Chris Redfield (Resident Evil) vs Lady (Devil may cry)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

isharacramer
Who wins?

FinalAnswer
Chris can handle the Hulk.

He soloes DMC

danteiscool
Chris is certainly strong for a human and experienced too, but Lady is considerably more agile and has her Kalina Ann, which seems to come with unlimited ammo. her other guns also seem to come with many magazines that she seems to pull out of nowhere (with exceptions of those that were visible on her waist in DMC3) and every bullet shot was killing lesser demons like the hell prides damn near instantly.

I'd have to say Lady would win this.

danteiscool
although if Chris can land that boulder punch of his, I'm not sure Lady will be standing afterwards

whats up!
chris

Sin_Volvagia
Lady because getting up from leg stab like it was nothing > beating up a boulder.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Lady because getting up from leg stab like it was nothing > beating up a boulder.

Lol, if that's the case, than Leon is > Chris too, huh, FA? shifty

FinalAnswer

Chris kind of gets up from punches from Wesker.

Y'know.

The gai that punches through steel like cardboard while doubly weakened =/

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Lol, if that's the case, than Leon is > Chris too, huh, FA? shifty

No

LLLLLink
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
No

Yes. He said it.

FinalAnswer
Yes. He said it.

Since when did you become Sin's buddy?

LLLLLink
Since when did you become Sin's buddy?

What?! I ain't got nothing against him.

FinalAnswer
The same Sin that the LLLC are convinced is on a crusade against Nintendo?

LLLLLink
The same Sin that the LLLC are convinced is on a crusade against Nintendo?

So what if he is? He can do whatever the heck he wants. I'm not gonna hate for that.

FinalAnswer
Chris still beats Leon.

LLLLLink
Leon still beats Chris.

Yeah, I know. Awesome, huh?

FinalAnswer
Chris still beats Leon.

This is.

LLLLLink
Chris still beats Leon at beating off.

Wut? laughing

FinalAnswer
Wut? laughing

Your lies are lies.

Chris has a small penis, so you lie you liar.

Sin_Volvagia
Chris kind of gets up from punches from Wesker.

Y'know.

The gai that punches through steel like cardboard while doubly weakened =/

Lady can get in a fist fight with Trish; the same Trish that threw a motorcycle and surfed on a missile.

Chris did survive Wesker but not without getting knocked around like a stale ho. Even with a partner.

FinalAnswer
Lady can get in a fist fight with Trish; the same Trish that threw a motorcycle and surfed on a missile.

Chris did survive Wesker but not without getting knocked around like a stale ho. Even with a partner.

Wesker could prolly throw a motorcycle too, but that surfing shit is kinda nice.

What does having a partner have to do with surviving blows from Wesker?

KingD19

What does having a partner have to do with surviving blows from Wesker?

The fact that his partner survived blows from Wesker too...as did Jill. I say he was holding back more than anything...since a single guy and 2 women shouldn't survive the ass whoopin he laid on them.

FinalAnswer
Originally posted by KingD19
The fact that his partner survived blows from Wesker too...as did Jill. I say he was holding back more than anything...since a single guy and 2 women shouldn't survive the ass whoopin he laid on them.

Wesker was screwing around in the first 3 fights, but not in the 4th (Where he was definately looking to kill them)

Chris is undoubtedly above the normal human, easily. His repeated super human feats in RE5 support this. Sheva is also evidently above human.

Sin_Volvagia

Chris is undoubtedly above the normal human, easily. His repeated super human feats in RE5 support this. Sheva is also evidently above human.

So is Lady and she has very little combat experience in DMC3. She fought Dante and lived while Sheva and Chris had much combat experience but can barely survive against Wesker.

FinalAnswer
Was Dante bein srs?

Sin_Volvagia
Was Dante bein srs?

Well, no but neither was Wesker until the end but even then, that was PIS and CIS.

FinalAnswer
Well, no but neither was Wesker until the end but even then, that was PIS and CIS.

That he didn't kill him outright.

Chris taking his attacks was not.

Sin_Volvagia
That he didn't kill him outright.

Chris taking his attacks was not.

Wesker was toying with him. Wesker is capable of piercing Chris through his chest (as seen when you fail one of the QTEs when on the plane).

FinalAnswer
Wesker was toying with him. Wesker is capable of piercing Chris through his chest (as seen when you fail one of the QTEs when on the plane).

Upon getting momentum.

Sin_Volvagia
Upon getting momentum.

Which is something he could've easily done during the fight in Spencer's mansion, during his 7 minute "play-time", and the showdown before he decided to chicken out.

I_Cheat_U_LOSE
Even if Chris is kept under pressure by Lady's Kalina Ann, Chris still has a slight advantage because his RE series feats generally show Chris to be one very lucky person. There are numerous times Chris could have died instantly yet he is able to walk out alive.

If Chris can machine gun or shot gun spam Lady, then Chris has a greater advantage. Can't pin point how resilient Lady is to bullets, she is able to survive gunfire from Dante in DMC3. However, if Chris spams enough shots to stun Lady for a melee attack (ie Neck Snap) Chris has the advantage.

BloodRain
If I had to give it to someone Id say Lady 6/10. That or a tie. Only because I've seen more acrobatics and movements from her, Kalina Ann's Hysteric (barrage of small missiles) and taking a stab through the thigh and still able to keep going without, y'know, being paralysed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.