In a port

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
The fight is happening in a port There's a big cargo, two huge warehouse, a crane and a lot of containers. No prep. People can use the place to booby trap it if they can, and have the time to do so.

Punishers (regular, not Frankencastle) (He have 3 land mines, 4 grenades, a M-16 with 2 clips, a Smith and Wesson 500 magnum 10 bullets, two Walter PPK with two clips each and two knifes)

vs

Bulleyes (54 playing cards, 10 toothpicks)

vs

DareDevil (Regular stuff)

vs

Batman (Dick Greyson) (Regular stuff)

vs

The Goddamn Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Regular stuff)

vs

Captain America (Bucky Barnes) (Shield, knife and Luger P08 with two clips)

vs

Steve Rogers (Desert Eagle .50 and a .44 with two clips each)

vs

Taskmaster (sword, bow and arrows, shield)

vs

The Huntress (regular stuff)

vs

Green Arrow (regular stuff)

Bouboumaster
bump

Black bolt z
Punisher,bullseye,cap,or batman win.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Punisher,bullseye,cap,or batman win.

Which Batman and Captain? The originals, more experienced and more skillfuls Wayne and Rogers, or the youngfuls version 2.0 Greyson and Barnes? After all, Greyson is more agile and Bucky have his nasty, nasty metal arm, and his gun

FOOM
Due to the setting and prep time, I think it comes down to less about fighting ability and power, but more about strategy and military tactics - leaving the big win to Steve, Frank or Bruce.

IMHO, I think Steve has just a bit more here.

Bentley
Is it night-time? Is there fog? Do they know the opposition?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

The Goddamn Batman (Bruce Wayne) (Regular stuff)

Why on earth would you give him his regular stuff? This is spite against everyone who isn't the Goddamn Batman. sneer

r0nm0n88
cap wins

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by Bentley
Is it night-time? Is there fog? Do they know the opposition?

Night time and fogguy. Tjey know that they have to kill everyone else, but they don't know who they are facing.

Bentley
I think that the ocean should give Daredevil the best idea of where everyone is, he can avoid conflict and tag people while they are distracted by someone else the best. If he plays it smart he can win this or be among the runner ups.

Mshinu
Matt can take this by playing it smart and being patient.

Frank and Bruce are very close behind.

Tasky has a shot but I think he is more likely to fall victim to trap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.