negi springfield & jack rakan vs bleachverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dw6xl
can the 2 badasses take on bleach

Endless Mike
Either one of them could solo easily

danteiscool
agreed. both of them are now beasts in their universe. at least it's Negi and not Nagi, or else Bleach would be in for one hell of a curbstomp.

amano uchiha
No. As much as i hate to say it, Rakan and Negi have no chance against the entire Bleach universe. Hell, all it would take is on glance at Aizen's sword and aizen can make rakan and negi duel each other. Rakan and Negi do not have mind reading powers (or proper adequate ones) or mantra or anything that relies on something other than the five senses to beat him. Either that or Ichigo can go super hollow on their asses and just blow them up. No matter how many enemies Rakan and Negi have defeated, or how big the biggest thing they blew up was, it cannot stand up to Ichigo's cero which anihilated half of Las Noches roof off. If you are in bleach verse, Aizen will win 100% of the time, he's a "i win" button for bleach. I don't think Rakan or Negi have a chance. Hell, first off they somehow need to get zanpaktou's to even scratch them. If they can, i will still bet on bleach winning. I bet even a few wacks of Wannabe (the sword that makes you heavier with each swing) will stop them, then all that's left is to cut off the heads. Jack Rakan and Negi take on the entire Bleach verse? Fool hardy would be an understatement, more like get real dude. Rakan and Negi are damn powerful, but don't overestimate their strength

Impel Down
Rakan and Negi solo.

Lightning Speed, Mountain+ busting attacks. Plus Negi himself can turn into lightning so all attacks pass through him. Rakan has mountain+ durabillity.

There's nothing Bleach can do against Negima.

amano uchiha

amano uchiha

Q99
Stuff like Rudobon's hollow soldiers don't really matter, but those captains and espada? Yeesh.

Impel Down
It wouldn't matter, no one from the Bleach verse has ever shown to be able to tag Lightning Speeders. They haven't even shown the speed feats to even come close. Plus there best destructive feat is Ulqoiurria's Black Cero which is a Large Town buster at best. Mountains> Large Towns. Not to mention phyisicall strenght feats. (Rakan throwing SkyScrapers sized swords at Mach 3. Negi being able to match on par, although barely) You are comparing Quanity to Quality. Which in this case Quality>Quanity

Q99
Mere mach speed has hit lightning form via anticipation.

Barragan has a death *aura*.

Lightning form's offense is low so if one can shrug hits long enough he'll lose steam.

That killed a lot more than a large town. Kilometers across, destroyed some plateaus.

Impel Down
When has Barragon's Age Barrier ever aged Lightning? I know it aged Kidou, but thats for the Bleachverse. Huge nolimits for everything else. Plus can't Rakan and Negi use magic blast/ki blast to pass by the aura?

Yes Mach Speeds have reached lightning by anticipating. A.K.A aim dodging. However the speeds have to be atleast close to one another. No one in Bleach is even past single digit mach.

If I remember correctly Black Cero destroyed a part of Los Noches. Didn't even destroy the entire thing. Scans of the Plateus?

Also Huenco Muendo gives a powerboost to Bleach characters. Ulqoiurria's Black cero isn't going to be the same in any other setting.

Endless Mike
Barragan's barrier couldn't even take Soifon's bankai, which is weaker than Rakan's casual attacks

Q99
Originally posted by Impel Down
When has Barragon's Age Barrier ever aged Lightning? I know it aged Kidou, but thats for the Bleachverse. Huge nolimits for everything else.

It ages everything, it's a time-manipulation power. Anything with a duration has a shorter one.

I would think so, but he's also really really tough.

No they don't. If something's coming at my heart at, say, mach 30,000, and I have something that can block it in my hand, and I have a half second warning, then I can block it since all I have to do is move my hand to my heart in half a second, which is really easy.

Anticipation/warning drastically reduces the need for speed.

I'm not sure about that, Ulquiorra and Ichigo zipped outside the city from it's center pretty fast (in the fight where Ulquiorra beats him).

Yea, but it just skimmed the dome and kept going, it did not directly impact anyway.

Here's the blast, one of them is half-gone (and if there's any in the blast, they'd be completely gone). You can also see the size of the blast in comparison to the multi-kilometer across city.

The Plateau's obvious a lot bigger than the block-structure that's a bit closer in, and as we can see here those things are really darn huge too.

I think there's another wide-shot of the city that has the plateaus in the background... but I can't find it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.