Chris Redfield vs Terry Bogard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

isharacramer
who wins?

whats up!
terry way too easy chris is just a soldier

Esomark
Is this even a match? Terry doesn't even need to use anything like Buster Wolf or Power Geyser. Just one Burn Knuckle or Power Wave would finish this.

lordxalba
HahahAH Chris wins Happy Dance Terry will not win ,If he wins it very funny laughing stick out tongue laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing big grin

Esomark
Why would it be funny if Terry won? He isn't anything like Dan or Sean or Shingo. He's not some silly joke fighter like those three. The fact he can beat Geese and Krauser kinda makes this one a no-brainer.

Darkstorm Zero
Is this a joke? Or is it intended spite?

Anyway, Terry wins...

Sin_Volvagia
Sadly, history always repeats itself.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Originally posted by lordxalba
HahahAH Chris wins Happy Dance Terry will not win ,If he wins it very funny laughing stick out tongue laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing big grin

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_3lJxjyDwV0Y/Rx36hxZojaI/AAAAAAAAAA4/QTlieBS_j1M/s400/dr%2BPhil%2Bsaiz%2Byou%2Bfail.jpg

P-Geyser

Shut up.

isharacramer
Originally posted by P-Geyser
you are correct chris win.

yes

P-Geyser
Originally posted by P-Geyser
you are correct isharacramer is the biggest retard to post here on KMC.

Originally posted by isharacramer
How right you are.

Yeah I know I am right.

Darkstorm Zero
*Snippit*

You know that if you troll again, you will be perabanned this time? There will be no return for you, and I'm about running out of patience.

lordxalba
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
lordxalba you must be banned otherwise I will die .You must be banned .

Why should I be banned,if you like you get banned.

Darkstorm Zero
Why should I be banned,if you like you get banned.

Pointless trolling... Your reported.

You lied, and I wasn't even talking to you... roll eyes (sarcastic)

lordxalba
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Pointless trolling... Your reported.

You lied, and I wasn't even talking to you... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Just joking , don't be angry with me

General Kaliero
xalba, do not make pointless, trolling posts. Period. Next time I see it you will be banned for a week.

Darkstorm Zero
Just joking , don't be angry with me

You want to know why I'm angry?

It's because I see this day in and day out, in many threads that you and isharacramer frequent. I and many others are getting very annoyed with the trolling, with the spam, with the pointless senseless posting. If warning you both, then reporting you both is all we can do, then thats what will happen.

You both desperately need to shapen up, otherwise, I fear, your place here will be gone. I don't like seeing people getting banned Xalba, I really don't. But I hate it more if people start running riot and ruining threads when there are established rules that prohibit actions such as these, and if it's not squashed with the soft approach such as warnings, then the hard approach becomes nessisary, such as what recently happened with Dev1on.

isharacramer
Let go to the topic.

lordxalba
Originally posted by whats up!
terry way too easy chris is just a soldier

Why soldiers can't defeat Terry

Kirikaze Fuuma
Why soldiers can't defeat Terry

Talking to a banned member? How smart... roll eyes (sarcastic)

lordxalba
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Talking to a banned member? How smart... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Is he banned , I don't know that

isharacramer
Terry can not handle hulk.
Chris can handle hulk. rolling on floor laughing

A-OPEN
Terry can not handle hulk.
Chris can handle hulk. rolling on floor laughing
Yeah.

Esomark
You do realize MvC is not canon for either company?

Ridley_Prime
When has that ever stopped anyone?

A-OPEN
Chris can defeat Terry.

Esomark
How so when Chris has never taken on anyone like Geese Howard and Wolfgang Krauser?

lordxalba
Albert has feats man!!Chris defeated him ,so who is Geese for Chris.A PIECE OF CAKE

Ridley_Prime
Albert has feats man!!Chris defeated him ,so who is Geese for Chris.A PIECE OF CAKE
Ever heard of PIS?

Esomark

Geese and Krauser would beat Albert too.

TH3_V01D

Darkstorm Zero

Your kidding....

Geese was capable of throwing around energy attacks like they where going out of style, energy attacks that could match even RPG-7 fire you saw decapitate Wesker.

FinalAnswer

Darkstorm Zero
I think he means that Snake has had professional training, rather than self taught trraining... Never the less, neither regiment prepares him for Bogard...

TH3_V01D

FinalAnswer

TH3_V01D
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Context Boi.

Like punching out Wesker?

Naw. Chris fights Wesker in H2H. That > Leon. Furthermoar, Chris would beat Leon's ass in a fight.

So? Sheeva also can kick the crap out Wesker, and she is a newcomer, weaker than Crhis, she has no experiece fighting him, heck she even leg throwed him in the airplane cutscene. Also, Jill tackled him in the mansion (and that was a full powered Wesker)

Resident Evil 5 showed us how useless is The Crazy Umbrella Leftover (nice tag for him, Chris) without full powers.

Ridley_Prime
Ah, same old downplaying.

Nemesis X

Ridley_Prime
I don't know how the Leon wank made its way to this thread, but he's by no means better at hand to hand combat than Chris.

TH3_V01D
Originally posted by Nemesis X
*cough*PIS*cough*

Sure Leon is better but Chris is no slouch. One punch to the face can result in the head exploding and he's made some counterattacks when grappled by enemies.

Are you using gameplay mechanics? I dont remember a single cutscene in RE4 or RE5 with main characters crushing enemies skulls like that.

Because by that logic, Big Boss and Call of duty characters are powered by healing factor, in other words, ridiculous.

Lets just say we agree to disagree, I dont want ruin the thread.

A-OPEN
Guys Terry have power and Chris no power but guns are there.
who will win?

Bro SMASH
Why do people think Terry stomps? I mean, Chris got different weapons and everything. How is Terry gonna overcome that? He's clearly at a disadvantage here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.