The Heroic Age has truly begun!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Entity
A local guy has beat me to myown dream! lol

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=12763139

A young man in Columbia TN has taken to the streets in masked identity Viper!

Martian_mind
Dude, people have been doing this for AGES.

I'm more looking forward to the first Supervillian.

Entity
Have you never heard of Adolf Hitler, The Zodiac Killer, Ivan the Terrible, Jack the Ripper, Idi Amin Dada, Pol Pot, Vlad III of Romnia, aka Vlad the Impaler, Mao Zedong, Adolf Eichmann, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Attila the Hun, Rasputin, Genghis Kahn or the Bush Family?

Bentley
Originally posted by Entity
Have you never heard of Adolf Hitler, The Zodiac Killer, Ivan the Terrible, Jack the Ripper, Idi Amin Dada, Pol Pot, Vlad III of Romnia, aka Vlad the Impaler, Mao Zedong, Adolf Eichmann, Charles Manson, Ted Bundy, Attila the Hun, Rasputin, Genghis Kahn or the Bush Family?

Dude, by the definition you're using every government is made of supervillains.

Omega Vision
So that's how Starscream looks?

Bentley
I though he would look more peak humanish big grin

Entity
Originally posted by Bentley
Dude, by the definition you're using every government is made of supervillains. Well not completely made up of supervillains but I fail to see the inaccuracy! confused

Martian_mind
...Gengis Khan, a supervillian? Hellz nah.

Though none of those are what I'd call supervillians. Too dependant on supporters or too insignificant in the grand scheme of things

willRules
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Too dependant on supporters or too insignificant in the grand scheme of things

Not that I disagree with you, but you've just described the vast majority of supervillains.

Battlehammer

Though none of those are what I'd call supervillians. Too dependant on supporters or too insignificant in the grand scheme of things
yea I dont even see how Gengis Khan could be on the list, he was simply a war lord.

cosigned.

Martian_mind
Originally posted by willRules
Not that I disagree with you, but you've just described the vast majority of supervillains.

Eh, not really IMO. Most supervillians haven't conquered the world simply because of the heroes presence. They only appear low key because of the villians that do regularily threaten the whole world. I mean Sandman doesn't stack up to doom, but he'd be virtually unstoppable as far as we go.

willRules
Eh, not really IMO. Most supervillians haven't conquered the world simply because of the heroes presence. They only appear low key because of the villians that do regularily threaten the whole world. I mean Sandman doesn't stack up to doom, but he'd be virtually unstoppable as far as we go.

I could take Sandman with a hoover. stick out tongue

Omega Vision

Gengis Khan is a total Anti-Hero, ruthless and ambitious but fair and just. Over all I'd say Asia profited from Mongol conquest.

I think the closest thing we have to a supervillain today is Kim Jong Ill. He even looks like a Bond villain.

Galan007
Originally posted by Entity
A local guy has beat me to myown dream! lol

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=12763139

A young man in Columbia TN has taken to the streets in masked identity Viper! My God some kids are stupid as hell. srsly

I give this clown a few months to live.... At most.

Entity
Originally posted by Galan007
My God some kids are stupid as hell. srsly

I give this clown a few months to live.... At most. Yea I admittedly have always dreamed of doing it but I'd never actually be dumb enough to try unless I actually did gain powers or some uber advanced type of technology but all my friend and coworkers are jokingly accusing me of secretly being him. lol Sorry but no way in hell I'd be this dumb.

I'm sure his names already out by now and he'll have his ass handed to him by the next time some thug wannabes catch him out along and reconize who he is.

Even hear a friend of the family called into a radio show today to say his family was completely shocked and embarished by what he'd done.

HueyFreeman
Originally posted by Galan007
My God some kids are stupid as hell. srsly

I give this clown a few months to live.... At most. Maybe he thinks it will end like kickass.......minus the stabbings, beatdowns, and relatively unhappy ending.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.