Sing vs. Agent Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
Sing from Kung Fu Hustle versus Agent Smith from Matrix Revolutions.

Setting: Downtown Los Angeles with lots of buildings and shit.

Scenario, just for shits & grins: Agent Smith wants to impregnate Sing with a bug, like Neo in the first Matrix film, because he wants Sing to help him find Morpheus. Sing refuses and the fight begins.

Both are at full power.

To the death.

glsUlacDN7Q

-MfO6quFS-M

Rogue Jedi
Same as Neo. He beats the piss outta Smith over and over, but Smith keeps coming.

marwash22
yeah, errrr.... Sing can assimilate Smith, so Smith eventually wins. This would work better if you make Smith a human (retaining his powers) instead of a program.

Impediment
What if I used Agent Smith from the first Matrix film when he was not nearly as powerful as Revolutions?

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Impediment
What if I used Agent Smith from the first Matrix film when he was not nearly as powerful as Revolutions? Well, how does Sing take him out? For good I mean?

Rogue Jedi
Oh SHIT, Mattie, Sing against multiple Smiths!!!

marwash22
I think Sing vs. Smith from Revolutions is just fine, it's just that Sing can't put Smith down if he's a program, he'll just assimilate Sing like he tried to do to Neo.

Sing easily has the speed advantage, not sure about strength.

Kazenji
Originally posted by marwash22

Sing easily has the speed advantage, not sure about strength.

Well he does have the buddha Palm technique that might do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.