as fast as Sora, and they stay in one spot at the temple, and only teleport when they notice you. I'm pretty sure Sora won't be doing this, and an arrow would be easy for him to block, even if it was fired in time to be able to hit him.

lol... and you also brought up another point that I find messed up with OoT... How can u fire an arrow at the sun, and get it back? With that said, how can you throw anything at the sun, and get it back? blink

ScreamPaste
He receives a spell, the arrow itself doesn't come back. stick out tongue

LLLLLink
lol... true. If your talking about the poes though, I don't see them as fast as Sora, and they stay in one spot at the temple, and only teleport when they notice you. I'm pretty sure Sora won't be doing this, and an arrow would be easy for him to block, even if it was fired in time to be able to hit him.

Was referring to Wizzrobe, since it's the same Link.

It ain't the same arrow. It's a magic you get for 'shooting the morning light'.

Edit: Damn your sniping ways, Shin.

ScreamPaste
I killed JFK. 131

...Too soon? mmm

LLLLLink
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I killed JFK. 131

...Too soon? mmm

Nah, another Kennedy has died since. You're cool.

linkownsyousobs
lol... I know, but still the spell is an arrow he picks up with... idk what u call it... crystallized fire around the tip? wtf?

Was referring to Wizzrobe, since it's the same Link.

lol... ok, I wasn't sure, you weren't specific.
hmmm... I only remember Wizzrobes being in the 2d games. When did they show up in OoT/MM?

Oh well, either way, Sora can stiill react to lasers. He doesn't really need to teleport to deflect an arrow... I can't really speak for Ratchet though.

I killed JFK. 131

...Too soon? mmm

laughing

LLLLLink
lol... I know, but still the spell is an arrow he picks up with... idk what u call it... crystallized fire around the tip? wtf?

lol... ok, I wasn't sure, you weren't specific.
hmmm... I only remember Wizzrobes being in the 2d games. When did they show up in OoT/MM?

Oh well, either way, Sora can stiill react to lasers. He doesn't really need to teleport to deflect an arrow... I can't really speak for Ratchet though.

laughing

The coding needs an icon, doesn't it?

Wizzrobes are in MM. They are ugly and use teleportation and doppleganger techniques on you.

Link reacts to lasers too. Beamos.

ScreamPaste
Jak v.s. Ratchet.

linkownsyousobs
The coding needs an icon, doesn't it?

Wizzrobes are in MM. They are ugly and use teleportation and doppleganger techniques on you.

lol.. yeah

Still don't remember, it's been awhile since I've played the 64 games, I'll get on youtube and check it out though.

True, but he doesn't have to deal with as many at once like Sora does in the Xemnas fight.

linkownsyousobs
hmm... glad you responded 5L, I thought this thread was gonna die, which would suck because I think it's a pretty good thread.

Maybe I should make an idiotic post to get ppl to swarm in? I would use the iron boots for lulz, but sadly, this isn't TP Link. Just wouldn't work right...

I know big grin

SORA PWNETH ALL CUZ HE HAZ FINAL FORM, AND CAN GLIDEZ!!!eek!

linkownsyousobs
Jak v.s. Ratchet.

?

Heythere,Honey
OoTLink has Iron Boots too rite?

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by Heythere,Honey
OoTLink has Iron Boots too rite?

Yes, and it was a joke referring to another thread.

Heythere,Honey
I don't get how TP Link makes jokes work. mad

linkownsyousobs
I don't get how TP Link makes jokes work. mad

Because Quanchi is a Du#% @$$!!! mad

Heythere,Honey
Lawl, I still don't get how TP Link can make a joke work better than the great and overrated OoT Link. erm

Also, gonna say team 2 wins until I play Jak 3 or Deadlocked.

Master Luminous
Team 2 all the way thumbsup

linkownsyousobs
lol... go back like 10 pages on the off-topic thread and start reading, you'll understand... and it's because they was mentioning TP Link at the time, not OoT. That's why I never made the joke.

Both are pretty good games... still can't say which team I've sided with yet.

Heythere,Honey
lol... go back like 10 pages on the off-topic thread and start reading,
NO! Those parts slowly give me every kind of cancer. sick

Master Luminous
Mwahahahaha my plan is unfolding perfectly evil face

Heythere,Honey
Originally posted by Master Luminous
OH NOEZ! NOT EVEN T3H PUPP13ZZZ K4N S@V3 US NAO!!!!111!1!

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by Master Luminous

So it was you... What the f**k?

Master Luminous
OH NOEZ! NOT EVEN T3H PUPP13ZZZ K4N S@V3 US NAO!!!!111!1!

Ohhhh is that what Scrappy and his crew were trying to do confused

So it was you... What the f**k?

yes

Heythere,Honey
I'm confused.

linkownsyousobs
Aren't we all? confused

Back on topic though.... really don't want this thread derailed on pg 3 sad

Heythere,Honey
Sora Reflagas his way to victory.

ScreamPaste
Here's where I badger for Reflega's feats again, and question whether it'd work on a magic arrow. cool

Link drinks his way to victory. biscuits

Also, OoT Link is not overrated. >| He's > TP Link.

Sin_Volvagia

Easy; his two opponents are not evil. Even so, they can throw things far more devastating than a Light Arrow.

Would like to add OoT Link can play tennis with lightning and his arrows are around escape velocity.

Just sayin'.

But meh, am too lazy to debate much. Will watch.

laughing Link swatting electrical balls isn't reacting to lightning. Obama shows better reaction skills in killing a fly than Link does playing tennis.

And seriously, you actually believe Link shot an arrow to the sun to get the fire arrows? Please, tell me you're just overrating Link just for the lulz.

He receives a spell, the arrow itself doesn't come back. stick out tongue

None of the arrows he shoots comes back. It's called a game mechanic.

Link moving away from a slow-ass laser that doesn't even appear the instant Beamos sights him isn't a feat that many fictional human characters couldn't do.

ScreamPaste
Oh look, you're back. Did you bring me a beer?

Sin_Volvagia
Did you bring me a beer?

Sorry, I'm too lazy to walk to the post office and ship beer to Canada.

ScreamPaste
Damn, cause I have a feeling your posts will drive me to drink. 131

Heythere,Honey
Here's where I badger for Reflega's feats again, and question whether it'd work on a magic arrow. cool

Link drinks his way to victory. biscuits

Also, OoT Link is not overrated. >| He's > TP Link.
A person weaker than Sora used Reflaga and withstood a big wave of Keyblades from the most powerful fai in KH. smokin' I might try to find a vid later if I'm not lazy.

And this is where I post this
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/079/8/8/All_Links_Go_to_Prison_by_CallistoHime.jpg

ScreamPaste
A person weaker than Sora used Reflaga and withstood a big wave of Keyblades from the most powerful fai in KH. smokin' I might try to find a vid later if I'm not lazy.

And this is where I post this
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/079/8/8/All_Links_Go_to_Prison_by_CallistoHime.jpg Neato, now we need to be able to ckmpare that with an ice arrow. biscuits

Oh, and this:
http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f278/katietiedrich/comic65.jpg
cool

FinalAnswer

Isn't a light arrow only effective against bad guize? no expression

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Isn't a light arrow only effective against bad guize? no expression No, actually hurts Link pretty bad if Zelda shoosts him in WW. But it totally incinerates bad guys who aren't Ganon.

FinalAnswer
Minato would tank the light arrows and then one shot Link

uhuh

But how effective would it be against a gai like Ratchet and a gai like Sora?

LLLLLink
Isn't a light arrow only effective against bad guize? no expression
No, it only pops bad guys like a ripe melon. Anyone else is left intact to suffer more fury.

ScreamPaste
Minato would tank the light arrows and then one shot Link

uhuh

But how effective would it be against a gai like Ratchet and a gai like Sora?
Not biting, dun care about homo games.

Well, it'd insta-kill Sora for being a blight on the gaming industry. 131

Realisticly: Ice arrow = problem solved.

Heythere,Honey
Are arrows faster than lazerz?

LLLLLink
I like the idea of them being beat to death with a large stone, myself.

ScreamPaste
Are arrows faster than lazerz? Depends on a couple things. stick out tongue Like whether they're factually lasers, and whether you're of Sin Volvagia's school of thought.

Faster than a real laser, no.

LLLLLink
Like whether they're factually lasers

We already know the answer to that one... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Heythere,Honey
What is Sin's school of thought exactly?

And now that I think about it, I'm now a member of the LLLC so I should support Link on this one. no expression Link soloes, Sora is a gay kid and I don't know a thing about Ratchet. 131

ScreamPaste
We already know the answer to that one... roll eyes (sarcastic) I don't. I generally ask Moo about this sort of thing.

ScreamPaste

And now that I think about it, I'm now a member of the LLLC so I should support Link on this one. no expression Link soloes, Sora is a gay kid and I don't know a thing about Ratchet. 131
Sin's school of thought is that, unless it moves as fast as the real thing in game, as in, too fast for the player to see or react to... It's not reallym oving fast at all, and we should assume lightning bolts and lasers move slower than bullets.

Also <3.

LLLLLink

Unfortunately, the way we do things is to base the judgement on the facts provided. I still lol'd. big grin

LLLLLink
I don't. I generally ask Moo about this sort of thing.

I'm surprised you haven't dealt with this argument before.

MooCowofJustice
Ask me about what?

LLLLLink
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Ask me about what?

KH lasers.

ScreamPaste
Kingdom Hearts stuff.

MooCowofJustice
Oh.

FinalAnswer
Not biting, dun care about homo games.

Yet you play Pokemanz mhmm

Which, Persona 3 is also better then.

ScreamPaste
I'm surprised you haven't dealt with this argument before. I have, but.. Well let's be honest, I don't remember things very well.

Edit: Pokeymanz is awesome, sir.

LLLLLink
I have, but.. Well let's be honest, I don't remember things very well.

So I've come to realize, Duo.

MooCowofJustice
The **** is Persona 3?

FinalAnswer

Only first and second generation.

And Stadium.

FinalAnswer
The **** is Persona 3?

A game that isn't gay like Pokemanz.

MooCowofJustice
You know, if you weren't such a liar you wouldn't be so weak. Maybe you would have the strength to resist RAGE, like me. smile

FinalAnswer
You know, if you weren't such a liar you wouldn't be so weak. Maybe you would have the strength to resist RAGE, like me. smile

But I'm not lying.

Nah, RAGE >

Demonic Phoenix
RAGE >

JUSTICE!

ScreamPaste
FURY!

The Scenario
APATHY!

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by The Scenario
APATHY! laughing

FinalAnswer
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Demonic Phoenix
APATHY!

FLOW!

ScreamPaste
NUDITY!

Demonic Phoenix
AROUSAL!

ScreamPaste
FOREPLAY!

FinalAnswer
SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

The Scenario
WORD ASSOCIATION GAMES THAT, WHILE FUN, ARE HORRIBLY OFF-TOPIC. AND CAPSLOCK.

FinalAnswer
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Demonic Phoenix
SPONGEBOB!

MooCowofJustice
CAPSLOCK. IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS BY SAYING EVERY WORD WITH AUTHORITY.

JUSTICE! and FURY! are the two omniversal forces.

Demonic Phoenix
CAPSLOCK. IMPRESS YOUR FRIENDS BY SAYING EVERY WORD WITH AUTHORITY.

JUSTICE! and FURY! are the two omniversal forces.

RAGE! is above JUSTICE! & FURY!

ScreamPaste
Neh. Rage is at best a grunt level minion by comparison. Heralds fo the Fury would bitchslap Dark Khan and his RAGE out of existance.

Demonic Phoenix
Neh. Rage is at best a grunt level minion by comparison. Heralds fo the Fury would bitchslap Dark Khan and his RAGE out of existance.

Nah, RAGE >

FinalAnswer

Dark Kahn is low level.

huc would destroy All the heralds of the Fury then shatter the Fury itself with a punch.

Demonic Phoenix
You mean Popeye would shatter Fury with one punch. 313

ScreamPaste
Neh, Popeye is below the Fury's notice.

Demonic Phoenix
nonononono. SPINACH! > FURY!

FinalAnswer

I'm sorry, what exactly did you post? I couldn't see it.

Heythere,Honey
Can Popeye solo the fictional omniverse on only 1 can of spinach?

ScreamPaste
The Fury could solo them by accident. 131 If it made mistakes, anyway.

FinalAnswer
The Fury could solo them by accident. 131 If it made mistakes, anyway.

huc would beat the Fury.

ScreamPaste
Nah, The Fury is moar OOO than true OOO.

FinalAnswer
Furthermoar, Omega Tom Hanks annihilates everything.

ScreamPaste
Papa Smurf >Omega Tom Hanks > Gargamel > Papa Smurf

FinalAnswer
Papa Smurf = Karl Marx

Smurfs = Communism

linkownsyousobs
I've been gone for 1 day and this is what I find? lol... well at least you guys tried to have a debate b4 the RAGE! FURY! and JUSTICE! showed up.
Smurfs = Communism

lol

Well, it'd insta-kill Sora for being a blight on the gaming industry. 131

Realisticly: Ice arrow = problem solved.

laughing

lol... Do u really believe that an ice arrow could take out Sora? Have u ever played KH?

ScreamPaste
Is Sora more resistant to temperature change than lava?

linkownsyousobs
Is Sora more resistant to temperature change than lava?
lol. idk if he's ever been around lava, or a volcano in his games. There may have been an instance I've forgotten about, but if there is, I don't remember it. I wasn't comparing him to OoT's resistance though. Either way he has shown resistance to both ice and fire. You avoided the question though. Do you honestly believe that an ice arrow could take him out? I don't even think he could be hit with it, but if he was, I highly doubt it would do much to him. I'm not saying that OoT Link doesn't stand a chance against him, but if he was to beat Sora, it would take a lot more effort than just using an ice arrow

ScreamPaste
Unless Sora has a CRAZY good feat of temperature change resistance, an ice arrow will kill him instantly.

CosmicComet
Spanish mode Buzz Lightyear > whoever The Fury is.

linkownsyousobs
Unless Sora has a CRAZY good feat of temperature change resistance, an ice arrow will kill him instantly. XGYhO8PgKc4 gxdMz2d7Fyg&feature=relatedthese good enough? It's gameplay, yes, but I don't remember if there's an actual cutscene with him showing resistance. Either way, he's been up against temperature change before w/o it posing to much of a problem.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Spanish mode Buzz Lightyear > whoever The Fury is. lol.... TS3 was epic

ScreamPaste
XGYhO8PgKc4 gxdMz2d7Fyg&feature=relatedthese good enough? It's gameplay, yes, but I don't remember if there's an actual cutscene with him showing resistance. Either way, he's been up against temperature change before w/o it posing to much of a problem. Nah. Watching both videos, the ice titan's most powerful cold-related attack only left a thin sheet of ice on the ground, Sora couldn't deflect that one, and I saw nothing impressive in terms of temperature attacks in the second video, but to be fair, did not konw what to look for.

Link's ice arrows can freeze an active volcano solid, instantly solidifying a large lava plume at it's top and stuff. That's a lot scarrier than what I saw from the ice titan, and we can't even know if the titan ever hit him.

linkownsyousobs
Nah. Watching both videos, the ice titan's most powerful cold-related attack only left a thin sheet of ice on the ground, Sora couldn't deflect that one, and I saw nothing impressive in terms of temperature attacks in the second video, but to be fair, did not konw what to look for.

Link's ice arrows can freeze an active volcano solid, instantly solidifying a large lava plume at it's top and stuff. That's a lot scarrier than what I saw from the ice titan, and we can't even know if the titan ever hit him.
hmmm... to tell u the truth I only watched about 30-45 seconds of the 1st video. His moves aren't really scary, but they was the only things I could remember about the games that was ice related.
I probably could have found a better fight with Hades that shows more of his moves, but I was too lazy to search and watch them all. Plus, it was less than 2 min. so I'd say whoever uploaded it was a beast, and didn't really give Hades much of a chance to show off his moves. Perhaps an Axel fight would have been better? Hang on and I'll see if I can find better videos. edit: oh, I'm not really trying to argue for Sora, I just refuse to believe that he could be taken out by an ice arrow

linkownsyousobs
CQW5Ws37EdoThis guy was a beast, he didn't even heal big grin

ScreamPaste
Axel's one of the first enemies stick out tongue and I can't recall him having many feats. no expression

But yeah, if Sora can't stop that Ice Titan's attack, I'm sorry to say an ice arrow will kill him. That's not actually the method I'd advocate for Link to use in this fight, but it'd work. Instantly freezing a volcano is pretty high powered magic. But eh, maybe Aura knows something, ask him. stick out tongue

Heythere,Honey
So...what about the other two doohickeys in this fight? erm

linkownsyousobs
Yeah, Aura is more of a KH fan than I am, and his memory is just scary. Axel is one of the first enemies for Roxas, if I remember correctly, and I don't believe Sora fight him until towards the end of the game. Also, found more ice related fights... what about these? R3MWjy2puX4&feature=related
eLSAiyXvwH0

ScreamPaste
So...what about the other two doohickeys in this fight? erm I called attention to them, but no one heeded it. @_@

linkownsyousobs
I called attention to them, but no one heeded it. @_@ lol... so thats what u meant by Jak vs Ratchet?.... honestly there's not much I can say about them. Jak's a beast, but I banned time powers to make other abilities have more of an effect, but I haven't played either of the games i such a long time, I can't really say which one would win. All I remember about Ratchet, is that his boots were WIN, and he had a lot of firepower

MooCowofJustice
Sorry to say, but I do not know of anything in KH known to be as cold as an Ice Arrow of Link's.

linkownsyousobs
Sorry to say, but I do not know of anything in KH known to be as cold as an Ice Arrow of Link's. Thats my problem, my memory is limited as far as cutscenes go, so all I really have to go with is fights. I know he's shown resistance to fire and ice, but it's hard to find a good feat to use when your memory is limited, and they have to compare to his arrow. edit: also, I can't ask Aura for his input because he's gone right now, and is going to another friends house tomorrow. I can't get up with him, and I don't know if he'll be on anytime soon.

ScreamPaste
K, having watched most of the videos:

I'd like to know if any of these enemies have feats outside of the fights they appear in to say how powerful their cold attacks are?

Aside from that, the guys with the guitars could freeze Sora solid with iceballs, but these same attacks had no visible effect on the environment. The ice spikes were kool, and kinda big, but poking someone with an iceicle will kill them a lot faster through blood loss than freezing them to death.

The second fight shows something more telling. The ice attack here can create ice crystals on the ground larger than the titans thin slick, which says it's probably colder or more generally powerful. Sora can swing these guys on his keyblade, but can be closer to fire for longer maounts of time without burning irl, so meh..

Compared to freezing a volcano in a single shot? Meeeeeh.... erm

MooCowofJustice
Mine is fairly good, KH2 is much better as far as Sora feats go than KH1. There just isn't really anything specified. Cut scenes in both games are pretty limited.

linkownsyousobs
K, having watched most of the videos:

I'd like to know if any of these enemies have feats outside of the fights they appear in to say how powerful their cold attacks are?

Aside from that, the guys with the guitars could freeze Sora solid with iceballs, but these same attacks had no visible effect on the environment. The ice spikes were kool, and kinda big, but poking someone with an iceicle will kill them a lot faster through blood loss than freezing them to death.

The second fight shows something more telling. The ice attack hear can create ice crystals on the ground larger than the titans thin slick, which says it's probably colder or more generally powerful. Sora can swing these guys on his keyblade, but can be closer to fire for longer maounts of time without burning irl, so meh..

Compared to freezing a volcano in a single shot? Meeeeeh.... erm Demyx, the guy with the sitar, is considered to be one of the weakest in Organization 13, and most of his attacks were water based, some are ice, but as far as feats go, idk. He doesn't show up much in the games after Sora beats him. As far as the rest goes, I agree, and again, thats my problem. I have to compare it to a volcano, and I don't remember if Sora ever been shown in one. The closest I can remember is when he fights Axel, because of how he sets the ground on fire. It kinda looks volcanic. Either way, I still don't think an arrow would be fast enough to hit Sora. edit: Also, as far as the Double Lords showing feats outside of the fight, I doubt it. I think thats the only time you fight them, and I don't remember if they were in a cut scene, or if they just spawned.

linkownsyousobs
Mine is fairly good, KH2 is much better as far as Sora feats go than KH1. There just isn't really anything specified. Cut scenes in both games are pretty limited. Agreed

ScreamPaste
Demyx, the guy with the sitar, is considered to be one of the weakest in Organization 13, and most of his attacks were water based, some are ice, but as far as feats go, idk. He doesn't show up much in the games after Sora beats him. As far as the rest goes, I agree, and again, thats my problem. I have to compare it to a volcano, and I don't remember if Sora ever been shown in one. The closest I can remember is when he fights Axel, because of how he sets the ground on fire. It kinda looks volcanic. Either way, I still don't think an arrow would be fast enough to hit Sora. edit: Also, as far as the Double Lords showing feats outside of the fight, I doubt it. I think thats the only time you fight them, and I don't remember if they were in a cut scene, or if they just spawned. Well, lemme put it this way:

The strongest ice attack you showed me created ice crystals about the size of Sora's head in what didn't look to be a heated environment.

Link's ice arrow flash froze an active volcano, incluing the lava plume much larger than the ice crystals created by the most powerful ice spell shown.

Also, Link's super strength behind his bow = extremely high arrow speed. Escape velocity isn't too slow. stick out tongue

Still, this isn't the method I'd advise. I'm just saying it's better than a light arrow.

linkownsyousobs
Well, lemme put it this way:

The strongest ice attack you showed me created ice crystals about the size of Sora's head in what didn't look to be a heated environment.

Link's ice arrow flash froze an active volcano, incluing the lava plume much larger than the ice crystals created by the most powerful ice spell shown.

Also, Link's super strength behind his bow = extremely high arrow speed. Escape velocity isn't too slow. stick out tongue

Still, this isn't the method I'd advise. I'm just saying it's better than a light arrow. lol... then what if he had these with him?
Element Ring
Fire/ice/thunder elemental damage reduced by 80%. Raise a little defense. The more you equip the greater the effect.
Ribbon
All damage types reduced by 80%. The more you equip the greater the effect.
Three Stars
Fire/ice/thunder damages reduced by 80%. Raises defense. The more you equip the greater effect.
Inferno Brace
Fire/dark elemental damage reduced by 80%. Raise defense. stick out tongue

Link's strength would make it faster than a regular arrow, but it's still hard to say if it would be faster than a bullet, or lasers, for that matter. I'll let someone else argue if hey were "real lasers", or not, plz don't ask me to. As far as I care, a laser is a laser, and putting one in a video game that is as accurate as a "real laser" is just dumb, mostly because you wouldn't be able to see it, and it would just confuse the ppl playing the game. erm

It is a better method than a light arrow. From what I remember, Ratchet's personality would be considered more evil than Sora's. I just still refuse that it would work. Sora isn't so weak as to be taken out by a single arrow, even if it did hit him, and I highly doubt it would. He is very skilled at evasion, and deflecting attacks. He could just use Reflectga....

The Scenario
Reflectga vs. Mirror Shield, only one doesn't run out of power.

linkownsyousobs
Reflega is a powerful attack that shields Sora from an attack, and then unleashes a spray of light around the dome that does damage equal to the enemy's attack power to anything hit by the light. In fact all attacks can be reflected, with correct timing.
took from KH wiki...

It's > than the mirror shield because it protects him from all sides, and is used instantly... Link has to aim the shield at what he wants to reflect, but yes, it requiring magic to use is a disadvantage.

iChaos
Ratchet brainwashes Link (or Jak), and they kill each other; thus, Sora and Ratchet win.

linkownsyousobs
Originally posted by iChaos
Ratchet brainwashes Link (or Jak), and they kill each other; thus, Sora and Ratchet win. forgot about brainwashing mod, that does pose a serious threat. laughing

iChaos
Don't forget about the Morph mod, either laughing

ScreamPaste
Doesn't matter, Link soloes all three. 131

The Scenario
Both modifications to an existing weapon which, if I'm not mistaken, is a projectile that can be blocked or reflected.

linkownsyousobs
Doesn't matter, Link soloes all three. 131 Link soloing Ratchet, Jak, and Sora? lol... no, now your just being silly. He'd get pwned.

linkownsyousobs
Both modifications to an existing weapon which, if I'm not mistaken, is a projectile that can be blocked or reflected. hmmm... don't really remember how they work, I'll let i Chaos take this one. Link's arrows can also be blocked, or reflected though. stick out tongue

iChaos
Don't remember.

ScreamPaste
hmmm... don't really remember how they work, I'll let i Chaos take this one. Link's arrows can also be blocked, or reflected though. stick out tongue Sora couldn't even deflect or block the ice titan's attack, I dare him to try an ice arrow.

linkownsyousobs
Sora couldn't even deflect or block the ice titan's attack, I dare him to try an ice arrow. But he can... it's called guard, you just have to time it right. That was KH1 Sora... 2 can just teleport, or use reflectga... much more effective

ScreamPaste
But he can... it's called guard, you just have to time it right. That was KH1 Sora... 2 can just teleport, or use reflectga... much more effective Feats?

linkownsyousobs
Feats? Well guard is an ability, and reflectga is magic, so I doubt I'd find a cutscene with him using them. I could post a link though. Sora usually teleports with the reaction command in gameplay, but if I recall, it does happen in a couple cutscenes... I'll have to spend time on youtube to find it though. bbl edit: nvm... I'll have to reply later. My mom is kicking me off the comp, and I left mine at a friends house

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>