Void w/ PG vs. Juggarnaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black bolt z
WHo wins?

quanchi112
Void doesn't need the pg.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void doesn't need the pg. Then how does he beat him without it?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Then how does he beat him without it? By killing him. He's far more powerful and can displace his molecules or rip him in half.

Black bolt z
By killing him. He's far more powerful and can displace his molecules or rip him in half. So juggs has survived having only bones and being perfectly fine but he can't take void?BS.

Give an argument besides void wins.

quanchi112
So juggs has survived having only bones and being perfectly fine but he can't take void?BS.

Give an argument besides void wins. Broken bones and being torn in half is two completely different things. So by your logic Juggs can beat Mm and can resist his powers? Wow.

Black bolt z
Broken bones and being torn in half is two completely different things. So by your logic Juggs can beat Mm and can resist his powers? Wow. He didn't have broken bones.And hes not being torn in half.SHow proof that juggs can be torn in half.ANd even if he is he still lives.He has lived without internal organs so how is being torn in half any different?

SO you still cling to one feat.They have to do something at least 3 times for it to but argued.SO just drop it.

nicamarvin
Give an argument besides void wins. He is Quanchi he Just CAN`T... erm

why did you made such a spite Thread, I know juggs wont be hurt at all by Void but he will toy with him for all eternity.... sad

quanchi112
He didn't have broken bones.And hes not being torn in half.SHow proof that juggs can be torn in half.ANd even if he is he still lives.He has lived without internal organs so how is being torn in half any different?

SO you still cling to one feat.They have to do something at least 3 times for it to but argued.SO just drop it. How is he living if half his body is over her and half is over there. Loki can survive headless and it killed him so what's your point? You don't have one.

That's a feat and part of his powers and yet you still avoid it. Void, 10/10.

Black bolt z
So if neither can die who wins?

quanchi112
So if neither can die who wins? So now Juggs can't be killed? since when?

nicamarvin
Broken bones and being torn in half is two completely different things. Too bad Void Cant do that too him........ laughing nobody Can.... wink

Black bolt z
How is he living if half his body is over her and half is over there. Loki can survive headless and it killed him so what's your point? You don't have one.

That's a feat and part of his powers and yet you still avoid it. Void, 10/10. SO being a skeleton and having no internal organs and being ripped in half are two different things?Void isn't even going to rip him.And even if he did he would survive.

Like I said he has to have done it at least 3 time for it to be argued.Hes done it once.Thus you can't use it,Originally posted by quanchi112
So now Juggs can't be killed? since when? Since always....read a comic.

nicamarvin
So now Juggs can't be killed? since when? Cain Can Die, The Juggernaut Cant.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
SO being a skeleton and having no internal organs and being ripped in half are two different things?Void isn't even going to rip him.And even if he did he would survive.

Like I said he has to have done it at least 3 time for it to be argued.Hes done it once.Thus you can't use it, Since always....read a comic. Loki can easily survive being beheaded but tearing him in half did the job so please show me the difference.

So the ig can't kill him nor can the un or Galactus.
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Originally posted by nicamarvin
Cain Can Die, The Juggernaut Cant.... roll eyes (sarcastic) He can die and saying he can't without proof is ridiculous.

Black bolt z
Loki can easily survive being beheaded but tearing him in half did the job so please show me the difference.

laughing out loud laughing out loud

He can die and saying he can't without proof is ridiculous. Void can't even tear him in half and you need to prove he can to someone with juggarnaut durability.And it doesn't exist so you lose like you do.

If they can break cyrotakks link they can kill him.SO galactus,IG,UN can do that.Void can't.

He can't die.Proof is that he has survived as nothing but a skeleton and been fine.If someone can kill cyrotakk they can kill juggs but void can't kill cyrotakk so it doesn't matter.

nicamarvin

laughing out loud laughing out loud Void could never ever match even 1/8 of the power those things can mustard....Not even in your wet dreams Quan... erm

He can die and saying he can't without proof is ridiculous.

only if you knew the consept of being an avatar, and what that means you would know how foolish you sound boy.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

quanchi112
Void can't even tear him in half and you need to prove he can to someone with juggarnaut durability.And it doesn't exist so you lose like you do.

If they can break cyrotakks link they can kill him.SO galactus,IG,UN can do that.Void can't.

He can't die.Proof is that he has survived as nothing but a skeleton and been fine.If someone can kill cyrotakk they can kill juggs but void can't kill cyrotakk so it doesn't matter. Void has no limits and can rearrange his molecules anyways. You can't dispute that one.

So now you change your stance again. I see so now he can be killed but if th elink is intact even the Lt can't kill him? Wow.

Loki has survived having his head removed.

nicamarvin
If they can break cyrotakks link they can kill him. Wrong...as soon as the Link is broken he aint The Juggernat, he is just Cain Marko... wink

quanchi112
Void could never ever match even 1/8 of the power those things can mustard....Not even in your wet dreams Quan... erm

only if you knew the consept of being an avatar, and what that means you would know how foolish you sound boy.... roll eyes (sarcastic) So you take back your stance that he can't be killed?

Says the guy who claimed he can't be killed without any proof or common sense. I guess cytorrak is above Lt.

Wrong...as soon as the Link is broken he aint The Juggernat, he is just Cain Marko... wink Or you can be more powerful than cytorrak.

nicamarvin
but if th elink is intact even the Lt can't kill him? Wow. He is A frigging Avatar, the LT could just erase him(Cain) but what is to stop cittorak from having another avatar..? the consept of an avatar Cant die.... wink unless you think Void can kill Cyttorak... roll eyes (sarcastic)

nicamarvin
Or you can be more powerful than cytorrak. Lucky Void aint.... smokin'

quanchi112
He is A frigging Avatar, the LT could just erase him(Cain) but what is to stop cittorak from having another avatar..? the consept of an avatar Cant die.... wink unless you think Void can kill Cyttorak... roll eyes (sarcastic) If you are more powerful than cytorak you can kill juggs which Void is.

nicamarvin
If you are more powerful than cytorak you can kill juggs which Void is. Insanity/Thread erm

I am done with you...

Black bolt z
Void has no limits and can rearrange his molecules anyways. You can't dispute that one.

So now you change your stance again. I see so now he can be killed but if th elink is intact even the Lt can't kill him? Wow.

Loki has survived having his head removed. And juggs can only die by cutting the link and mindrape.You can't deny that,

If you can cut the link you can kill him.Or if you can mindrape him

ANd juggs has survived being just bonesOriginally posted by quanchi112
So you take back your stance that he can't be killed?

Says the guy who claimed he can't be killed without any proof or common sense. I guess cytorrak is above Lt.

Or you can be more powerful than cytorrak. he can't unless you cut the link.Or mindrape.

Where did you evenm get that idea.

Yes.WHich void isn't

quanchi112
Insanity/Thread erm

I am done with you... Void wins.

Black bolt z
If you are more powerful than cytorak you can kill juggs which Void is. No he isn't.Originally posted by quanchi112
Void wins. How?

quanchi112
No he isn't. How? Yes, he is.

I already told you how. How can you argue with me and then ask the same questions over and over again. Ripping in half or molecular warping.

nicamarvin
No he isn't. How? Boy dont Fuel his insanity Please..... erm

quanchi112
Boy dont Fuel his insanity Please..... erm I am arguing based on the comics you are just making unfounded claims.

Black bolt z
Yes, he is.

I already told you how. How can you argue with me and then ask the same questions over and over again. Ripping in half or molecular warping. He survives.He survives both.Originally posted by nicamarvin
Boy dont Fuel his insanity Please..... erm I really shouldn't but its so fun to own him.

quanchi112
He survives.He survives both. I really shouldn't but its so fun to own him. So the Mm can't beat him?

When has he been ripped in half?

Where did you own me your defense is nuh uh, he's unkillable and then saying ok he is killable.

Black bolt z
So the Mm can't beat him?

When has he been ripped in half?

Where did you own me your defense is nuh uh, he's unkillable and then saying ok he is killable. If MM can cut he link then yes he can kill him.Good thing void can't.

He has survived being a skeleton.Prove he can even rip someone with juggs durability in half.

Hes been called unkillable and unstoppable many times.And hehas backed it up.

nicamarvin
I really shouldn't but its so fun to own him. it would be fun if he was mentaly sane as he would realise his being owned, but since he is Insane he just cant and that aint FUN boy... erm

quanchi112
If MM can cut he link then yes he can kill him.Good thing void can't.

He has survived being a skeleton.Prove he can even rip someone with juggs durability in half.

Hes been called unkillable and unstoppable many times.And hehas backed it up. So Void can overpower the Mm but he can't overpower Juggs but Mm can?

laughing out loud

Loki survived headless. Juggs can be taken down to a skeleton which means his body can get trashed and Void is going to trash it.

So? He's been beaten up left and right and lost every time he practically shows up. Void wrecks him.

SamZED
And juggs can only die by cutting the link and mindrape.You can't deny that,

If you can cut the link you can kill him.Or if you can mindrape him

ANd juggs has survived being just bones he can't unless you cut the link.Or mindrape.

Where did you evenm get that idea.

Yes.WHich void isn't It was a magical attack that removed his flesh, but since it wasnt powerful enough to break the link between Juggs and Cytorak it didnt accoplish jack, Juggernaut was just fine. Void doesnt have the power to break the link so he cant do anything to Juggernaut, on the other hand Juggernaut can't do anything to the Void. Its an eternal stalemate with Void tossing Juggernaut around. That is if we're talking classic Juggs, current loses because he's weakened.

Or Void could BFR ftw.

Black bolt z
So Void can overpower the Mm but he can't overpower Juggs but Mm can?

laughing out loud

Loki survived headless. Juggs can be taken down to a skeleton which means his body can get trashed and Void is going to trash it.

So? He's been beaten up left and right and lost every time he practically shows up. Void wrecks him. WHat?

only because it was a magic attack.Void can't do magic

Explain what void can do to someone with juggs durability?Nothing

Wei Phoenix
A man that was reduced to nothing but bones and a helmet and was absolutely fine can die if you rip him in half?

quanchi112
WHat?

only because it was a magic attack.Void can't do magic

Explain what void can do to someone with juggs durability?Nothing That's not the only way to do so the magical attack was powerful enough to do so you don't even understand what occurs in comics anre have no logic at all.

Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
A man that was reduced to nothing but bones and a helmet and was absolutely fine can die if you rip him in half? Loki was absolutely fine with his head off his body but died when Void ripped him in half.

Black bolt z
That's not the only way to do so the magical attack was powerful enough to do so you don't even understand what occurs in comics anre have no logic at all.

Loki was absolutely fine with his head off his body but died when Void ripped him in half. Void can't do magic.You have to be able to cut the link or mindrape juggs to kill him.

Prove loki can rip him in half.

nicamarvin
Loki was absolutely fine with his head off his body but died when Void ripped him in half. Void Cant even Scratch him... laughing

Black bolt z
Void Cant even Scratch him... laughing thumb up

marvelmadness13
As I recall Loki survived his head being torn off because RK Thor kept him alive to show him Ragnarok, it is not something that Loki did naturally. Juggernaut, however, is completely invulnerable to physical attacks, even when hit with magic and reduced to a skeleton he was completely fine. Void cannot hurt Juggernaut, end of story.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by marvelmadness13
As I recall Loki survived his head being torn off because RK Thor kept him alive to show him Ragnarok, it is not something that Loki did naturally. Juggernaut, however, is completely invulnerable to physical attacks, even when hit with magic and reduced to a skeleton he was completely fine. Void cannot hurt Juggernaut, end of story. Loki also was decap by balder and lived I believe

But what can juggs do to void?

quanchi112
Void Cant even Scratch him... laughing Based on what?

As I recall Loki survived his head being torn off because RK Thor kept him alive to show him Ragnarok, it is not something that Loki did naturally. Juggernaut, however, is completely invulnerable to physical attacks, even when hit with magic and reduced to a skeleton he was completely fine. Void cannot hurt Juggernaut, end of story. Wrong showing.

quanchi112
Void can't do magic.You have to be able to cut the link or mindrape juggs to kill him.

Prove loki can rip him in half. So since Galactus can't do magic he can't hurt him either. Do you realize how this sounds?

Black bolt z
Based on what?

Wrong showing. Based on what showings can he?Juggs has too high a durability for void.

quanchi112
Based on what showings can he?Juggs has too high a durability for void. MM showing, Loki showing, his entire history, having no limits, etc.

marvelmadness13
I can't believe this is still going on. Other than BFR Void cannot beat Juggy.

quanchi112
I can't believe this is still going on. Other than BFR Void cannot beat Juggy. Based on? So Mm can't beat him?

Black bolt z
So since Galactus can't do magic he can't hurt him either. Do you realize how this sounds? What don't you get?If you have enough power to kill cyrotakk you can just overload the link and kill him.Originally posted by quanchi112
MM showing, Loki showing, his entire history, having no limits, etc. Can't argue for the MM showing.He has to do it at least 3 times.

ANd show void damaging someone with juggs durability.Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on? So Mm can't beat him? What is wrong with you?

bbrem123
wow juggernaut loses hardcore...with or without gem

Black bolt z
Originally posted by bbrem123
wow juggernaut loses hardcore...with or without gem Explain

bbrem123
its been explained already no need

Black bolt z
its been explained already no need No it hasn't.You need to prove void can hurt someone with juggs durability.

bbrem123
its been explained already no need

bbrem123
tentacle rip his mind apart also

Black bolt z
tentacle rip his mind apart also Prove he can even scratch juggs.

bbrem123
also broke every bone in hulks body

where does cyrotakk fall in terms of power to u?

Black bolt z
also broke every bone in hulks body

where does cyrotakk fall in terms of power to u? What?

Elder god.

bbrem123
what has he done to make him elder god level?

bbrem123
also where is MM in terms of power to u?

bbrem123
it was shown plain as day MM was inferior to Void...it has been show void can destroy what ever the hell he want too soooooooo...what make u think he cant do the same to juggernaut?

what about void with the power gem? u still think he can win?

cuz i remember u saying that a power gem thanos was having trouble kill hulk and drax

rotiart
This whole (it has to happen three times argument is idiotic.) you are just trying to come up with reaching arguments for why juggs can't be beat...

This whole "NIH uh" thing is like arguing with a four year old... Sadly the only teo are truly arguing in this thread are nicamarvin quanchii and breram
And WTF people it's void with the ph isn't it? Amps his

The pg which empowered all other gems to infinite levels isn't powerful to increase void above jugs???

Seriously if it's void with pg he erases jug from exostence

bbrem123
Originally posted by rotiart
This whole (it has to happen three times argument is idiotic.) you are just trying to come up with reaching arguments for why juggs can't be beat...

This whole "NIH uh" thing is like arguing with a four year old... Sadly the only teo are truly arguing in this thread are nicamarvin quanchii and breram
And WTF people it's void with the ph isn't it? Amps his

The pg which empowered all other gems to infinite levels isn't powerful to increase void above jugs???

Seriously if it's void with pg he erases jug from exostence

thank u

quanchi112
What don't you get?If you have enough power to kill cyrotakk you can just overload the link and kill him. Can't argue for the MM showing.He has to do it at least 3 times.

ANd show void damaging someone with juggs durability. What is wrong with you? Yopu just said magic alone can hurt Juggs now it can't.

What is this new three times rule? Just making up stuff again I see cuz you have nothing.

Can he or can't he?

Prove he can even scratch juggs. He's more powerful than Juggs. Now prove he can't ever be physically hurt.

Lord_Talron
inconsistent crybaby with artifact of ultimate power vs the unstoppable juggernaut....

Lord_Talron
quan how come you can argue so well until it comes to buttkissing thanos and void, then you revert to textbook examples of incorrect ways to argue?

bbrem123
Originally posted by Lord_Talron
inconsistent crybaby with artifact of ultimate power vs the unstoppable juggernaut....

inconsistent crybaby void...please explain his inconsistance and tell me some times he has cried in battle

Naija boy

These nuh uh, arguments cme up just about everytime Void is involved in a thread. Peoples hate for the character is so much that they just begin making foolish arguments, and flat out ignoring his shown abilities. Very unfortunate.

Bentley
Geez guys, MM as his height (in Secret Wars that is) was hanging against the freaking Pre-retcon Beyonder, its evident that anyone who defeats Molecule Man in comics deserves to be considered a freaking beast, above top-tier and down right invincible!

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/WolverinevsMM1.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/WolverinevsMM2.jpg

Lord Paragon
Hi guys,

I see that this subject is still going strong.

Nice,

Heres my two cents.

1. Juggernaught is the strongest there is, it was stated my the writers at Marvel. On paper Juggers can't be stopped, his powers grew to the point that he could punch through dimesions.

2. He fought WW Hulk to a standstill, it can be said that Hulks power was at its max during WW HUlk. Not only did Juggs fight him to a standstill it can be said that Hulk knew he could not beat Juggs so he used a cheap trick to put Juggs out of the fight.

3. In the same vein, Sentry gave everything he had against WW Hulk and ultimately lost.

4. A lot of dwelling on this Sentry tearing people in half thing. I find it highly unlikely that Juggs would just stand there and let Sentry do that. I am not sure if Juggs at thispoint has his full power again, but lets remember besides his off the chart strength he has other powers as well, shield, projection powers, etc. It has been established that Juggs is Immortal. He can not die and even if Sentry could rip him in half he would either heal, or Cytorrak would reconstitue him.

I must add that in all honesty, I really do hate Sentry. He started life as a weak Superman clone and the writers then began heaping him with all kinds of outlandish powers just to make him stand out and all they really did was make him seem like a OP Douche bag and then the brazen disrespect toward Ares was the final straw.......Hey Marvel writers stop to make every charcter stronger then the last....DBZism

Naija boy
^^ .....IF that is supposed to be an attempt to somehow discredit Sentrys MM showing of straight up defeating MM (the premiere molecule manipulator in marvel) at molecule manipulation and dispersing his molecules .....................then whoa that is one pitiful attempt.lulz

Bentley
Originally posted by Naija boy
^^ .....IF that is supposed to be an attempt to somehow discredit Sentrys MM showing of straight up defeating MM (the premiere molecule manipulator in marvel) at molecule manipulation and dispersing his molecules .....................then whoa that is one pitiful attempt.lulz

That guy didn't even mentioned Molecule Man, stop trying to stir happy threads!

Naija boy
Originally posted by Bentley
That guy didn't even mentioned Molecule Man, stop trying to stir happy threads!

heh,

.. Oh and Lord Paragon my post wasnt directed at you.

Lord Paragon
heh,

.. Oh and Lord Paragon my post wasnt directed at you.

Lol no prob just trying to bring some levelheadedness to this thread, I am the biggest Juggs fan so i am going to argue for him but I am not here to insult anyone, and this thread has had some real angry post,lol

rotiart
I'm not sure I agree about jugs being the strongest there is basenupon the wwh showing...

Punching through dimensions wa part of that storyline with the eight whatever avatars... There was pis to him reality punching... That wasbnit his normal power

It can be said that sentry gave his all.... Yet you can see what happens when sentry faces the higher threats and void is released.... That didn't happen here...

Typing on my iPhone gets oddly ifficult on this forum... Sorry for the grammar and spelling...

Oh and here's a tip. Juggernaught has only been stripped to bones and survived once. By black bolts idiotic comment it has not happened three times thus it does not count.... O.o

Bentley
That only applies for powers characters don't show often or are not included in their established powerlevels, Juggs have both uber durability and a healing factor at all times.

Lord Paragon
Well I agree that Juggs WWH showing was inconclusive, I based that statement on (Strongest there is) on statements made by Marvel Writers. While I am the first to stand up and trumpet the might of Juggs, I am also the first to admit that he is a charcter that is woefully underutlizied, he is the mightiest but 9 out of 10 times the writers make him job to get over lesser charcters, (Skarr Son of HulK, Venom, Thunder, etc.) Juggs at full power and potential can not be touched by Hulk so it would stand to reason that Void would not hold up in fight either, it would be a good fight but Juggs would squash his head

nicamarvin
also broke every bone in hulks body .......Thats Hulk... laughing

Void Could Never even scratch Juggernaut and to say Sentry/Void could tear him in half its the Dumbest thing you could ever utter in your entire FanBoy life.... erm

bbrem123
please stop talking...ur arguments really arnt good...so im not gonna debate against u

ur posts=fail

bbrem123
.......Thats Hulk... laughing

Void Could Never even scratch Juggernaut and to say Sentry/Void could tear him in half its the Dumbest thing you could ever utter in your entire FanBoy life.... erm

yea the hulk that juggernaut cant beat...and the hulk that busted onslaught's

and i do remember onslaught koing juggernaut like a little ***** too...sooo u pretty much have no proof to why void cant wtf own juggernaut

Bentley
please stop talking...ur arguments really arnt good...so im not gonna debate against u

ur posts=fail Originally posted by bbrem123
yea the hulk that juggernaut cant beat...and the hulk that busted onslaught's

and i do remember onslaught koing juggernaut like a little ***** too...sooo u pretty much have no proof to why void cant wtf own juggernaut

I chuckled.

Black bolt z
Void needs to do something at least 3 times for it to be agrued.I asked bada and he said so.

rotiart
Prove it. Get badabing to change the forum rules. Here's the problem... Void sentry actually has a history of uber feats. Juggs has one if surviving as a skeleton... If anything the reverse of the argument is true. Sentry can tag juggernaught and jugs can't do anything about it.

nicamarvin

nicamarvin
Sentry can tag juggernaught and jugs can't do anything about it. so...? prove sentry can even tickle him.....

Black bolt z
Prove it. Get badabing to change the forum rules. Here's the problem... Void sentry actually has a history of uber feats. Juggs has one if surviving as a skeleton... If anything the reverse of the argument is true. Sentry can tag juggernaught and jugs can't do anything about it. But my problem with the MM feat it its one time,that owen was scared of the avengers so you know he wasn't near full power,and its his best feats and owens lowest.

I'll edit in the PM bada sent me.

I said

Bada said

If you don't believe this i'll PM bada to come to confirm this

Naija boy
^Such a rule only works for a character who has established abilities not a character whose abilities are still being revealed and has a very limited number appearances/battles. Attempting to apply it in such scenarios is just senseless

bbrem123

bbrem123
But my problem with the MM feat it its one time,that owen was scared of the avengers so you know he wasn't near full power,and its his best feats and owens lowest.

saying he was afraid of the avenger is just wrong...he wasnt at all...he just wanted to be left alone...he was only afraid of sentry...there was no indication of him being depowered

he dealt with each avenger with little to no effort at all...Hand even said that there was nothing anybody could do to stop here

bbrem123
^Such a rule only works for a character who has established abilities not a character whose abilities are still being revealed and has a very limited number appearances/battles. Attempting to apply it in such scenarios is just senseless

i kno if u go by that nothing void has ever done counts....

ok noow im done debating this thumb up

quanchi112
quan how come you can argue so well until it comes to buttkissing thanos and void, then you revert to textbook examples of incorrect ways to argue? Every manner in which I argue is tactful and intelligent.

inconsistent crybaby with artifact of ultimate power vs the unstoppable juggernaut.... Juggs isn't unstoppable.

I'm not sure I agree about jugs being the strongest there is basenupon the wwh showing...

Punching through dimensions wa part of that storyline with the eight whatever avatars... There was pis to him reality punching... That wasbnit his normal power

It can be said that sentry gave his all.... Yet you can see what happens when sentry faces the higher threats and void is released.... That didn't happen here...

Typing on my iPhone gets oddly ifficult on this forum... Sorry for the grammar and spelling...

Oh and here's a tip. Juggernaught has only been stripped to bones and survived once. By black bolts idiotic comment it has not happened three times thus it does not count.... O.o Hahaha, you're right bb's terrible logic also takes away Juggs feat. His logic is the absolute worst and even neuters his own arguments.

Black bolt z
^Such a rule only works for a character who has established abilities not a character whose abilities are still being revealed and has a very limited number appearances/battles. Attempting to apply it in such scenarios is just senseless But in the appearences void has its just one feat.He has done uber stuff but there is even no indication that he should be able to beat MM.I mean according to quan sentry and void have the same powers.Void is just a psychopath if thats the right word.And sentry was stomped by absrobing man with a cosmic cube.MM>Cube being.Originally posted by quanchi112
Every manner in which I argue is tactful and intelligent.

Juggs isn't unstoppable.

Hahaha, you're right bb's terrible logic also takes away Juggs feat. His logic is the absolute worst and even neuters his own arguments. No

Yes he is.There are ways to kill him but unless you can cut the link you can't.So unless you think void is above elder god tier...

reported for bashing

quanchi112
But in the appearences void has its just one feat.He has done uber stuff but there is even no indication that he should be able to beat MM.I mean according to quan sentry and void have the same powers.Void is just a psychopath if thats the right word.And sentry was stomped by absrobing man with a cosmic cube.MM>Cube being. No

Yes he is.There are ways to kill him but unless you can cut the link you can't.So unless you think void is above elder god tier...

reported for bashing War Hulk stopped him and that' sjust one example of superior power slapping Juggs around and Void is a lot more powerful and has proven as much.

Your logic is bad and neutered your own argument. I didn't call you stupid anyways but feel free to report away.

Black bolt z
War Hulk stopped him and that' sjust one example of superior power slapping Juggs around and Void is a lot more powerful and has proven as much.

Your logic is bad and neutered your own argument. I didn't call you stupid anyways but feel free to report away. No void isn't more powerful then WWH.And its not his strength thats the matter here its his durability.Explain how juggs can tank a godblast and not even be fazed but void can even scratch him?

Explain.If anyone your thinking of yourself

Badabing
I went to happy hout tonight. I have much Jager in me. Warnings are coming! durink

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Badabing
I went to happy hout tonight. I have much Jager in me. Warnings are coming! durink Dur drink!

quanchi112
No void isn't more powerful then WWH.And its not his strength thats the matter here its his durability.Explain how juggs can tank a godblast and not even be fazed but void can even scratch him?

Explain.If anyone your thinking of yourself Void isn't more powerful than WW Hulk? What? I guess MM isn't any more powerful than WW Hulk nor is Strange, right?

Black bolt z
Void isn't more powerful than WW Hulk? What? I guess MM isn't any more powerful than WW Hulk nor is Strange, right? Once again its a one time feat.And other things he have done put him no where near that level.You can't argue that as bada has said it should be done at least 3 times without and amps and such.

And I understand void doesn't have very many showings but his others put him no where near owen.

And once again how a godblast doesn't faze juggs but void will?

quanchi112
Once again its a one time feat.And other things he have done put him no where near that level.You can't argue that as bada has said it should be done at least 3 times without and amps and such.

And I understand void doesn't have very many showings but his others put him no where near owen.

And once again how a godblast doesn't faze juggs but void will? You can't dismiss his greatest feats and most of the times without hundreds and hundreds of showings they won't do the same thing again.

He overpowered Owen so we have a direct comparison.

Yes, because Void is more powerful than Thor by a country mile. Void, 10/10.

Black bolt z
You can't dismiss his greatest feats and most of the times without hundreds and hundreds of showings they won't do the same thing again.

He overpowered Owen so we have a direct comparison.

Yes, because Void is more powerful than Thor by a country mile. Void, 10/10. Acctually he has to do it at least three times.But since he has a short amount of feats you can't throw them all out.But with the MM there is only one that even begins to put him anywhere near that level.

And it was voids highest feats by many tiers and owens lowest by many tiers.

So void>galactus?

quanchi112
Acctually he has to do it at least three times.But since he has a short amount of feats you can't throw them all out.But with the MM there is only one that even begins to put him anywhere near that level.

And it was voids highest feats by many tiers and owens lowest by many tiers.

So void>galactus? No, he doesn't and since juggs only survived as a skeleton once then it doesn't count either. Void ripped three people apart so it counts. ripped in half or head off for the win.

I never stated that Void is greater than Juggernaut the guy who loses to Skaar, captain universe, thor, WW Hulk, war hulk, Onslaught, etc.

Black bolt z
No, he doesn't and since juggs only survived as a skeleton once then it doesn't count either. Void ripped three people apart so it counts. ripped in half or head off for the win.

I never stated that Void is greater than Juggernaut the guy who loses to Skaar, captain universe, thor, WW Hulk, war hulk, Onslaught, etc. Prove he can scratch someone with juggs durability

Ok....prove void can hurt someone with his durability.

quanchi112
Prove he can scratch someone with juggs durability

Ok....prove void can hurt someone with his durability. He won't scratch he will rip him apart the guy's been reduced to a skeleton before.

The burden is on you to prove he cannot.

Black bolt z
He won't scratch he will rip him apart the guy's been reduced to a skeleton before.

The burden is on you to prove he cannot. By magical hellfire.Void can't do magic

No it isn't.Its on you to prove he can't.So stop trolling.

quanchi112
By magical hellfire.Void can't do magic

No it isn't.Its on you to prove he can't.So stop trolling. So the un can't beat juggs because it's not magical right?

Your point is no amount of power can hurt Juggs which means the burden is on you.

Black bolt z
So the un can't beat juggs because it's not magical right?

Your point is no amount of power can hurt Juggs which means the burden is on you. SO UN can't beat void because it can't mindrape right?

Like I have said before he can be hurt.Just not by the amount void can do.

quanchi112
SO UN can't beat void because it can't mindrape right?

Like I have said before he can be hurt.Just not by the amount void can do. Can the un beat him or not? Answer it.

So you retract your statement it has to be magical right?

Black bolt z
Can the un beat him or not? Answer it.

So you retract your statement it has to be magical right? Yes it can.So you admit your ignoring me.He can be beat just not by someone like void.Now you answer mine.

Stop trolling.I never said it has to be magical.I said it you can cut or overpower the link you can kill him.Void can't do that.

quanchi112
Yes it can.So you admit your ignoring me.He can be beat just not by someone like void.Now you answer mine.

Stop trolling.I never said it has to be magical.I said it you can cut or overpower the link you can kill him.Void can't do that. Ok, so you take back your claim that only magic can hurt him and admit that wasn't a point at all.

Why can't Void do that? Are you saying war hulk is more powerful than the Void?

bbrem123
black bolt are you serious?...u obviously kno nothing at all about void if you say WWH is greater then him....that is just pure fail

and you cant dismiss his feat because he hasnt done it 3 times yet he has no where near enough feat in total to do that...you could argue that everything sentry ever did was due to his MM powers....all the time he used these powers was just show how powerful he was, and as the story went in he figured them out more and more...which is why he could take out MM at that point

ur only argument is that he hasnt done such feat 3 times, which is the weakest argument i have ever hear

Black bolt z
Ok, so you take back your claim that only magic can hurt him and admit that wasn't a point at all.

Why can't Void do that? Are you saying war hulk is more powerful than the Void? I never said only magic can hurt him.If you can cut or overpower the link you can kill him.Void isn't strong enough to do that.

By what point?In a fight void would win at minimum 9.7/10.Hulk only beat sentry because WWH is full of PIS.
black bolt are you serious?...u obviously kno nothing at all about void if you say WWH is greater then him....that is just pure fail

and you cant dismiss his feat because he hasnt done it 3 times yet he has no where near enough feat in total to do that...you could argue that everything sentry ever did was due to his MM powers....all the time he used these powers was just show how powerful he was, and as the story went in he figured them out more and more...which is why he could take out MM at that point

ur only argument is that he hasnt done such feat 3 times, which is the weakest argument i have ever hear I asked bada and he said that someone has to do it at least 3 times.But we all know void has a short record.The only reason I dismiss that feat is because even with all his other uber feats none of them even begin to put him on owens level besides that one.

rotiart
Again
Forum rules:
1. All characters are assumed current showing unless stated otherwise. You didn't specify classic or a pis related jugs. Thus this jugs being currentness the extremly weak juggernaught being tossed around in thunderbolts after the captain universe issue. (notice that he stain the powers ovf captain universe despite being supposedly invincible with his cyttorak enchantments.

2. Leaving field on their old... Sentry can easily bfr juggernaught and has a history of taking people to spa e. With juggernaught that would result in a 10/10 victory

rotiart
3. Itsvoid with the power gem... Even if you consider his matter manipulation powers are of a amateur level... The power gem amps him to galactus type levels...

Seriously the opening thread is void with a power gem vs current juggernaugt. How doesn't void win.... Juggs has no durability at thi point

Black bolt z
Again
Forum rules:
1. All characters are assumed current showing unless stated otherwise. You didn't specify classic or a pis related jugs. Thus this jugs being currentness the extremly weak juggernaught being tossed around in thunderbolts after the captain universe issue. (notice that he stain the powers ovf captain universe despite being supposedly invincible with his cyttorak enchantments.

2. Leaving field on their old... Sentry can easily bfr juggernaught and has a history of taking people to spa e. With juggernaught that would result in a 10/10 victory I'll PM bada to edit the OP.I meant for this to be insane durability juggs

bbrem123
3. Itsvoid with the power gem... Even if you consider his matter manipulation powers are of a amateur level... The power gem amps him to galactus type levels...

Seriously the opening thread is void with a power gem vs current juggernaugt. How doesn't void win.... Juggs has no durability at thi point

Void does have amateur level MM powers but not in shear force, only in skill with it...which we saw in his fight with MM...you could say that is also why he doesnt do it to often...he doesnt have great control with it

bbrem123
I never said only magic can hurt him.If you can cut or overpower the link you can kill him.Void isn't strong enough to do that.

By what point?In a fight void would win at minimum 9.7/10.Hulk only beat sentry because WWH is full of PIS.
I asked bada and he said that someone has to do it at least 3 times.But we all know void has a short record.The only reason I dismiss that feat is because even with all his other uber feats none of them even begin to put him on owens level besides that one.

cuz that was the first time he ever fought anyone on that level...he made classic strange shit his pants many times...along with reed who has taken out celestials

both have takin out being MM level but couldnt deal with void...there is ur 3 right there

Deadline
spite Void doesn't need PG Juggernaut needs it.

bbrem123
Originally posted by Deadline
spite Void doesn't need PG Juggernaut needs it.

thats very true

Lord Paragon
I don't want to sound naieve (hope I spelled that right) but who is a bigger authority on Marvel characters then the Marvel writers?

Was it not Greg Pak who said Juggernaught was the strongest?

I believe that is who said it, if I am wrong please correct me.

I stated earlier that Sentry at his full power during WWH was beaten by Hulk, the same Hulk who was barely holdling his own against Juggernaught just a day or two earlier.

Many have debated the fight at the Xmansion between those two but if you closely look Xavier distracts Juggs, and Hulk trips him, it can be said that Hulk knew he could not beat Juggs and used a cheap shot to delay Juggs.

Just my spin on it

bbrem123
Originally posted by Lord Paragon
I don't want to sound naieve (hope I spelled that right) but who is a bigger authority on Marvel characters then the Marvel writers?

Was it not Greg Pak who said Juggernaught was the strongest?

I believe that is who said it, if I am wrong please correct me.

I stated earlier that Sentry at his full power during WWH was beaten by Hulk, the same Hulk who was barely holdling his own against Juggernaught just a day or two earlier.

Many have debated the fight at the Xmansion between those two but if you closely look Xavier distracts Juggs, and Hulk trips him, it can be said that Hulk knew he could not beat Juggs and used a cheap shot to delay Juggs.

Just my spin on it

ur completely wrong about sentry...that was sentry before he know what his powers where...so his fight with hulk means nothing here...and hell no was he at full power when he fought WWH...did u read the series anyways? WWH made juggs look like a joke bfring him like a child

WWH had no business fighting juggs and he even says it...hence the bfr

nicamarvin
WWH made juggs look like a joke bfring him you fail again to prove on how on earth is Void capable of Hurting Classic Juggernaut.... erm if you Failed at that you have a higher task to prove on How Sentry/void can Ripp Juggy in Half..... roll eyes (sarcastic)

rotiart
So has this turned from a simple.. who wins.. to whether jugs durability can survive an attack from sentry...

much less a sentry with the power gem?

nicamarvin
So has this turned from a simple.. who wins.. to whether jugs durability can survive an attack from sentry.. No...it has turned into wheather Void can even Scratch Juggernaut,

let me guess, wolverine Claws have failed to even scratch him(they drew blood from thor) Thor Using his Ultimate Weapon the GodBlast a attack so powerfull even Galactus was hurt, that Blast did not even scratch juggernaut..... roll eyes (sarcastic) I fail to see how Sentry/Void will ripp him in half as Quan and you seem to think...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

bbrem123
how would MM do against juggernaut? jsut wonder what u think

SamZED
No...it has turned into wheather Void can even Scratch Juggernaut,

let me guess, wolverine Claws have failed to even scratch him(they drew blood from thor) Thor Using his Ultimate Weapon the GodBlast a attack so powerfull even Galactus was hurt, that Blast did not even scratch juggernaut..... roll eyes (sarcastic) I fail to see how Sentry/Void will ripp him in half as Quan and you seem to think...... roll eyes (sarcastic) Agreed. Void's tentacle couldn't even get through Cap's shield, let alone destroy it. Juggs is easilly as durable + has magical force field but is somehow gonna get ripped to pieces.erm

bbrem123
u kno that his tentacles arnt alway physical right?

bbrem123
they attack the mind

nicamarvin
they attack the mind How is he goint to get past his FF.... erm you Fail yet again to prove void can hurt Juggy.... smokin'

SamZED
u kno that his tentacles arnt alway physical right? The soul actually, not mind. And that's exacty what Void did when he attacked all the heroes. The tentacles weren't physical, they didnt rip through the heroes, they fased through them. And they hit them all except Cap who covered himself with shield. I dont see Void's tentacles getting through Juggs magical forcefield.

theICONiac
No...it has turned into wheather Void can even Scratch Juggernaut,

let me guess, wolverine Claws have failed to even scratch him(they drew blood from thor) Thor Using his Ultimate Weapon the GodBlast a attack so powerfull even Galactus was hurt, that Blast did not even scratch juggernaut..... roll eyes (sarcastic) I fail to see how Sentry/Void will ripp him in half as Quan and you seem to think...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Didn't Shatterstar nearly gouge Juggy's eyes out in SM#16?? There was blood there, no?

Or were those mystical swords?

nicamarvin
Originally posted by theICONiac
were those mystical swords? they were forged fot that purpose... erm and its called PIS, besides Juggs has a HealingFactor... wink

bbrem123
i can say it was PIS that caps shield blocked the tentacles...stop making excuses

bbrem123
how would MM do against juggernaut? jsut wonder what u think

nicamarvin
how would MM do against juggernaut? jsut wonder what u think How would Void Fair against a GodBlast....... erm

...stop making excuses

rotiart
@nicamarvin read my posts before you lump me with quanchii thanks...

My argument has been a simple bfr and sentry wins as sentry can return under his own power and juggernaught can't

Also the ight is sentry amped by the power gem... The freaking power gem...

And it was originally "current juggernaught" in the op which is a juggernaught without his insane durability until page six when the thread starter changed it...

Seriously you guys wernt even reading fight conditions.

Sentry can still bfr. How does juggernaught win against that. You are relegating the fight to a simple what durability fight....

If sentry really does have mm type powers he has telepathy as mm showed. And the argument that he telepathically mindwiped all of earth... A second argument could be made for removing the helmet and attacking that way but right now all I'm concerned with is bfr is the easiest and fastest win from the guy who when in doubt throws people into the freaking sun....

rotiart
And also te other argument about overloading the cyttorak connection with pure power... Are you saying that the power gem doesn't have the power to do that?!

Deadline
Um Void took on the X-men, Fantastic Four, Avengers and Black Bolt and looked like he was going to win...and people still think Juggernaut wins? Not to mention Siege.

nicamarvin
Um Void took on the X-men, Fantastic Four, Avengers and Black Bolt and looked like he was going to win...and people still think Juggernaut wins? Not to mention Siege. and the Juggernaut took over Marvel earth.....whats your point..... erm

rotiart
When did juggernaught do that?! When he could cast spells? Or what if?

Ptr_Grifin
Shatterstars swords are mystical. That was the only reason they were able to harm Juggernaut.

bbrem123
and the Juggernaut took over Marvel earth.....whats your point..... erm

void would shrug the godblast off no problem....and u didnt answer my question

nicamarvin
void would shrug the godblast off no problem... GodBlast>>>>>the attack that kill Void>>>>>>Helicarrier... wink

and shame on you trying to even put the likes of voids in the same durability field as juggernaut..... erm

Lord Paragon
ur completely wrong about sentry...that was sentry before he know what his powers where...so his fight with hulk means nothing here...and hell no was he at full power when he fought WWH...did u read the series anyways? WWH made juggs look like a joke bfring him like a child

WWH had no business fighting juggs and he even says it...hence the bfr

With all respect bbrem I did the read the series all the way through, did you? You are referring to when Juggs was without his full power, several minutes after his initial loss, Juggs excepted Cytorrak's offer and returned to the battle at full power. Which he then proceeded to take it to WWH who then acknowledged that Juggs is unstoppable and used a chep trick to gets Juggs out because he knew he could not beat Juggs.

Hulk is always used as Baseline anytime a Vs thread attempts to judge an indivuals power. What greater feud is there then Juggs v Hulk, i think that would be the deciding factor

quanchi112
I never said only magic can hurt him.If you can cut or overpower the link you can kill him.Void isn't strong enough to do that.

I asked bada and he said that someone has to do it at least 3 times.But we all know void has a short record.The only reason I dismiss that feat is because even with all his other uber feats none of them even begin to put him on owens level besides that one. Where's your proof he isn't powerful enough to do either? Back your case up because if it's one thing the Void has in buttloads it's power but you don't read comics so you just assume things jumping from thread to thread making up rules.

Deadline
and the Juggernaut took over Marvel earth.....whats your point..... erm

When did that happen?

Originally posted by Lord Paragon
Which he then proceeded to take it to WWH who then acknowledged that Juggs is unstoppable and used a chep trick to gets Juggs out because he knew he could not beat Juggs.

No he did not. He didn't care if you read the series WWH was holding back the whole time and he also didn't want to get into s scrap. He just wanted to get to the Professor and GTFO. Hell we even see at one point WWH pushing Juggs down into the earth.

bbrem123
When did that happen?

No he did not. He didn't care if you read the series WWH was holding back the whole time and he also didn't want to get into s scrap. He just wanted to get to the Professor and GTFO. Hell we even see at one point WWH pushing Juggs down into the earth. thumb up

bbrem123
GodBlast>>>>>the attack that kill Void>>>>>>Helicarrier... wink

and shame on you trying to even put the likes of voids in the same durability field as juggernaut..... erm

shame on you for not understanding the context of the comics

you still havnt answered my question...how would juggernaut fair against MM?

amnesia
shame on you for not understanding the context of the comics

you still havnt answered my question...how would juggernaut fair against MM?

THE MOLECULE MAN CANNOT DESTROY MOLECULES SO HE CAN'T KILL JUGGERNAUT.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>