WWHulk/ power gem vs. Destroyer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
Destroyer is animated by Balder...nuff said

KillAll
uh, hard to say? infinite stale mate i would guess unless wwh the power gem doesnt function to capacity in this scenario...

Black bolt z
WWH easy

quanchi112
WW Hulk doesn't need the gem.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by quanchi112
WW Hulk doesn't need the gem. Against dumb drax he would.Other two no.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Against dumb drax he would.Other two no. What?

Black bolt z
What? Against dumb drax WWH would need the PG to win.Against classic and current drax he wouldn't

quanchi112
Against dumb drax WWH would need the PG to win.Against classic and current drax he wouldn't Drax isn't in this thread.

Black bolt z
Drax isn't in this thread. Wait is this destroyer armor?I thought it was implying drax the destroyer.

BruceSkywalker

cdtm
Hulk gets disintegrated.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol @ Hulk doesn't need the Gem.

Still Destroyer if the Hulk is as effective with it as Drax was.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol @ Hulk doesn't need the Gem.

Still Destroyer if the Hulk is as effective with it as Drax was. pretty sure he'll be at least as good with it as thor was, and that's disregarding the banner element.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by psycho gundam
pretty sure he'll be at least as good with it as thor was, and that's disregarding the banner element.

I'd agree with you. The scene where Thor taps into the Power Gem to reverse Doctor Strange's and Warlock's combined attacks makes me a bit hesitant.

If Banner can tap into the Gem while the Hulk's in control then sure.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'd agree with you. The scene where Thor taps into the Power Gem to reverse Doctor Strange's and Warlock's combined attacks makes me a bit hesitant.

If Banner can tap into the Gem while the Hulk's in control then sure. banner and hulk are one in green scar, he was mentally coherent like professor hulk but his attitude was on revenge mode.

professor hulk has even fought power gem drax also, and (imo) was going to really start fighting but moondragon interfered with a mind gem brain blast.

imo, he'd be as adept with the gem as thor was during his paranoia...at least. yes, i wouldn't attach the strange/warlock feat to hulk cause that's illogical

cdtm
Even if he was good with the power gem, not sure what Hulk can do to the Destroyer armor.

The Celestials are the only ones who really beat it through raw physical might, as far as I've seen. Thor was able to defeat it, but that was using the Odinforce to disassemble it..

And he was worried the armor would kill him.

quanchi112
Wait is this destroyer armor?I thought it was implying drax the destroyer. Don't worry this isn't the first time you've been wrong.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by cdtm
And he was worried the armor would kill him. most likely cause of past run-ins that almost led to his death:

http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/3879/thor7my4.jpg

odin force thor took a prolonged disintegration blast and was relatively unharmed.

Warlord

lol?

BattleMage
WWH with or without it

amnesia

Yes he does, Odin Tech>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any incarnation of hulk.

h1a8
Destroyer wins. He blasts Hulk right away and doesn't let him amp with the power gem.

quanchi112
Originally posted by amnesia
Yes he does, Odin Tech>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any incarnation of hulk. Iyo.

janus77
WWH w/PG stomps Destroyer to dust.
WWH defeats Destroyer.

a fraction of WWH = Rulk. too much power for Odinforce Thor to handle, too much for Destroyer to survive.

Nihilist
Destroyer wins without any troubles.

Bouboumaster
With the Gem, the Hulk prevail

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.