Schrodinger vs. Narutoverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_Knight
Naruto has tons of ninja not to mention people like Pein and monsters like the Bijuu.

But are they ready for...
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/2779/schrodinger.png

I'm sick of people using Schrodingcard. Al just stole the awesome power that belonged to another character and no one actually used the character who had the power to begin with.
Ridiculous.

RE: Blaxican
Is that a furry?

Pyron_Knight
Nah. Just a catboy.

Q99
Which is a lil furry.

I'm trying to think if something might work. Space-warp? No. Perhaps some sort of sealing thing? Like Itachi's susano'o "ultimate sealing" thing?

It's not like he's physically formidable anyway, they can just off him with a casually tossed kunai whenever he shows up.

Pyron_Knight
Well just being able to appear anywhere you want would be a pretty nifty tool, even if you're not that strong.

He could make himself materialize inside a ninja's body. He'll probably die but the ninja will die as well.

*has a picture of all the Kages asploding as Schrodinger warps into them*

Awesome.

danteiscool
yeah, you know I've always wondered if Schrodinger can do that. if he can, then he could easily win this. if he can't... well he could wait for all of the Naruto characters to die since he'll be around for virtually forever.

NemeBro
Schroedinger can't die, so if his immortality extends to his age he just outlives them.

wakkawakkawakka
Just wondering but, if Schrodinger's immortality(omnipresence) extends for as long as he thinks he exists then wouldn't a genjutsu that make him lose himself like he did in Alucard's familiars take him out?

However since Schrodinger can appear in people's minds and stuff, he could give people nightmares for as long as he wanted.

NemeBro
Is there a genjutsu that makes you no longer believe you exist?

The thing about Alucard was he could not exist within him because with so many souls he could not clearly see himself, or something lame like that.

King Kandy
Use Genjutsu to make him think he's lost his powers. Then his powers will make them actually go away.

NemeBro
Is their a Genjutsu with that effect though? no expression

We have yet to see one that I recall.

Astner

Pyron_Knight
Couldn't he just make his soul re-appear too?

Astner
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Couldn't he just make his soul re-appear too?
No, his powers are bound to his consciousness or "soul" just as any other creature in Hellsing. He can will his body back into existence, but not without his soul.

King Kandy
Originally posted by NemeBro
Is their a Genjutsu with that effect though? no expression

We have yet to see one that I recall.
Tsukuyomi can make anything happen, no reason it can't set up that scenario.

Q99
I don't think tsukuyomi can do that, but maybe Danzo's/Shisui's eye. That one seemed able to affect someone's beliefs.

Or the Sakenagi sword of Susano'o, which seals someone's mind into a genjutsu forever.

NemeBro
Originally posted by King Kandy
Tsukuyomi can make anything happen, no reason it can't set up that scenario. Show me Tsukiyomi making "anything" happen. no expression

It was never used to control someone's very mind.

Only Danzo can do that.

King Kandy
Show me Tsukiyomi making "anything" happen. no expression

It was never used to control someone's very mind.

Only Danzo can do that.
It made Danzo believe that his eyes were still open.

NemeBro
It made Danzo believe that his eyes were still open. That was not Tsukiyomi.

And the difference is it only needs to make one of the eyes appear open, compared to actually controlling your mind directly.

King Kandy
That was not Tsukiyomi.

And the difference is it only needs to make one of the eyes appear open, compared to actually controlling your mind directly.
I never said it had to control Shrodinger's mind. It just has to convince him of it. For instance, him changing location but you make him believe it failed and he's still in the same place.

NemeBro
I never said it had to control Shrodinger's mind. It just has to convince him of it. For instance, him changing location but you make him believe it failed and he's still in the same place. How would that make him doubt his own existence?

Not to mention Schroedinger is able to literally enter your mind, I would wager his Quantum Reality Warping overrides any Genjutsu.

King Kandy
No, I said that if they made him think his powers weren't working, they would genuinely stop working and then he could be killed conventionally.

Endless Mike
Stupid thread. There is absolutely nothing they could do to him

Pyron_Knight
If you need to know something then you should ask. I don't see how it's stupid.

As it stands, my questions have been cleared up.

FinalAnswer
Schrodinger sits on the moon and masturbates until everyone dies of old age/gets killed by Naruto

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Schrodinger sits on the moon and masturbates until everyone dies of old age/gets killed by Naruto

Just asking, but if Schrodinger just left everyone to their own buisness, then wouldn't the Narutoverse win by default?

This was something that I was trying to bring up with the genjutsu this but couldn't really point out. If there is a genjutsu that makes him think he's somewhere else, then his powers would make him appear there right?

FinalAnswer
No, since Schrodinger in the end would live, while they all die. smile

Can you prove genjutsu would affect a being who could literally go inside your mind and possesses quantum reality manipulation?

Though, if there was some magical genjutsu out there powerful enough to manipulate his thoughts, then mebbe.

wakkawakkawakka
Hey! I'm just trying to give the Narutoverse the benefit of the doubt by stating suggestions for a default victory. In all honesty, Schrodinger's powers would probably allow him to kills all the ninja's at once with his knife.

Or....he could just make fun of them for the rest of their lives while they try to kill him in vain,making the ninjas go into a depression.

Overall Schrodinger wins unless they make him go away(leave their verse). Maybe getting him to say his name backwards would do the trick.

Superherovandal
Couldn't Itachi seal him away with the Sword of Totsuka? That wouldn't "kill" him but it could be considered a victory.

Nephthys
He could get out easily.

Q99
Originally posted by Nephthys
He could get out easily.

Keep in mind it also traps the target's mind in a permanent genjutsu. So it's perfect for the job- he'll never think to get out.

---
Orochimaru absorbing him is pretty similar to what actually did the job in the manga too.

No, he never really shows the ability to do much with his powers combat-wise. When he's 'everywhere' there's not really a physical presence at more than one place at a time, and he's physically fairly unthreatening.

wakkawakkawakka
Well outliving everyone is still an option right?

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Q99
Keep in mind it also traps the target's mind in a permanent genjutsu. So it's perfect for the job- he'll never think to get out.

---
Orochimaru absorbing him is pretty similar to what actually did the job in the manga too.

No, he never really shows the ability to do much with his powers combat-wise. When he's 'everywhere' there's not really a physical presence at more than one place at a time, and he's physically fairly unthreatening.

They will never land an attack on him

Also, prove any of that genjutsu would work on a being that possesses quantum reality manipulation, and can exist inside your head.

No, because Schrodinger did it voluntarily, and there was a good 3 million souls to sedate him.

Q99
They will never land an attack on him

Integra landed an attack on him.

He only appeared/disappeared when people weren't looking, I'll note.

Being in more places doesn't prevent one's psyche from being affected. Once he's hit by it, being elsewhere won't make it not work, it's a permanent mind trap.

But Orochimaru's move doesn't leave the target's personality as intact as Alucard's does. A Familiar is still there and can speak and such. An absorbed person just leaves some influence on Orochimaru himself.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by Q99
Integra landed an attack on him.

He only appeared/disappeared when people weren't looking, I'll note.

Being in more places doesn't prevent one's psyche from being affected. Once he's hit by it, being elsewhere won't make it not work, it's a permanent mind trap.

But Orochimaru's move doesn't leave the target's personality as intact as Alucard's does. A Familiar is still there and can speak and such. An absorbed person just leaves some influence on Orochimaru himself.

He kinda let her.

If you honestly think he can only teleport when no one's looking at him, I'm not debating with you any more. :l

That's not what I said, though does that genjutsu not have a range?

Nah.

Q99

That's not what I said, though does that genjutsu not have a range?

It has a range to be applied, but when it's on someone, it's on them permanently.

FinalAnswer
Can joo proove this plz.

Q99
Can joo proove this plz.

It works after the user is dead, Itachi keeled over mere minutes after using it after all. Nor are other sealing powers dependent on the caster being alive, they put the chakra of the seal into/onto the target (like Naruto's seal), this one just happens to incorporate a genjutsu as well.

It's described as 'permanent' and requires no ongoing effort from the user that we've seen.

There's been no sign I've ever seen of exterior maintenance being required, at the least.

FinalAnswer
k.

But Schrodinger will never be hit by any of these genjutsu

Q99
Schrodinger's never really done much in the way of evasion, standing there and getting hit seems to be in-character of him due to relying on his immortality.

FinalAnswer
Nah.

Sits on the moon and let's the Nauto guize kill each other, mebbe helping one side (Prolly Naruto's since if Madara wins, Schrodinger can't do shit). By pointing out shit they need ro do or places they need to go.

Then, if Madara and all the bad guize die, wait for the rest to die of old age while constantly killing all the babies, stopping reproduction. Eventually, they all die.

The End.

Superherovandal
How would this guy beat the sword of Totsuka which puts the victim in an eternal blissful genjutsu or even the Shinigami seal which could seal half of the kyuubi away?

FinalAnswer
Nah.

Sits on the moon and let's the Nauto guize kill each other, mebbe helping one side (Prolly Naruto's since if Madara wins, Schrodinger can't do shit). By pointing out shit they need ro do or places they need to go.

Then, if Madara and all the bad guize die, wait for the rest to die of old age while constantly killing all the babies, stopping reproduction. Eventually, they all die.

The End.

Plus, would never be hit by that shit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.